• Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I saw the pregnancy tag, it's time to take a look at this one.
Currently I have Lopunny as the only pregnant option, due to her having one of the two vaginal scenes the other character will be added in the final version of 4.0 after hers is bug tested with people

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Is the "gay" tag just for future mm content or is there actual gay content in the game?
optional var for one character and futa option vars for one character, the gay var is a male BJ and futa is frotting instead of grinding

Reactions: gabri3lp

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Seeing that there is a pregnant tag and the MC is screwing feral's will we be getting a certain "patch" for the MC offspring later on or was that just not something that you were planning on?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sprintupstairs

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Seeing that there is a pregnant tag and the MC is screwing feral's will we be getting a certain "patch" for the MC offspring later on when they fully grow?
I dont know if I can "patch" the game (old rpgmaker and all that) but you never know at some point I might "slip" and let in some "rogue code" that could somehow be activated
But that's just theoretical of course ;)

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Wow, this looks promising. Let the story/mechanics be good and art kept in line with original pokemon and this is going to be awesome.
The gameplay is gen 5, so if you like gen 5 then the gameplay is just that

My art does have thicker lines than the anime and stuff but I wont change designs and all that, I'm trying to find a nice middle ground

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I like this game but is there an alternative to gathering coins for lop?
I hard nerfed it, you used to need a LOT of coins, now you just need to win a few games. I know people hate it (I think I even mention in game people hate it) I'm still thinking of multiple ways to get her but for now you can just win a few or use as a solver

Reactions: Macattack

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
the game goes at 5 fps, is there any way to make it go faster I tried the cheats engine and it doesn't work

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
the game goes at 5 fps, is there any way to make it go faster I tried the cheats engine and it doesn't work
The engine pokemon essentials runs on is very poor I have some pointers in the dev notes to try to boost the fps. It is VERY CPU dependant

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Where the heck does serena or the umbreon end up after we leave the cave into that town?
Serena is 4.5 and umbreon is sent to the pokezone when her quest is done, if you did the umbreon quest and she's not at the top right of the pokezone then that's a bug

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
So my quest tells me to eat a restaurant with charmeleon but when I go there my guy says he doesnt wanna eat with any of the pokemon. Charmeleons love is at 5 am I missing something?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
So my quest tells me to eat a restaurant with charmeleon but when I go there my guy says he doesnt wanna eat with any of the pokemon. Charmeleons love is at 5 am I missing something?
She doesn't want to eat at hoot hooters, try somewhere else where you can eat at

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
She doesn't want to eat at hoot hooters, try somewhere else where you can eat at
Thanks for the quick reply but when I went through the cave when my pokemon came out it had an error reading the script and saved mid dialogue then quit the game so when I open the game back up I'm stuck and can't do anything, I think I need to start over lol

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply but when I went through the cave when my pokemon came out it had an error reading the script and saved mid dialogue then quit the game so when I open the game back up I'm stuck and can't do anything, I think I need to start over lol
Do you remember at all what it said?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
cave of memories mentions Lopunny mansion scenes but I can't find any, how do I get them?
After getting Lopunny talk to everybody around the mansion (and look for some odd looking furniture)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes