• Change it Selene

Votes: 364 41.2%
  • Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
One thing I have to point out. In the overview you spelled "moves" as "movies." So I thought Moon was going to watch movies. Anyway, I hope this project moves forward, as a lot of pokemon games that I end up loving gets abandon. So good luck to you.

Overview:
A Pokémon-themed erotic VN set in the Alola region.
Moon movies to the Alola region only to find a series of cute girls. Explore and discover all of the Pokégirls' kinky lifestyles as you view scenes with them! Will Moon be able to lewd 'em all? ...Yeah probably.

Yes indeed. I thought the same thing. I am sure there are more thinking the same thing.

slormo
IMHO a proof reader would be a huge help for you. Your fans will be rewarded with a smoother gaming experience. Before you get too far along would be good.

ChopTheHead

Sep 15, 2021
So the issue with this seems to be that `game/gui/window_icon.png` is just massive (2048 x 2048, I believe) which causes the "X Error…" I assume you both are getting.
In order to fix this you need to have the icon be a sensible size (250 x 250) which I went ahead and changed it to.
I attached a resized `window_icon.png` to this message, just copy it to the root directory of the game and replace if prompted, it should fix the issue. It did for me at least.

slormo
Just thought you should be made aware of this issue. Maybe consider resizing the `window_icon.png` going forward? There's not really a reason to have it so big.
That fixed it for me as well, thanks.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Map is good; but Wicke's room is a bit too hidden

Maybe have it be accessible through the garden or the left lab, it took me a hot minute to try to look at the windowed side of the upstairs

Besides that, very good

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Overview:
Moon movies to the Alola region only to find a series of cute girls. Explore and discover all of the Pokégirls' kinky lifestyles as you view scenes with them! Will Moon be able to lewd 'em all? ...Yeah probably.

Yes indeed. I thought the same thing. I am sure there are more thinking the same thing.

slormo
IMHO a proof reader would be a huge help for you. Your fans will be rewarded with a smoother gaming experience. Before you get too far along would be good.
Fixed, I just make a lot of spelling errors and I forgot to fix that one
So the issue with this seems to be that `game/gui/window_icon.png` is just massive (2048 x 2048, I believe) which causes the "X Error…" I assume you both are getting.
In order to fix this you need to have the icon be a sensible size (250 x 250) which I went ahead and changed it to.
I attached a resized `window_icon.png` to this message, just copy it to the root directory of the game and replace if prompted, it should fix the issue. It did for me at least.

slormo
Just thought you should be made aware of this issue. Maybe consider resizing the `window_icon.png` going forward? There's not really a reason to have it so big.
Fixed, next update will have the icon at a normal size

Reactions: ChopTheHead

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
this game looks really good i just hope a lot of futa content is added soon
And I hope that this will not be the case. The developer should stay with just lesbian content without dicks.

Looking at the pics you missing the best girl. I might try it if she shows up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe she will not be included at all? The main core of this game are Gen 7 girls. Nessa is Gen 8. Anyway, even if she would be in it, that could take quite a while.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
The game for no apparent reason just will not launch for me on linux. Doesn't matter if i launch with the renpy program or using the .sh file in the terminal
the same thing is happening for me only on windows 10, only reason i can think of why is maybe it is somehow like the RPG Maker NV games that dont like to play more than one game of that engine at a time but i have always been able to have multiple Renpy games open at a time so i have no idea really and it sucks because i really want to play this one.

ChopTheHead

Sep 15, 2021
the same thing is happening for me only on windows 10, only reason i can think of why is maybe it is somehow like the RPG Maker NV games that dont like to play more than one game of that engine at a time but i have always been able to have multiple Renpy games open at a time so i have no idea really and it sucks because i really want to play this one.
There was a potential fix posted a bit earlier that worked for me. Try this out.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
There was a potential fix posted a bit earlier that worked for me. Try this out.
thanks for the help but unfortunately it didn't work for me, idk why the game isn't launching for me, maybe my download didn't work properly or something when i downloaded the game idk, i have had that happen b4 with games from this site and simply redownloading it fixed the problem but i dont think that is the problem i am having so idk what to do.
EDIT: redownloading with different links did not work either so i have no idea why the game is not launching for me

Last edited:

DevanLaBarre

Jul 22, 2022
View attachment 1722507

Overview:
Moon moves to the Alola region only to find a series of cute girls. Explore and discover all of the Pokégirls' kinky lifestyles as you view scenes with them! Will Moon be able to lewd 'em all? ...Yeah probably.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-18
Release Date: 2022-06-18
Developer: Slormo - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
, Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - -

View attachment 1722550 View attachment 1878526 View attachment 1822316 View attachment 1722553 View attachment 1878528 View attachment 1878525
Is this a game, because all I'm getting is a file. I unzipped it and I get some pictures of a game, but I can't seem to get the game to show up

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
Numerous exceptions are occuring with v0.4 everytime a scene ended along with entering the Aether Store and accesing Hex Memories.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
We go to Lana's house
"Ok, we moving fast in the Lana route"

We meet the rest of her family
"Now this is pod racing"

Also just to confirm, there's no new Mallow content in this update, is there?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes