• Hard

Votes: 145 20.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Yup I fucked it the boxes are glitched (using wrong trigger) and the trees I'm Thinking are a bug with a plugin. I'm currently Patching everything as this one bugs breaks everything. I think it's because the game still thinks there are badges when there aren't any. if all goes well I can release a all encompassing patch by the end of tomorrow (maybe even today)

My bad to all who downloaded but it's broken rn
No worries man, it's initial release and it's everyone's semi-job to play it and let the creator know what bugs there are. Sounds like you're making it by yourself so you can't be expected to know every bug. Also just reminding you to check out the party glitch, like maybe make a prompt of Serena not letting you leave the cave once you're in a tag-team.

Since if you partner up with her and tell her to stay behind/leave the cave and then re-enter the cave, she'll either disappear if told to stay behind/leave the party or stand inside the cave with no option to talk to her if you exit the cave.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
No worries man, it's initial release and it's everyone's semi-job to play it and let the creator know what bugs there are. Sounds like you're making it by yourself so you can't be expected to know every bug. Also just reminding you to check out the party glitch, like maybe make a prompt of Serena not letting you leave the cave once you're in a tag-team.

Since if you partner up with her and tell her to stay behind/leave the cave and then re-enter the cave, she'll either disappear if told to stay behind/leave the party or stand inside the cave with no option to talk to her if you exit the cave.
What's funny now that I look at it my bug folder has that written down it's the only known one I didn't fix. I do appreciate the bug reports it's extremely helpful.

I just fixed the box and tree bug, I'm currently proofreading and fixing oversights

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I've just released the patched version, all saves should be compatible
all content is now all accessible with multiple safety nets in check
now I'm going to focus on adding a quest log and walkthrough to the page

Any new bugs/glitches/misspells can be directed at me and I'll fix them promptly and I hope you all have fun
also any ideas or recommendations can be said I intend to read everything posted here

edit: However if you missed Charmander id recommend resetting

Last edited:

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone know where saves are located? Also for the dev I'd recommend multiple save slots so we can go back and watch scenes we've already passed. A gallery could also work, but I think the multiple save slots might be better.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
running shoes npc gets stuck in an infinite dialogue loop
Yup I see it, I made a last minute edit and it messed that up, after THAT bugfix it will be fine, I'm so mad at myself for letting that through I played through the entire game EXCEPT for that one part patch later tonight/tomorrow morning PST
Anyone know where saves are located? Also for the dev I'd recommend multiple save slots so we can go back and watch scenes we've already passed. A gallery could also work, but I think the multiple save slots might be better.
Essentials doesn't support (to my knowledge) Multiple save files I'll include a gallery in 0.3. Thanks for the insight
Saved files are at C:\Users\ USERNAME \Saved Games\ Pokeich

Now I know to test a ton of times before release

Last edited:

benisblastr

Oct 24, 2019
Essentials doesn't support (to my knowledge) Multiple save files I'll include a gallery in 0.3. Thanks for the insight
there's scripts for it, but from what I remember they're pretty messy.
Encrypting folders (Graphics, Data, etc.) can also sometimes cause issues with Essentials as well.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
there's scripts for it, but from what I remember they're pretty messy.
Encrypting folders (Graphics, Data, etc.) can also sometimes cause issues with Essentials as well.
I use a special jar encrypter to allow files over 128 mb, to my knowledge it's not supposed to have any issues compared to the built in one

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Alright new files should be uploaded
Last one of the night if I continue I'll just mess it up cause of how tired I am, making me sloppy

propGuy

May 12, 2017
I found that owning a fung berry doesn't affect the dialogue or scenario when you select the "pretend to sell one" option.

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
Guide / Walkthrough for version 0.2C

How to get pokemon:

Pat charmander on head then go into grass (south of hometown)
Fight bug catchers lv 3 pokemon forcing him to release pokemon to get scyther (inside forest between towns)
Pay dude in hotel 5000 for shinx (second town)

Items:
Running shoes from old man in bottom left house of port town
EXP share from rando dude in house at second town (can get infinite)
Fresh water(needed for quest): 404 Not found

Quests:

Fight mountain
First grass lv5/7 bulbasaur, lv 5-6 kakuna/metapod
First Fight: lv10 lotad, diglett, spinarak
(end of current ver?)

Work for dude/get fast travel
13 metal bars for benches
8 horizontal, 4 veritcal, 1 extra
2 benches so double the order

Explore:

Grass in Forest has caterpie, rattata
Cave has level 15 pokemon

H-Scene routes:

Delia Route
Talk to her at the beach and help her get her stuff from the ocean
Keep interacting with her until she is outside her house, then help her with weeding
Talk to her and she will ask you to bring her a fruit, you get it from the berry boy at the top of the city for 1000
Bring her the berry for a HJ scene
At any time, use the pokeball in her house to give her flowers to advance the route. May require multiple uses.
(end of route for current ver?)
Optional event: swim with delia (no scene)

Mimi route
After meeting with Selena return to hoot hoots
Pay 3000 to enter
Fight trainer w/ lv12 bulbasaur lv13 psyduck
Return again and pay 4000
Fight trainer w/ lv 14 pikachu(thunder wave, thundershock, static ability), lv15 magnemite (sonic boom/thundershock)
Entry is now free, so meet her in the back room for a titjob

Green Route (warning: very buggy, not recommended)
Talk to her in the pokemart
Go back to hometown and up through the trees
(Grass here doesnt have any encounters)
1st battle: lv14 spearow, sentret (optional)
2nd Battle: lv14 skitty
3rd Battle: lv10 diglett (optional)
Talk to her at store (may result in hard crash)
Step 1. Interact -> Hang out
Step 2. Find a DHS tape
Step 3. Profit?

[Give flowers to activate the next part (can be done ay any time)
Help her get a discount from berry boy (may softlock game, if not may produce a double)]

Selena Route
Talk to her in the port town and tell her where to go
Meet her at hoot hoots
Help her get through the cave (lv 14-17 double battles, swinub, onix, diglett) (attempting to leave will soft lock the game) (a double will appear if u go down the ladder and back up)
(You will be healed at the end of every battle)
Dev stated WIP at end of cave, still get thighjob scene
(end of current ver) Can safely leave cave now

Your pokemons useful moves
Charmander: lv7-ember, lv10-smokescreen
Scyther: lv9 pursuit
Shinx: (useless so who cares)

Fight help:
Scyther should carry most battles, level up charmander at bulbasuar grass for easy levels, shinx is only good for taking damage.

No idea where the fresh water or DHS tape is, I am unable to continue any routes or able to keep exploring either, this is do to end of current version or bugs.

Cheats: Use cheat engine, take value of what you want to change, multiply by 2 and add 1, then scan.
Speedhack can cause major issues

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Alright new files should be uploaded
Last one of the night if I continue I'll just mess it up cause of how tired I am, making me sloppy
Good job on releasing all those patches quickly, fixed the most important issue of going back to the port town(which was crucial to see best rabbit events). I think the Fight Mountain/Hill might still be bugged though. After you beat the trainer with the Lotad are we meant to be given an item like the Axe to move the boxes or should they just be able to be pushed or disappear once that trainer is beaten? I'm assuming the Fresh Water is up that mountain and we need to give that to the dude in the apartments to get a VHS for Green's events right?

Looking forward to future releases, keep up the good work.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I found that owning a fung berry doesn't affect the dialogue or scenario when you select the "pretend to sell one" option.
I'm going to add that as an alternate version of the convo, I forgot you could have one still as I had assumed it would be used on Charmander already, just a good old oversight
Good job on releasing all those patches quickly, fixed the most important issue of going back to the port town(which was crucial to see best rabbit events). I think the Fight Mountain/Hill might still be bugged though. After you beat the trainer with the Lotad are we meant to be given an item like the Axe to move the boxes or should they just be able to be pushed or disappear once that trainer is beaten? I'm assuming the Fresh Water is up that mountain and we need to give that to the dude in the apartments to get a VHS for Green's events right?

Looking forward to future releases, keep up the good work.
The compiler keeps resetting the event for some reason, the hill is where the second DHS tape is (for green's event) I'm currently making a quest log to keep everything in check, but yeah essentials can be scuffed sometimes

that guide is near perfect, just missing Pokémon and their evo's, I'm currently making a pdf guide so just in case their is a bug it's easy to know

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
H-Scene routes:

Delia Route
Talk to her at the beach and help her get her stuff from the ocean
Keep interacting with her until she is outside her house, then help her with weeding
Talk to her and she will ask you to bring her a fruit, you get it from the berry boy at the top of the city for 1000
Bring her the berry for a HJ scene
At any time, use the pokeball in her house to give her flowers to advance the route. May require multiple uses.
Optional event: swim with delia (no scene)

Mimi route
After meeting with Selena return to hoot hoots
Pay 3000 to enter
Fight trainer w/ lv12 bulbasaur lv13 psyduck
Return again and pay 4000
Fight trainer w/ lv 14 pikachu(thunder wave, thundershock, static ability), lv15 magnemite (sonic boom/thundershock)
Entry is now free, so meet her in the back room for a titjob

Green Route (warning: very buggy, not recommended)
Talk to her in the pokemart
Go back to hometown and up through the trees
(Grass here doesnt have any encounters)
1st battle: lv14 spearow, sentret (optional)
2nd Battle: lv14 skitty
3rd Battle: lv10 diglett (optional)
Talk to her at store (may result in hard crash)
Step 1. Interact -> Hang out
Step 2. Find a DHS tape
Step 3. Profit?

[Give flowers to activate the next part (can be done ay any time)
Help her get a discount from berry boy (may softlock game, if not may produce a double)]

Selena Route
Talk to her in the port town and tell her where to go
Meet her at hoot hoots
Help her get through the cave (lv 14-17 double battles, swinub, onix, diglett) (attempting to leave will soft lock the game) (a double will appear if u go down the ladder and back up)
(You will be healed at the end of every battle)
Dev stated WIP at end of cave, still get thighjob scene
(end of current ver) Can safely leave cave now

Your pokemons useful moves
Charmander: lv7-ember, lv10-smokescreen
Scyther: lv9 pursuit
Shinx: (useless so who cares)

Fight help:
Scyther should carry most battles, level up charmander at bulbasuar grass for easy levels, shinx is only good for taking damage.

No idea where the fresh water or DHS tape is, I am unable to continue any routes or able to keep exploring either, this is do to end of current version or bugs.

Cheats: Use cheat engine, take value of what you want to change, multiply by 2 and add 1, then scan.
Speedhack can cause major issues
Goddamn, the game barely gave any hints or indications for scenes beside the main route, no wonder I didn't find anything. Hope the future update would fix that.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes