• Change it Selene

Votes: 364 41.2%
  • Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
ok so after lillie says she will show us around they disappear and nothing happens cant go forward pls help
her mom advances things i think. And then you have to go get the futa pill at the store to the left of the mansion, and I got one scene with the mother after that, and then i think that's the end of new content, because I can't find anything else to do?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
...and there goes tha game from potential favorite to potential ignore because:

...disappointing...
Unfortunaly it was expected. Slormo shares a bunch of futa pics on his twitter account and is a fan of the Artist Norza that also likes to make futa pics especially from the Alola Girls Lusamine and Lillie.
It wasn't meant to be a lesbian game to begin with, it was meant as futa Game with lesbian scenes in it.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
It's kind of a thing here, we pick up on the more....enthusiastic...members who are well known in certain genres. If it's Lesbian we tag her, if it's gay we tag Rafster, if it's scat we tag Handsdampf, if it's futa we tag me, if it's trap we tag Sam the admin...and so on and so forth.
I would have guessed that Futa and Trap would have a lot of overlap in fanbase.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I'm out.. gross... not to be warned about damn fucking Futa! How disgusting! I am dropping this one!

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
guide for v0.5
  1. To start, click on the harbour to select a location to go to the different areas to view the scenes. Once you've viewed all the viewed all of the required scenes, free roam will be unlocked.
  2. First, click on the harbour to go to route 1, where you encounter Lillie's first peeing scene (if it is enabled).
  3. Go to the Aether foundation via the harbour, enter the main hall, and go upstairs.
  4. Go into Lillie's room and click on her, a scene will occur.
  5. Go into her room again and click on her, and another scene will occur.
  6. Go into her room and click on her once more, another Lillie pee scene should occur. (if it is unlocked)
  7. Go into Lusamine's room, and click on her, a scene will occur.
  8. Go into her room and click on her again, and a LusaxLillie scene will occur.
  9. Exit the Aether foundation and go to route 1.
  10. Go to route 7, and into the cave. Replay mode is now unlocked.
  11. Leave, and go back into the Aether foundation, and click on Lusamine again, a Futa scene will occur.
  12. Leave the main hall of the Aether foundation and go into the left hall, and into the store to buy Futa pills.
  13. Once bought, exit and click on Lusamine again, another Futa scene will occur.
  14. Leave, and go into Wicke's room and click on her. A scene will occur.
  15. Click on her again, another scene will occur.
  16. Do the same again, another scene will occur.
  17. Go to the left hall and buy Futa pills again.
  18. Go back to the main hall and click on Wicke again, a Futa scene will occur. (If pee is enabled)
  19. Go back to the harbour and go to route 4.
  20. Go to Mallow's café and click on her, a scene will occur.
  21. Go back and go to route 5 via route 4, then go to Lana's house.
  22. Click on Lana, a scene will occur.
  23. Click on her again, another scene will occur.
  24. That's it!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Unfortunaly it was expected. Slormo shares a bunch of futa pics on his twitter account and is a fan of the Artist Norza that also likes to make futa pics especially from the Alola Girls Lusamine and Lillie.
It wasn't meant to be a lesbian game to begin with, it was meant as futa Game with lesbian scenes in it.
Well, i dont use twitter or social media of any kind. So a little warning in the OP would have been nice. I dont search for lesbian and female protagonist because i am into dicks...and from my PERSONAL point of view futas are even more disgusting than guys (no kinkshaming, just MY OWN pure lesbian opinion).
I would never have bothered to download this game if i had expected there will be forced dicks later.

Reactions: molitar

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Well, i dont use twitter or social media of any kind. So a little warning in the OP would have been nice. I dont search for lesbian and female protagonist because i am into dicks...and from my PERSONAL point of view futas are even more disgusting than guys (no kinkshaming, just MY OWN pure lesbian opinion).
I would never have bothered to download this game if i had expected there will be forced dicks later.
I mean, the game has had the Futa/trans tag on it since July so

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
But not before and there was never anything mentioned about it being forced or avoidable. All games have tags you can avoid, be it by settings, routes or just never get a random event because its just random. I read the op and search for disliked tags, if everything is green i download it...but it sucks if such critical things like breaking a (until this point) lesbian game with dicks later, especially if its forced and unavoidable never were even hinted. If its a split route were you can choose to go down the dicks route or stay in pussy heaven its something else, but outright forced to dicks out of nowhere is more than just slightly annoying, it makes angry and destroys the game for everyone who started to play it because it was dickfree.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
you are an f95zone user
you see a thread of a game with contents you don't like
do you
a: go on some longwinded diatribe about how you're going to ignore this game until if/when its creator throws the game they wanted to make into the garbage to make it more digestible for the general public
b: View attachment 1727297

the choice is yours and yours alone
time is a flat circle eat arbys

Reactions: slormo

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
especially some Lesbians (in my personal experience the vast majority) don't accept dicks whatsoever
In my personal experience, a lot lesbians are fine with dicks, as long as they belong to a woman... which basically translates to either a strap-on, or the genuine article from a trans woman.

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
In my personal experience, a lot lesbians are fine with dicks, as long as they belong to a woman... which basically translates to either a strap-on, or the genuine article from a trans woman.
Everyone's experience and tastes are difference. I think that Orphanus is just saying that they would prefer to be able to avoid the penis. Me, I like my girls with or without. But I can relate as the amount of games with lesbian content that have unavoidable hetero content seems to outweight the ones that do let you avoid it.

Not skip it, but not have it happen at all.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Everyone's experience and tastes are difference. I think that Orphanus is just saying that they would prefer to be able to avoid the penis. Me, I like my girls with or without. But I can relate as the amount of games with lesbian content that have unavoidable hetero content seems to outweight the ones that do let you avoid it.

Not skip it, but not have it happen at all.
I actually don't mind at all, I was just expressing that I can totally get behind those who wrote that unavoidable Futa-stuff is a dealbreaker for them cause it's not lesbian in their personal opinion. I feel a bit bad for them, cause I know the feeling (from games that, at some point, turn out to have unavoidable m/f stuff)

Reactions: ElPerLove
Jun 6, 2022
that's why they said the "vast majority" not all, in my experience as a lesbian and with the lesbian community I've been with is like that, usually there are few lesbians who use strap-on, and usually the strap-on they use are not dick-shaped.

Here in this forum it is common to see of the few lesbians that are here some who are not interested in content with dicks no matter where it is attached (you have at least 2 examples in this thread without counting me).

I followed this game when it didn't even have the futa tag because it's a tag I always exclude when looking for games, now that I see that it has it and it's not optional I can only say good luck to the dev.

Reactions: ElPerLove

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
slormo This error happens when i initiate the new scenes (my save is from version 0.4)
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in script
if lusatalk ==3 and futa ==2:
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script/script_lusa.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Pokegirl_Paradise 0.5
Tue Sep 27 21:38:54 2022
```

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Avaron1974 my lovely tiny Welsh carpet muncher how are you? Shall we settle the debate some of the guys are having in this thread?

I am a futa lover, you are lesbian lover.

Can we get along?
Can we be friends?
Can we perhaps enjoy/tolerate both?
How many sheep do you own?

Then we can put the thread debate to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: stahalle

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 my lovely tiny Welsh carpet muncher how are you? Shall we settle the debate some of the guys are having in this thread?

I am a futa lover, you are lesbian lover.

Can we get along?
Can we be friends?
Can we perhaps enjoy/tolerate both?
How many sheep do you own?

Then we can put the thread debate to sleep.
I watch your videos so I suppose that's me tolerating both but if watching a hot Russian huntress getting railed by a Latino chick with a 12 inch cock is wrong then I don't wanna be right.

I thought we were friends, did we fall out, why did we fall out, did I tongue fuck your sister because if I did then sorry not sorry ..... unless she's ugly.

Used to have 12 but then my cousins started marrying them and then the affairs started and I aint eating no sheep pussy that cousin Wilbur shot his skanky load into....

Then I was left with 2.

But then we had a BBQ.

Now I have none.

• Haha
Reactions: stahalle
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes