• Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
How long does each scene usually take to do? and how big is the next update going to be? Asking because I am curious and sorry if questions seems impatient.
For scenes I don't have a time date as I only draw when I feel like it, maybe a few weeks, maybe. A few months ago I tested the first third of scenes and it took me like 3 hours not counting all the redone early game. I haven't tallied all the art together yet as my "changelog" became a 600 line stream of consciousness with all my future game plans.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
For scenes I don't have a time date as I only draw when I feel like it, maybe a few weeks, maybe. A few months ago I tested the first third of scenes and it took me like 3 hours not counting all the redone early game. I haven't tallied all the art together yet as my "changelog" became a 600 line stream of consciousness with all my future game plans.
Well considering the time and effort and how involved you are with the responses on here, sounds like whatever the specifics are of the update that it will be good, looking forward too it and good luck with what you have left to do!

Reactions: IchigoASO

Tiaramisu

Oct 9, 2020
i think this game has a LOT of potential, i would suggest you to take your time in making this, also as Miyamoto said a delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Reactions: ShadowDepths

jeremy007

Jun 13, 2017
sorry don't know if this has been brought up, but when i did the scene with gardevoir the pic stays on my game screen. I cant play the game like this. sorry fixed the bug by going into the cave with the replays in and running the pics again.

Last edited:

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
The fact that you are commenting is good enough to me that is hasn't just died when I looked away like so many other games.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
is there any gay/futa on male content in the game to this date or no?
Leaf can be futa with one scene, gardevoir can be male but only one kirlia sccene is affected (and a text scene next update)

Also I haven't posted it here, but the update is coming out April first for non patreons

I'd say to new players, wait, as there is a lot of fixes and changes and the old saves aren't compatible

Raendy

Jan 7, 2018
I can´t get to the pregnant umbreon part. After buying it for all i had its now stanting in the pokezone and i can´t do anyting with it it just says Future Update. Am i missing anything? I played through the whole main quest and unlocked the ability to make pokemon pregnant but i skipped the kirlia scene since it kinda bugs out and the picture stays on the screen.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
any solutions? got this right before fighting weedle
Joiplay might not work as this version of essentials uses a custom engine named mkxp-Z, I think I heard once that there is a fork for essentials but I might b misremembering. I plan on making a native port when it gets put into unity
So I just saw that there is a rework to some aspects of the game. With the reworks is there any content cut out?
Nope, nothing I can think of

Dec 4, 2020
Joiplay might not work as this version of essentials uses a custom engine named mkxp-Z, I think I heard once that there is a fork for essentials but I might b misremembering. I plan on making a native port when it gets put into unity

Nope, nothing I can think of
Ok then new question? how many people/ pokemon can get pregnant?

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes