• Change it Selene

Votes: 364 41.2%
  • Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I've released a Beta version of v0.7 on my Fanbox page. If you'd like to test out the notification system and the disable-futa 'feature', consider supporting me there.
are you affected by the sudden changes of fanbox? i believe they're gonna be filtering a lot of stuff there mate...

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I'm still hoping the "Poképhilia" content will include female Pokémon. Not enough fem-trainer + fem-Pokémon stuff around, and Alola has some good potential for that, like Mallow with her Tsareena, or Plumeria with her Salazzle... even Cynthia with her Garchomp, since she appears in Gen 7.
I also want to say... some kind of scene with Hex Maniac. I mean, hey, she probably watches Moon's memories and the Hex Scenes herself, let her in on the action!

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
are you affected by the sudden changes of fanbox? i believe they're gonna be filtering a lot of stuff there mate...
We'll see what happens in the future, but for now I'm carrying on as normal.

I'm still hoping the "Poképhilia" content will include female Pokémon. Not enough fem-trainer + fem-Pokémon stuff around, and Alola has some good potential for that, like Mallow with her Tsareena, or Plumeria with her Salazzle... even Cynthia with her Garchomp, since she appears in Gen 7.
I also want to say... some kind of scene with Hex Maniac. I mean, hey, she probably watches Moon's memories and the Hex Scenes herself, let her in on the action!
I'll probably add some female Pokémon stuff in the future, but it's a long way off. But I plan for Hex maniac to feature a lot more though.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
promote_thumbnail.png V0.7 is available right now on Fanbox! This new version adds h-scenes, a new notification system, the ability to disable Futa and an official android port! Check it out today!

I've also posted v0.8's h-scene suggestion post! Comments containing h-scene ideas will be put into a poll for voting, and the winning scene gets added to the game.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
I've got a Patreon too now!
The content is the exact same as Fanbox, just the titles and things are slightly obfuscated.
It doesn't matter which one you might choose to support me on, it helps me either way!

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I've got a Patreon too now!
The content is the exact same as Fanbox, just the titles and things are slightly obfuscated.
It doesn't matter which one you might choose to support me on, it helps me either way!

i was thinking that it's very risky to make a patreon for this game, since patreon is a kind of moralist wanna be shit. there are lot of games that got cancelled because of their rules and regulations.. subscribestar is better mate.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
i was thinking that it's very risky to make a patreon for this game, since patreon is a kind of moralist wanna be shit. there are lot of games that got cancelled because of their rules and regulations.. subscribestar is better mate.
I still have a fanbox, and I'm making sure nothing I directly post on patreon is too explicit. If my patreon does go I'll just be fanbox exclusive or set up somewhere else too.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I still have a fanbox, and I'm making sure nothing I directly post on patreon is too explicit. If my patreon does go I'll just be fanbox exclusive or set up somewhere else too.
well... that's true, as long as you post something that isn't against patreon rules, you'll be fine... good luck mate :)

Reactions: slormo

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
What's wrong with the canon name of Selene?
The people voted for her name stay as Moon, so that's what it'll be.
If you are so desperate for name to be different, use a text-editor to find & replace all instances of 'Moon' with 'Selene' in the .rpy files of the game.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1672685637885.png
1672685950225.png
1672685982794.png
1672686048446.png
Tradução para a versão: V0.7

Reactions: Courier123

withefoo

Feb 16, 2020
what i do to abvance more? im stuck after moon says that she needs to go to her house, i enter but nothing happens

Dec 4, 2020
Thanks for all the kind words yo! I'm happy to see people enjoying the tiny slice of content I've made for this game. Since there is so little currently I'd like to lay out some of the planned content that'll get included in some point in time: Incest, Pokephilia(bestiality), Futanari, Lesbian, Loli and pregnancy. There's also gonna be scat/watersports but that will be to be toggled off in-game.

Progress is pretty slow because of work but I'm working on it at any opportunity I get.
Pregnancy...............where do i sign

eatmypie

Jun 20, 2021
seeing the replies here is funny to me as it really demonstrates how different so many of us are. i'm not really into the bestiality stuff but love the futa stuff. and i see people posting the exact opposite.

Reactions: icollectsouls
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes