Votes: 347 48.9%
  • Hard

Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 4, 2020
I have to say I really like your game and it is good to see how active you are with the thread here.
Even though the vote seems to go in favour of Ferals, I hope you have many more scenes planned for lopunny and her sisters at the mansion. Her artwork is definitely the best compared to the ones of other characters.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I have to say I really like your game and it is good to see how active you are with the thread here.
Even though the vote seems to go in favour of Ferals, I hope you have many more scenes planned for lopunny and her sisters at the mansion. Her artwork is definitely the best compared to the ones of other characters.
The lopunny scenes were the last done ones, when I started I had almost no knowledge of drawing and was reading books and taking courses, watching streams etc. so some of the scenes earlier are a bit... lame comparatively
the current idea is one for one (et every scene of one type will have one for the other 2 so there's no lean) it might lean every once in a while by accident but that's the plan .

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
The Lopunny scenes seem unaccessable if you do buneary's +Love events out of order, since Buneary never evolves, and the events (or at least the evolution event) aren't reenabled if you've already done them, meaning you need to restart and essentially have the walkthrough open on a second playthrough to access them if you're locked out of them.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
The Lopunny scenes seem unaccessable if you do buneary's +Love events out of order, since Buneary never evolves, and the events (or at least the evolution event) aren't reenabled if you've already done them, meaning you need to restart and essentially have the walkthrough open on a second playthrough to access them if you're locked out of them.
What update are you on? for 0.3 I made it impossible to do lopunnys scenes unless you evolved her, in earlier versions there was a ton of ways to break the game
What did you do out of order specifically?
also if you mean you didn't have enough love you can give her flowers to fill the gap (as long as you didn't waste them)

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
I got an error saying a script was taking too long and the game needed to restart. Upon game acts as though the left (A) key is constantly being pressed. This occurs both for the current save and any new game, and persists even upon reinstall. I presume this means that there is a persistent data folder outside of the game folder itself, but I could not find one. I feel like I might need to delete the contents of that folder to have the game be even playable, but I do not know where to find it.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I got an error saying a script was taking too long and the game needed to restart. Upon game acts as though the left (A) key is constantly being pressed. This occurs both for the current save and any new game, and persists even upon reinstall. I presume this means that there is a persistent data folder outside of the game folder itself, but I could not find one. I feel like I might need to delete the contents of that folder to have the game be even playable, but I do not know where to find it.
There are multiple "a" keys if I recall they're c and numpad 3 (if that's correct) I dont know how that's happening the only folder outside of the main one (that I know of) is just the save file
This is first time I've heard about his bug and I have no idea what's causing it. What's your operating system? I need more info for a fix

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
There are multiple "a" keys if I recall they're c and numpad 3 (if that's correct) I dont know how that's happening the only folder outside of the main one (that I know of) is just the save file
This is first time I've heard about his bug and I have no idea what's causing it. What's your operating system? I need more info for a fix
I have since been able to solve the issue, though I am not exactly sure how as it mostly involved pushing keys mostly at random, none of which seemed to have solved the issue, until I tried to walk to the right again, where it suddenly solved it. If it helps troubleshooting the OS is Windows 10, and I tested some other RPGM games, prior to solving it, and it didsn't seem to affect those (or others outside of RPGM), if that's of any help. I deleted the saved game in case that was the issue, but it doesn't seem like that was it either, as it happened even in the "enter name" when I started a new save with the old save deleted. I hope it doesn't feel like I am picking on your game, because I feel it has a lot of promise, and I've been reporting the bugs I find because of that fact, and I want to see this game succeed.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I have since been able to solve the issue, though I am not exactly sure how as it mostly involved pushing keys mostly at random, none of which seemed to have solved the issue, until I tried to walk to the right again, where it suddenly solved it. If it helps troubleshooting the OS is Windows 10, and I tested some other RPGM games, prior to solving it, and it didsn't seem to affect those (or others outside of RPGM), if that's of any help. I deleted the saved game in case that was the issue, but it doesn't seem like that was it either, as it happened even in the "enter name" when I started a new save with the old save deleted. I hope it doesn't feel like I am picking on your game, because I feel it has a lot of promise, and I've been reporting the bugs I find because of that fact, and I want to see this game succeed.
No problem, if I don't get criticism then I wouldn't be able to make the game better, so I greatly appreciate the info
It might have something to do with pressing multiple of the same input type (but that's just a guess) weird bug. I've been able to have a constant down press ingame but not at the menu.
The only advice I can give I guess is don't press things like c and enter and at the same time (unless you're in a scenario like that). thanks for the report

pinkbunny

Feb 15, 2018
Nice game looking forward to the future.
I did find a soft-lock so i wanted to leave a comment.
When you bring Serena the map and -> enter the cave ->press down to leave the cave -> this will give you a message saying you shouldn't leave yet -> pressing space-bar will close it and immediately open it again making you unable to move.

I kinda had to replay most of the game because i didn't save in a while.
this made me think it would be nice to have a way to instantly skip the battle start animation and instantly show text.
Though that is just a quality of life suggestion.

i enjoyed playing it so far great work.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Nice game looking forward to the future.
I did find a soft-lock so i wanted to leave a comment.
When you bring Serena the map and -> enter the cave ->press down to leave the cave -> this will give you a message saying you shouldn't leave yet -> pressing space-bar will close it and immediately open it again making you unable to move.

I kinda had to replay most of the game because i didn't save in a while.
this made me think it would be nice to have a way to instantly skip the battle start animation and instantly show text.
Though that is just a quality of life suggestion.

i enjoyed playing it so far great work.
just fixed it for the next update, thanks for the info

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Alright I'm all done with the dialogue for the next update. just making the CG's for the next update, so it should be out in around 2 to 3 weeks

Bo777

Feb 24, 2018
For anyone having issues with the big gold nugget, make sure you're one square away and then use the item finding tool. It will let you look at the item. then without moving press select, either space or z and you can grab the item...

Reactions: Karmacc

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Alright, gonna be honest, COMPLETELY underestimated how much time I'd need for this update, it has some major new systems that are untested such as the new date system and pregnancy. Not to mention the 12 new full CG scenes with their 10 new tags. I'm going to upload how the system works in the feature discussion page on the discord, I'm also not going to say how long the update will take now cause I obviously have no sense of time.
The next update will around double the games length so hopefully it will be worth the wait.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are all the scenes 'floating penis' like they are showing in the preview pics?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Are all the scenes 'floating penis' like they are showing in the preview pics?
Most, I'm still deciding on what the MC should look like (4.5) but a few show him as red while rest are disembodied or first person

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I saw the pregnancy tag, it's time to take a look at this one.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes