Votes: 364 41.2%
  • Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
slormo This error happens when i initiate the new scenes (my save is from version 0.4)
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in script
if lusatalk ==3 and futa ==2:
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Pokegirl_Paradise 0.5
Tue Sep 27 21:38:54 2022
```
Are you using any left over save data from 0.3? Using a fresh save file instead should fix this.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Yes i don't want to do everything again and wantedn my progress
Saves from 0.3 and earlier aren’t compatible. You should start a new save instead. To make things easier, I posted a guide for the game in the thread.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for all the kind words yo! I'm happy to see people enjoying the tiny slice of content I've made for this game. Since there is so little currently I'd like to lay out some of the planned content that'll get included in some point in time: Incest, Pokephilia(bestiality), Futanari, Lesbian, Loli and pregnancy. There's also gonna be scat/watersports but that will be to be toggled off in-game.

Progress is pretty slow because of work but I'm working on it at any opportunity I get.
Oh a planned pregnancy tag! Well now I have to keep an eye on this. Hopefully it won’t just be stuck to just one character or something.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PokegirlParadise-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: banuma

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
Huge thanks to dev for this piece of art.
Congratulations for your fanbox, I mean you already got big N lawyers running for you, at least enjoy your peak dreams and fruits of labor.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i still cant get the game to run, i keep hoping with each new version i can finally play the game but alas i still cannot and i have no idea why.
i have never had this problem b4 with a RenPy game, clicking on the executable just doesn't work, even running as administrator does nothing, this is the only game i have ever seen do this.
please if anyone has a solution i am all ears.
EDIT: even downloading and using Renpy itself to try running the game through there failed, idk what to do, i just want to play the game :(

Last edited:
Reactions: xriscris

eatmypie

Jun 20, 2021
loving this game so far. never been the biggest pokemon fan, but the arts fun, the characters are likeable enough, my only complaint is that i wish the sex scenes were a little longer. most of them are just a couple renders. otherwise as long as we can avoid the furry stuff than i say great job and i look forward to more!

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Alola_artwork1.png
[Poll] What gameplay improvements should be next?
Consider supporting me on Fanbox if you want to vote on what gameplay features should be added.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
I've been adding character notifications that lets you see if you've missed out on any scenes. To do this, I had to refactor some event code, which means...

Futa is optional!
Futa scenes can now be disabled if you really don't want them, but you'll be missing out on a ton of content.
A test-build with this improvement will be on my Fanbox soon-ish.

Wow... Look at those notifications!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Whats happening? I got luck? Thats new.
Good thing i forgot to ignore this thread, looks like the next version will be playable again ^^

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Good thing i forgot to ignore this thread, looks like the next version will be playable again ^^
You should still be a bit cautious here. The artist from this game shared pictures of our MC get's fucked by a Male Houndoom. We still don't know if this could be for this Game or Not. Also Wicke says in this game that she got impregnated quite some times from male Pokémon. And if it really could get seperated completely is also not 100% sure. Futa Lillie seems to impregnate Lusamine. As such, Lusamine get's a new pokéball as tattoo on her body since in this Game, these Tattoos showing the number of kids the Girl/ Woman has.
Even if Futa content really got separated, the Tattoo will propably still be there.

Reactions: PasrahMiaw

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Any options later in the future to try and do the cosmetics and skin tone changes like the game of sticking strictly to base moon character model?

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
You should still be a bit cautious here. The artist from this game shared pictures of our MC get's fucked by a Male Houndoom. We still don't know if this could be for this Game or Not. Also Wicke says in this game that she got impregnated quite some times from male Pokémon. And if it really could get seperated completely is also not 100% sure. Futa Lillie seems to impregnate Lusamine. As such, Lusamine get's a new pokéball as tattoo on her body since in this Game, these Tattoos showing the number of kids the Girl/ Woman has.
Even if Futa content really got separated, the Tattoo will propably still be there.
Yep, I said from very early on that the game will include more diverse fetishes as it goes on. I might have to change things up again as I add more fetishes, but only time will tell. See:

Thanks for all the kind words yo! I'm happy to see people enjoying the tiny slice of content I've made for this game. Since there is so little currently I'd like to lay out some of the planned content that'll get included in some point in time: Incest, Pokephilia(bestiality), Futanari, Lesbian, Loli and pregnancy. There's also gonna be scat/watersports but that will be to be toggled off in-game.

Progress is pretty slow because of work but I'm working on it at any opportunity I get.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
I've released a Beta version of v0.7 on my Fanbox page. If you'd like to test out the notification system and the disable-futa 'feature', consider supporting me there.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes