Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm calling you a retard that can't format a post, after 1,600 you should know better.
Well, your insult was so unintelligible that i couldn't tell.

Try to educate yourself more with formats of certain jokes and memes, then you would realise that it was a standard format for simplicity and ease of readability.

To give another example:

Me: "hmmm yes you aren't quite smart are you?"

You: *brain confused*

Me: "Yes indeed it seems I am correct."

A standard format for joke type comments... I wouldn't expect such a stick in the mud to understand this though. Sometimes the words are a line lower after the ':' but that is usually when on a meme like the ol pikachu meme for example, feel free to look it up, I am sure you have the capacity to use google.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Well, your insult was so unintelligible that i couldn't tell.

Try to educate yourself more with formats of certain jokes and memes, then you would realise that it was a standard format for simplicity and ease of readability.

To give another example:

Me: "hmmm yes you aren't quite smart are you?"

You: *brain confused*

Me: "Yes indeed it seems I am correct."

A standard format for joke type comments... I wouldn't expect such a stick in the mud to understand this though. Sometimes the words are a line lower after the ':' but that is usually when on a meme like the ol pikachu meme for example, feel free to look it up, I am sure you have the capacity to use google.
man, let it go, it's not worth it. i bet the poor guy is having a bad day or something, would explain why he's being a douche out of nowhere, don't let it get to ya ^^

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Not sure if it's already fixed, but I remember that in previous version you could do Serena 's restaurant event even before meeting Her.
In some gallery events you cannot cancel(it always chooses one scene-checked in buneary/lopunny) last played version 0.3A so maybe it's fixed.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if it's already fixed, but I remember that in previous version you could do Serena 's restaurant event even before meeting Her.
In some gallery events you cannot cancel(it always chooses one scene-checked in buneary/lopunny) last played version 0.3A so maybe it's fixed.
First one was fixed, but I cant replicate the second one

Shadeshadow227

Apr 6, 2018
Just updated from 2C to 3B, because I just found out about further updates beyond 2C, tried booting up the game and it...wouldn't let me pick a new game or adjust options, and froze when I tried to continue my save. Any suggestions or fixes for that?

Edit: Apparently, didn't freeze, it's just that the only button that seems to work is enter. Weird. Had to directly erase the save and start over to figure that out, after only succeeding in typing AAAAA as a name. So yeah, idk why, but I basically can't play it now.

Last edited:

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Just updated from 2C to 3B, because I just found out about further updates beyond 2C, tried booting up the game and it...wouldn't let me pick a new game or adjust options, and froze when I tried to continue my save. Any suggestions or fixes for that?
I dont have that problem, You could either try reinstalling or deleting your save file (C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Pokeich)

Shadeshadow227

Apr 6, 2018
I dont have that problem, You could either try reinstalling or deleting your save file (C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Pokeich)
Edited to clarify what the issue was, after I found it out, hadn't realized you'd responded in the meantime. Not a freeze, just...only the enter key works, for some reason. Tried deleting the save, tried reinstalling.

Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018
I'd like to start out by saying great game so far can't wait to see where it goes. My question is I really like the look of the walkthrough is it gonna get updated?

Shadeshadow227

Apr 6, 2018
After three hours, finally found out how to fix that issue that kept popping up. The oh so evasive solution? WASD. God, it took me forever to realize that karmacc swapped movement from arrow keys.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
14a.jpg

I hope it will be possible to keep pokemon at specific evolution. I would hate to have my braixen evolve, if we get there some day :p And a lot of final evolutions are kinda meh anyways

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
First one was fixed, but I cant replicate the second one
second one: click "c" while on lopunny/bunearry scene gallery=> always lead to second scene.
Probably cause there no "none" option but not sure.

Shadeshadow227

Apr 6, 2018
Found...I don't think it's necessarily a bug, but the setting for text entry using the keyboard is overridden by the normal wasd controls in 3B, so you just...can't type certain letters in names, as far as I know, because a and d just move the text cursor. I personally recommend adding an option to toggle between arrow keys and wasd for movement controls, for both things like this and the fact that some people would probably prefer the other side of that choice.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I'd like to start out by saying great game so far can't wait to see where it goes. My question is I really like the look of the walkthrough is it gonna get updated?
Im updating it today
second one: click "c" while on lopunny/bunearry scene gallery=> always lead to second scene.
Probably cause there no "none" option but not sure.
Yeah I see that now, fixing for next update
Found...I don't think it's necessarily a bug, but the setting for text entry using the keyboard is overridden by the normal wasd controls in 3B, so you just...can't type certain letters in names, as far as I know, because a and d just move the text cursor. I personally recommend adding an option to toggle between arrow keys and wasd for movement controls, for both things like this and the fact that some people would probably prefer the other side of that choice.
Arrows are being readded in next update as an option (not the other keys though) for mobile joiplay

Shadeshadow227

Apr 6, 2018
anyone know how to get the Buneary scene, tried getting it, didn't work. Is the exact order you do scenes in important, as far as that goes?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
anyone know how to get the Buneary scene, tried getting it, didn't work. Is the exact order you do scenes in important, as far as that goes?
Requires 5 relationship outside bottom right room of the mansion (and then top left stairs)

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
The pie baking portion seems bugged. I thought I got it right, the first time so I repeated it, writing down the ingredients, and it still got wrong, and I found out the only way to get the last part of the recipe prompt is to answer 17 tablespoons of butter (should be 14), so you always get the wrong result (also the last part seems like it should be 2 1/2 cups flour rather than sugar, just based on baking, and when she comes back she's surprised that there's sugar even though sugar is what she had, and was supposed to be missing flour) which is disappointing because getting her scene now means that you need to give her a flower, and at least in my playthough, I can't seem to find another flower, meaning it's either Lopunny's scenes or Delia's unless there's another flower I'm missing or some way to repeatable get them

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
The pie baking portion seems bugged. I thought I got it right, the first time so I repeated it, writing down the ingredients, and it still got wrong, and I found out the only way to get the last part of the recipe prompt is to answer 17 tablespoons of butter (should be 14), so you always get the wrong result (also the last part seems like it should be 2 1/2 cups flour rather than sugar, just based on baking, and when she comes back she's surprised that there's sugar even though sugar is what she had, and was supposed to be missing flour) which is disappointing because getting her scene now means that you need to give her a flower, and at least in my playthough, I can't seem to find another flower, meaning it's either Lopunny's scenes or Delia's unless there's another flower I'm missing or some way to repeatable get them
yeah I see it It was half fixed by the look of the code I just forgot to finish, also fixed the text error.

The gaps in relationships are known, new relationship are made every update for people that skipped or did events wrong and such, the game is going to have multiple routes but I'm currently just making a main path and adding side content in-between later (more areas and all that) the gifts are mostly just a debug feature and repeatable (expensive) dates are replacing them

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes