• Hard

Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGhostV9

Nov 23, 2018
Use the dowsing machine in the training fields (Check the walkthrough for more info)
I am using it an have found the general area and i've spent the last 10 ish minutes walking through the area it claims its in and have found no way of uncovering it or anything of the sort, I've defeated the first trainer level in order to get to the missus at the top of the hull but the boxes blocking the next level are still there (Up in the lower right side)

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I am using it an have found the general area and i've spent the last 10 ish minutes walking through the area it claims its in and have found no way of uncovering it or anything of the sort, I've defeated the first trainer level in order to get to the missus at the top of the hull but the boxes blocking the next level are still there (Up in the lower right side)
It's in the red circle there
Untitled.png

TheGhostV9

Nov 23, 2018
I got it now but it's not letting me do anything, Not sure if this is a bug or i am simply just missing an item?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
No sorry it happened after luxio came out and rubbed on my leg. believe it was along the lines of couldnt find what to do next
Hmmm odd, might just be a essentials bug, thanks for the reply though!

TheGhostV9

Nov 23, 2018
No no i meant i got the area where its at but it's not letting me grab the tape or anything. (Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help in advance)

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
No no i meant i got the area where its at but it's not letting me grab the tape or anything. (Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help in advance)
You are pressing use on it from a tile beside it right? also alls fine I need bug reports and stuff

Charl

Dec 14, 2017
So how exactly does this 'pregnancy timer' work? Is it based on an actual time? Number of steps?

Charl

Dec 14, 2017
Can someone explain how to play this game , the numbers doesnt seem to work like minesweeper. I dont understand it
Every row and column says the number of points/the number of bombs in that column.
Your score is the numbers you uncover, multiplied. When you reach the max score possible on your board, you win, and get taken to the next level.
Since it's multiplied, that means uncovering a 1 does nothing for your score.
Any row or column that can only contain 1s or bombs can, therefore, be safely ignored.
To win, eliminate rows and columns that can't score you any points, and focus on what's left.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Where are the phone dates is it where I've taken them before or will there be an indicator where they are?
Also where does kirlia go when it evolves? theres no quest but im missing 2 scenes in the cave

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Karmacc what does the prostitution tag entail? like is it MC prostituting themselves, or hiring a prost, or selling one of the LIs or something as a prost? and if the latter is it avoidable? (I no share :p )

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Charl

Dec 14, 2017
I'm getting a game-crashing bug when I try to use the shop before taking the boat to the criminal base. Guess I gotta do it potionless!

EDIT: More bugs: after the island compound, both southeastern houses lead to the lab, and picking female kirlia, she evolved into a gallade?

Snap 2021-04-20 at 10.15.48.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes