Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Finding a lot of areas and paths inaccessible:
-Hoot Hoots says it's not the right time of day, no matter what time of day it is
-South of Lentell is inaccessible (preventing the start of shinx events and preventing getting dowsing machine for doing Leaf event with BHS) "Ok I understand but we should probably look for the girl"
-Can't find Buneary or "human" for hide and seek, not standing outside cave (might be on beach, which is inaccessible)
-Charmeleon nowhere to be found after walking out of restaurant/bar in a huff
-Delia makes the vigilante outfit but doesn't actually hand it over, only repeats the same scene over and over

Also the "Intro" quest is marked as Not Completed "Maybe Crabshaw has something to do" even very far into the game, Crabshaw has no new dialogue.
1. half of these problems are from having an old save or having used cheat engine
2. read 1
3. probably on beach
4. down east path where the vig/deputy path goes
5. it's just visual, you do get the outfit fixed for next update

Oct 3, 2020
I'm stuck at the entrance to get outside the cave.
Let me explain it at the beginning.
I went inside the cave and partied up with Serena > Used the ladder to get down > Used the ladder to get up again > Somehow Serena appeared again and she's there 2 times > I tried to leave the cave and couldn't > Now I can't move.
I think it's because Serena is stuck in the entrance in the wall, because it keeps saying a sound like I'm walking into a wall.

• Sad
Reactions: omocik

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I'm stuck at the entrance to get outside the cave.
Let me explain it at the beginning.
I went inside the cave and partied up with Serena > Used the ladder to get down > Used the ladder to get up again > Somehow Serena appeared again and she's there 2 times > I tried to leave the cave and couldn't > Now I can't move.
I think it's because Serena is stuck in the entrance in the wall, because it keeps saying a sound like I'm walking into a wall.
Fixed getting stuck
anyone have a save with gardevoir i kinda fucked u and choose gallade and save
Beta with have a secret tile which changes your gallade to a gardevoir

Reactions: lokiq

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
So I don't see anyone else mentioning this but for me the games frame rate and speed are actually painful. Every step feels like it takes 5 frames to load in, dialogue crawls across the screen at a snails pace even on the highest speed stat. I've got a stronge enough PC and GPU to handle most anything so I have no clue why this game is crawling like this.

Reactions: Aioria619

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
So I don't see anyone else mentioning this but for me the games frame rate and speed are actually painful. Every step feels like it takes 5 frames to load in, dialogue crawls across the screen at a snails pace even on the highest speed stat. I've got a stronge enough PC and GPU to handle most anything so I have no clue why this game is crawling like this.
And then the game just crashed in the middle of an old mans Vietnam flashback?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Crash when trying to trade with Green Market girl after 1st date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Known bug, fixed
Pokemon essential while being made now is still meant for older CPU's and doesn't support multiple cores well I have a little writeup in dev notes for some possible speedups

Reactions: omocik

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Known bug, fixed

Pokemon essential while being made now is still meant for older CPU's and doesn't support multiple cores well I have a little writeup in dev notes for some possible speedups
Much more doable, thank you I missed that write up initially. First time I've ever seen having 12 cores slow down a program before, ha!

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Also I saw mention that current Lopunny is the only one with any pregnancy content, and that one of the humans would also be getting preg content in the full .4 release?

When is that expected, as I'm personally more interested in the human pregnancy at the moment

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Also I saw mention that current Lopunny is the only one with any pregnancy content, and that one of the humans would also be getting preg content in the full .4 release?

When is that expected, as I'm personally more interested in the human pregnancy at the moment
in 4.5 I'll have the first vaginal scene with a human which will make human pregnancy a thing
I'm currently uploading the beta which adds umbreon to the preg list too

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
In the new update click on this side of the shrine to fix gallade into Gardevoir
GalladeFix.png

ZetaJackalope

Aug 20, 2018
So, is there a particular way to remove the image of Officer Jenny once it gets stuck on the screen, or will I have to wait for a future release? I'm not going to lie, I've been enjoying the hell out of this game so far and want to progress more! There are some parts that are punishing, but not unbeatable, and the game feels close to a classic Pokemon experience!

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
So, is there a particular way to remove the image of Officer Jenny once it gets stuck on the screen, or will I have to wait for a future release? I'm not going to lie, I've been enjoying the hell out of this game so far and want to progress more! There are some parts that are punishing, but not unbeatable, and the game feels close to a classic Pokemon experience!
The new beta upload removes the glitch and if you saved after it just go and activate another scene at the gallery or anywhere else and it will go away

Reactions: ZetaJackalope

DG233

May 22, 2020
Hey so haven't come across this bug in the other comments but it seems buneary just disappeared following the black mountain scene with the flowers, I've checked the walkthrough and gone to all the spots for future scenes but she isn't there, there was no evolution scene or anything, any fixes or am I looking at a restart?

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes