• Hard

Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Roshii

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know the Cheat engine value for the Coin case. I've been at it for awhile and I cant seem to find what the value is.

Master Roshii

Aug 22, 2018
Ok I got buneary to evolve and i did the scene to get her to evolve into Lopunny and I have 5 love points i counted the event and choices I made to figure that out but for some reason I cant find her at the lake and I get the same issue of doing the earjob scene because you tell her to tell her sisters about what she's up to and she goes into the left room below the stairs that lead to the Voltorb game.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Ok I got buneary to evolve and i did the scene to get her to evolve into Lopunny and I have 5 love points i counted the event and choices I made to figure that out but for some reason I cant find her at the lake and I get the same issue of doing the earjob scene because you tell her to tell her sisters about what she's up to and she goes into the left room below the stairs that lead to the Voltorb game.
I overcounted the love points for that path you have to gift her once to progress completely (gifts can be unlocked at the end of Charmander's route)

PS: the next update should be out in 3-4 days (im just making the cg's) and all of these issues will be fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

Method201

Oct 28, 2017
I've noticed a couple of bugs that don't seem to have been mentioned so far: the Charmander evolution scene seems to crash if Charmander is in slot 4 (or more accurately, it was crashing, and stopped when I moved her out of slot 4), and I've somehow locked myself out of giving Lopunny gifts. I've never gifted her anything, but initiating dialogue with her in Charmeleon's base either before or after completing the Charmeleon quest line only gives the line "Don't want to spoil her". Not sure I haven't just missed a trigger somewhere, though.

In spite of these, I like it so far. I'd definitely download future updates.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Alright the new update is out

Don't forget to check the patch notes if you played before!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paarl

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Is this anatomically correct? Are there any non-human vaginas?
For more animalistic/Feral then yes
I've noticed a couple of bugs that don't seem to have been mentioned so far: the Charmander evolution scene seems to crash if Charmander is in slot 4 (or more accurately, it was crashing, and stopped when I moved her out of slot 4), and I've somehow locked myself out of giving Lopunny gifts. I've never gifted her anything, but initiating dialogue with her in Charmeleon's base either before or after completing the Charmeleon quest line only gives the line "Don't want to spoil her". Not sure I haven't just missed a trigger somewhere, though.

In spite of these, I like it so far. I'd definitely download future updates.
the Charmander bug has been fixed and the gift bug is due to all gifting sharing the same cooldown
thanks for the report

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Added discord link for those who want to join. There I'll discuss future features and scenes and take recommendations for ideas

Last edited:

Tarpenz

Nov 5, 2019
Why is the Anonfile and Pixeldrain download options 10/9MB bigger than the Mega and Mediafire downloads ???

Awesome thanks for quick reply ^^ only asked out of curiosity since i haven't used them either and figured i might try one or the other when i noticed it

Last edited:

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Why is the Anonfile and Pixeldrain download options 10/9MB bigger than the Mega and Mediafire downloads ???
I dont actually know, I dont use those services but They are the same file, I'll download them to make sure
It's just visual when you start to download it says the real size

Reactions: Tarpenz

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
new scenes are nice,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but there bunch of bugs(playing on old save).
Most of quests kinda reseted themeself:
1. got second shinx after my evolved into luxio(it respawned in that guy apartment- loaded before talk so back to 4 pokemons).
2. Buneary/lopuuny quests don't have variables that check if previous one was done. I got buneary after she evolved in the story into lopunny(she still is a buneary in my pokemon list-not sure if she will evolve again after getting lvl or not).
3. Sometimes there is a problem with characters speaking(I think you didn't end correctly the color style but can't check now)everything is readable so it its minor problem at worst.
4. After you go back home it asks you to get the thing from under the bed again(not really big problem, but it seems to restart intro quest line).
5. Can't talk with shinx/luxio after making doghouse(it says that i need to wait, but not sure what that means exactly- real time, amount of steps, amount of battles, amounts of location changes?)
6. For some reason after targeting pokemon in pokemon list it automatically uses "move" option, but that doesn't actually work ex pokemon stays at the same place.
Can't wait for fixes and to see new content. It's very enjoyable game after all :)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes