• Hard

Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Don't know if an answer for this is already in the comments but when playing the game for about 45 minutes I've came across a rather game breaking bug or at the vary lest some odd problem for me but in all texts that involve selecting like the shop it emedeitually jumps down to the bottom as if I'm holding down. I can fight it a little but it always goes down even in the options. I'll try deleting every file on the game to see if it fixes the problem but as of right now I can't do anything.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Don't know if an answer for this is already in the comments but when playing the game for about 45 minutes I've came across a rather game breaking bug or at the vary lest some odd problem for me but in all texts that involve selecting like the shop it emedeitually jumps down to the bottom as if I'm holding down. I can fight it a little but it always goes down even in the options. I'll try deleting every file on the game to see if it fixes the problem but as of right now I can't do anything.
Ok so I fixed my own problem and it was RPGSS having a misshap with inputs so if anyone else has problems use this link it's a keyboard reset and like magic no more possessed keyboard (probably). Now I just need to figure out how to switch pokemon positions

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Art is stuck on screen, how do I fix this
Good news its simple to fix. Bad news you need to walk to the area to the left of your home the pokemon are kept. Go to the cave and watch the scene you just did and it should go away. Only happens with the female funny enough.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
If you can help your pokemon drop eggs instead of the biggest whore of all video games aka Ditto then this game is worth playing for that alone

Reactions: Karmacc

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
I have tried every thing I can think of to remove(aside from hacking) the Kirlia hand job scene that is stuck on screen after evolution on straight path.(I don't want the gay path) has anyone else got this and fixed it if so how

Edit: nvm I found a post that answered this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GLDCord

Zookj

Apr 7, 2018
@Karmacc

First I wanted to thank you for the game, which is very promising so far.

Regarding the game:
The idea of not having pokeballs available is interesting and definitely gives you the time to create story/events for each pokemon we can find. Overall, I find it justifiable. However, having other items available would be useful.

I see what you did for the difficulty, but you could also consider another point, while trainers (some of them) would be smart in the way they use their skills and pokemon, other would not. Same for the wild ones. Right now they are meaner that normal games pokemon league. Make some encounter hard, but not all of them, or it becomes too punishing. I did read you are working on the encounter rate and levelling, so I will not comment on it again.

I like that you have world events for your pokemon, which can improve your relationship and lead to evolution and scenes. However, it would be nice to have scenes for each pokemon, not necessarily only for the evolution. An idea could be to start the bonding and some softcore (e.g. petting the charmender as you already do in your first encounter) leading to more intense scenes for higher bonding level. The only issue would be creating more events across the world (eventually you might have to delay the evolution a little to accommodate it) and of course scenes, but these could be eventually added as placeholder until you have time to draw them (having some form of gallery would even solve the issue). I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure that all would like to see action with all of them (gotta fuck them all, indeed). Just one last advice, don't be too punishing with the bonding events, I mean if we get some wrong answer and get +1 instead of +2 in a couple of events don't make us lose scenes, please.

The script could be improved (and you are working on it), but if you have a solid story idea I am pretty sure it will come together.

Overall, I like the game and hope to see it progress, thanks!

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
@Karmacc

First I wanted to thank you for the game, which is very promising so far.

Regarding the game:
The idea of not having pokeballs available is interesting and definitely gives you the time to create story/events for each pokemon we can find. Overall, I find it justifiable. However, having other items available would be useful.

I see what you did for the difficulty, but you could also consider another point, while trainers (some of them) would be smart in the way they use their skills and pokemon, other would not. Same for the wild ones. Right now they are meaner that normal games pokemon league. Make some encounter hard, but not all of them, or it becomes too punishing. I did read you are working on the encounter rate and levelling, so I will not comment on it again.

I like that you have world events for your pokemon, which can improve your relationship and lead to evolution and scenes. However, it would be nice to have scenes for each pokemon, not necessarily only for the evolution. An idea could be to start the bonding and some softcore (e.g. petting the charmender as you already do in your first encounter) leading to more intense scenes for higher bonding level. The only issue would be creating more events across the world (eventually you might have to delay the evolution a little to accommodate it) and of course scenes, but these could be eventually added as placeholder until you have time to draw them (having some form of gallery would even solve the issue). I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure that all would like to see action with all of them (gotta fuck them all, indeed). Just one last advice, don't be too punishing with the bonding events, I mean if we get some wrong answer and get +1 instead of +2 in a couple of events don't make us lose scenes, please.

The script could be improved (and you are working on it), but if you have a solid story idea I am pretty sure it will come together.

Overall, I like the game and hope to see it progress, thanks!
I've begun addressing the item issue in the new update merging it with the current lack of pokemon scenes so that you get items, Iv's, moves and mega evo's (along with CG's)

There is a gallery, it's in the pokezone

the story was stream of consciousness, I've been goin through and making the story cohesive and with an actual plot, alongside reading into how to pace a story in an rpg (a big reason the update has been taking this long) also giving scenes a smooth progression instead of "hey friend! You're hot, suck dick now?!" which I've been guilty of so far

thanks for the feedback

Zookj

Apr 7, 2018
I've begun addressing the item issue in the new update merging it with the current lack of pokemon scenes so that you get items, Iv's, moves and mega evo's (along with CG's)

There is a gallery, it's in the pokezone

the story was stream of consciousness, I've been goin through and making the story cohesive and with an actual plot, alongside reading into how to pace a story in an rpg (a big reason the update has been taking this long) also giving scenes a smooth progression instead of "hey friend! You're hot, suck dick now?!" which I've been guilty of so far

thanks for the feedback
Well, consider that the main story of all games was something along the lines of "let's go around enslaving wildlife and making them fight to the death understand who is the strongest/best trainer and let's steal pocket money from trainers I beat up defeated".
Mini stories linked to the different locations and eventually side quests could be found in each place. That flowed well since you already had the goal to visit the various locations following the road.
Something like that should be less of a burden compared to a single and complex plot, but in any case that is up to you, I'm here only to enjoy :)

Reactions: Karmacc

ER420R

May 23, 2019
View attachment 1042056

Overview:
A young man goes on a vacation around his region after his mother leaves, setting him on the path for the best island vacation

Thread Updated: 2021-04-20
Release Date: 2021-04-20
Developer: Karmacc - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4B
Language: English
Length: 5-6 Hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH (0.4B)

View attachment 1152178 View attachment 998157 View attachment 998704 View attachment 998164 View attachment 1019321 View attachment 1151972 View attachment 1151971
NICE WORK !
one question i get a warning message (missing fonts) which fonts are missing exactly? (i havent encounterd any "font bugs sofar but id like to know)
How can i support u ? Patreon or something like that ?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
NICE WORK !
one question i get a warning message (missing fonts) which fonts are missing exactly? (i havent encounterd any "font bugs sofar but id like to know)
How can i support u ? Patreon or something like that ?
There should be a "Fonts" folder with the game's fonts to install if you want to see them, I don't know if there's any bugs for not using them though

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes