• Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Maybe make a discord server for this game. Also where is the dowsing machine?
I dont know if there is enough of a base to make a server yet, the only thing it may be useful for right now is bug reports and spelling errors but I've got all of them from here anyways

The dowsing machine is given by the sailor outside the lighthouse

EDIT: I'm making a trello for bug and feature tracking

Last edited:

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Where do you get Buneary? and is that the only pokemon currently with such?
for this update yes, Buneary is obtained after doing the "Gold Nugget" quest started by talking to the lady just outside the cave and following her around.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I've finished the walkthrough but f95 file host is down, so I'm waiting for it to return to upload

Once it's back up I'll update the page

I've added a mega link for the walkthrough until site's fixed, just hit he magnifying glass if you want to read it without downloading
Ive also added a trello link for bugs and features

Last edited:

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
I'm probably not downloading until more content is out, but still, I read Delia is in there and just wanted to commend the dev for his good taste in pokegirls. (y)
Any pokegirl tends to be good, but Delia, May and Lana's mom are god tier.

Reactions: Karmacc

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
I've finished the walkthrough but f95 file host is down, so I'm waiting for it to return to upload

Once it's back up I'll update the page

I've added a mega link for the walkthrough until site's fixed, just hit he magnifying glass if you want to read it without downloading
Ive also added a trello link for bugs and features
Damn, after reading that walkthrough I know my save must be a lost cause, I be locked out of progressing past the second city, just keeps saying I should go find the girl, but I already did...

propGuy

May 12, 2017
So after the earjob scene, I went and talked to my Lopunny when she went into the room with all the other Lopunny, and it started the dialogue for the earjob scene again and then she walked through the wall of the building. Entering the building again, bunneary was back in the corner behind the stairs and talking to her starts the whole process over again. I can't get to the next scene with Lopunny because of this. So I guess don't follow and talk to Lopunny to avoid this.

Dantalion71

Jun 29, 2019
Well, I really like the game and I would have liked to know how you did for the evolutions because i want to do something like this in my own game. The problem is that i see this feature is bugged because after beating the torkoal the one how evolved was Shinx and not charmander. :V
PD: Sorry the bad english, it's not my country speech.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
So after the earjob scene, I went and talked to my Lopunny when she went into the room with all the other Lopunny, and it started the dialogue for the earjob scene again and then she walked through the wall of the building. Entering the building again, bunneary was back in the corner behind the stairs and talking to her starts the whole process over again. I can't get to the next scene with Lopunny because of this. So I guess don't follow and talk to Lopunny to avoid this.
Nah, that's not the problem, I'm just dumb and didn't make it only run once so it goes on forever, you dont have to touch it again to access the lopunny scenes as she goes home (see guide)

Edit: I added a mini event to address this

Well, I really like the game and I would have liked to know how you did for the evolutions because i want to do something like this in my own game. The problem is that i see this feature is bugged because after beating the torkoal the one how evolved was Shinx and not charmander. :V
That's my bad too the code always chooses shinx due to a bug (I just fixed it for the next update)
Damn, after reading that walkthrough I know my save must be a lost cause, I be locked out of progressing past the second city, just keeps saying I should go find the girl, but I already did...
If you mean the girl you chase she shows up again in the top left of town and then the top right

I've added a quest log to the game for the next update and a relationship screen for easier tracking

Last edited:
Reactions: propGuy

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Also if you want I can send you the code if you work in essentials (I work in 17.2)

Last edited:

propGuy

May 12, 2017
Nah, that's not the problem, I'm just dumb and didn't make it only run once so it goes on forever, you dont have to touch it again to access the lopunny scenes as she goes home (see guide)
The scene at the lake doesn't show up for me. Bunneary remains at the mansion but I have Lopunny on my team.

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
The scene at the lake doesn't show up for me. Bunneary remains at the mansion but I have Lopunny on my team.
The game operates off of love points that in this version aren't visible (Screen in next update) if she isn't there then your love points aren't high enough, you can gift her things at a certain point during Charmander's route as long as you weren't lowering her points to much (check guide for more info)

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Also after looking it seems lopunnys final scene was bugged, next update I'm adding more ways to get points up to stop stuff like this from happening

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes