• Hard

Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
is there a glitch in umbreon route??? i cant access to the part about impregnating umbreon even tough i selected the lewd route
I am having the same issue. Unable to impregnate Umbreon however, i AM able to impregnate Lopunny for some reason even though it says nothing about that in the guide.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
is there a glitch in umbreon route??? i cant access to the part about impregnating umbreon even tough i selected the lewd route
Have sex enough and it will happen eventually it's a 20% chance and doesn't have a visual indicator
Hi, i just wannna say that u may want to consider to make it so when the script takes too long and the game crashes it doesn't automatically save the game, u see, my game crashed mid sex scene, wich completely broke my save and made me start all over, other than that, great game, hope to see more of it, good luck.
I dont know how your game saved when it crashed cause I dont have anything that does that, if the game lags alot check out the lag readme in the file
Can we opt out of the pregnancy system entirely?
I'll add an option in 0.4.5 to opt out

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
Have sex enough and it will happen eventually it's a 20% chance and doesn't have a visual indicator
What i think he means is that when you walk up to Umbreon (even in the Lust route) all the protagonist says is "I'll find something for you to do (Future Update)
370635e4fb95e73dc704fcb39f6e74d1.png

But when i go to Lopunny, i can have sex and get her pregnant instead. (As shown here with Lopunny's "sexytime" option and the buneary offspring next to them)
23f8859e9b3e9d237d1b52b1961ba2ea.png

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Yup I 100% fucked it up, It's borked
This is the only major glitch in this update I believe though and there is no gameplay incentive for it so I'm just going to continue with 0.4.5 and fix it for that update

I repeat "Umbreon is fucked" (figuratively)

Edit: also thanks for the pic and writeup, I wouldn't have understood otherwise

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, I might have to make it so I slowly relase the character busts over multiple updates to not overwork myself, other than that though most of the groundwork has already been set for 0.4.5 so it shouldn't be longer to make than last update

sirgawain54

Oct 10, 2017
1. half of these problems are from having an old save or having used cheat engine
2. read 1
3. probably on beach
4. down east path where the vig/deputy path goes
5. it's just visual, you do get the outfit fixed for next update
Got it - wasn't aware old saves weren't supposed to work, so yes I copied my old save into the folder in the new version - without a fast skip option, the dialogue takes ages so I didn't want to run through it all again. Thanks for the reply!

orutra

Jun 30, 2018
What i think he means is that when you walk up to Umbreon (even in the Lust route) all the protagonist says is "I'll find something for you to do (Future Update)
370635e4fb95e73dc704fcb39f6e74d1.png
i suppose that's the love route, because what i see when i talk with umbreon in the lewd route is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019

I dont know how your game saved when it crashed cause I dont have anything that does that, if the game lags alot check out the lag readme in the file

I'll add an option in 0.4.5 to opt out
i think it's something about the engine itself, but i know u can configure it to not save bc i played another pokémon game that did that, i will look for it and show u is it ok if i dm u when i find it?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
i think it's something about the engine itself, but i know u can configure it to not save bc i played another pokémon game that did that, i will look for it and show u is it ok if i dm u when i find it?
Sure, I just cant recreate it myself or find any documentation about it so I don't know where it's coming from

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Overall looks pretty good, also pretty impressed with the battle animations. A few things though I think could be changed:
I only just started but the first scene with Delia giving you a HJ looks terrible, her body looks misshaped and her face looks like she is screaming with a disformed face. I feel like this really needs to be redone.
The control scheme is a bit weird aswell. Most Pokemon fan games, and most rpgmakers games use "Z" as select/interact, and X as exit,back, and menu with arrow keys as the controls. In this game im using "E" as interact and "C" as menu/back which although its not that uncomfortable it is weird and I had to figure it out. If you are trying to make it playable with strictly left hand make "Q" the back button, that iv have seen been done in other games that have a left hand control option. Or if possible make them controls customizable.
Lastly; although the animations are done well everything feels slow, the battles are slow, opening the menu feels slow. My thoughts on the best solution would be to have an option to increase game speed, probably only needs a 1.5X speed multiplier to make things feel quick and smooth. This is just my opinion feel free to ignore this if you disagree, I just would like to see this game grow, its hard to find good pokemon18+ games

Edit: so after playing a bit more, and increasing text speed, the main thing that feels slow is menu and text pop up speed

Last edited:
Reactions: Karmacc

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Overall looks pretty good, also pretty impressed with the battle animations. A few things though I think could be changed:
I only just started but the first scene with Delia giving you a HJ looks terrible, her body looks misshaped and her face looks like she is screaming with a disformed face. I feel like this really needs to be redone.
The control scheme is a bit weird aswell. Most Pokemon fan games, and most rpgmakers games use "Z" as select/interact, and X as exit,back, and menu with arrow keys as the controls. In this game im using "E" as interact and "C" as menu/back which although its not that uncomfortable it is weird and I had to figure it out. If you are trying to make it playable with strictly left hand make "Q" the back button, that iv have seen been done in other games that have a left hand control option. Or if possible make them controls customizable.
Lastly; although the animations are done well everything feels slow, the battles are slow, opening the menu feels slow. My thoughts on the best solution would be to have an option to increase game speed, probably only needs a 1.5X speed multiplier to make things feel quick and smooth. This is just my opinion feel free to ignore this if you disagree, I just would like to see this game grow, its hard to find good pokemon18+ games

Edit: so after playing a bit more, and increasing text speed, the main thing that feels slow is menu and text pop up speed
The Delia HJ is terrible I already had a note back from 0.3 to replace it, my intent for 0.4.5 was to give her a redesign to be more of a skinny look with a more "Bottom heavy" design

The problem with speedup is actually tied to events for me as when I tested it out a LOT of events broke

what I do for the battle speed is I personally turn off the battle anims as most are just "pound" anyways

Reactions: jbomb

Charl

Dec 14, 2017
If I had any requests for the next version, it'd be... something to reset certain 'choice' options, where possible. It'd be really nice if I could just put the umbreon back in the cave where it's captured, and try the other option without having to restart and grind through the whole game all over again.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Adding on to the guy above me;

Karmacc I have no idea how Pokemon Essentials works and maybe I'm vastly overestimating it, but is it possible to have it do stuff like some games do when there's new updates and you go through a whole option choices of;

Did you fuck XXX -> Did you treat XXX with love/lust -> etc etc

To register/acknowledge what you did in previous versions instead of having to replay all those choices to get to the new content.

Or if none of that is possible maybe just have some Mystery Gift "cheats". Like 99x Max Repel to skip all wild Pokemon battles to just speedrun the story/choices to current update/version. And an amount of Rare Candies to get all your Pokemon leveled to maybe just a bit weaker than the current versions content requires.

Either options if doable would probably help with a lot of bugs appearing from people using saves from the first release or avoid them using Cheat Engine to muck up the game.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
If I had any requests for the next version, it'd be... something to reset certain 'choice' options, where possible. It'd be really nice if I could just put the umbreon back in the cave where it's captured, and try the other option without having to restart and grind through the whole game all over again.
While I really like that idea a big problem right now is simply a lack of ingame yen to buy things which the pokezone businesses I'm making will fix, so maybe after that I'll ad a route reset button for testing or something

Adding on to the guy above me;

Karmacc I have no idea how Pokemon Essentials works and maybe I'm vastly overestimating it, but is it possible to have it do stuff like some games do when there's new updates and you go through a whole option choices of;

Did you fuck XXX -> Did you treat XXX with love/lust -> etc etc

To register/acknowledge what you did in previous versions instead of having to replay all those choices to get to the new content.

Or if none of that is possible maybe just have some Mystery Gift "cheats". Like 99x Max Repel to skip all wild Pokemon battles to just speedrun the story/choices to current update/version. And an amount of Rare Candies to get all your Pokemon leveled to maybe just a bit weaker than the current versions content requires.

Either options if doable would probably help with a lot of bugs appearing from people using saves from the first release or avoid them using Cheat Engine to muck up the game.
Yeah I could actually add that for corrupted saves and stuff, I like it (First option)

Reactions: Layfon

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
While I really like that idea a big problem right now is simply a lack of ingame yen to buy things which the pokezone businesses I'm making will fix, so maybe after that I'll ad a route reset button for testing or something

Yeah I could actually add that for corrupted saves and stuff, I like it (First option)
Cool, didn't think Essentials could do it since to my understanding it's just a specialized RPG Maker for Pokemon type games and I can't recall if any RPGM games did that choice thing.

Keep up the good work dude, your game is one of the ones I keep an eye on and download as soon as I see a new version is out (y)

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Found the "emergency save" code and removed it, I have no idea why anyone thought saving on a crash was a good idea 5k1n3xt

Reactions: parakep
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes