• Very Hard

Votes: 111 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
i glad i found this game maleprotag bestiality is prettty much impossible to find i hope it's still being worked on.
I am, I take alot of influence from the discord and type there about the game alot because I don't want to fill the thread with my patch notes and stuff (Along with me trying to keep patreons eye away from my page)
Also that is a main reason why I made the game, as it's definitely a unappreciated tag combo along with a lack of pokemon games with a lack of the original gameplay

Darkalister

Mar 20, 2019
I am, I take alot of influence from the discord and type there about the game alot because I don't want to fill the thread with my patch notes and stuff (Along with me trying to keep patreons eye away from my page)
Also that is a main reason why I made the game, as it's definitely a unappreciated tag combo along with a lack of pokemon games with a lack of the original gameplay
Well you have my full attention and I glad it was made rpgm so I can use joiplay to play it.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Thats true theres not a lot of pokemon games on here that play like pokemon the only one i know of is pokemon ecchi and thats a female protagonist the rest are more monster girl games

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It would be real fuckin' neat if the game gave any explanation for how it's gambling minigame works beyond "it's like these two very different games, good luck".

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
It would be real fuckin' neat if the game gave any explanation for how it's gambling minigame works beyond "it's like these two very different games, good luck".
It's the exact same game from heartgold and soulsilver. all you need to do is avoid the voltorbs using the clues given

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's the exact same game from heartgold and soulsilver. all you need to do is avoid the voltorbs using the clues given
I just do not see a way to get consistent results with how little info those clues give. Also I have never played gen 2 or their remakes.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I just do not see a way to get consistent results with how little info those clues give. Also I have never played gen 2 or their remakes.
Then either use the tool that was posted a few pages ago, read up on voltorb flip on bulbapedia to learn how to play, or cheat coins to avoid the game altogether.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Then either use the tool that was posted a few pages ago, read up on voltorb flip on bulbapedia to learn how to play, or cheat coins to avoid the game altogether.
Just brute forced it till 400. Took way too long but I was too stubborn to leave that questline undone.

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
So, i kinda got past the evolving part to fast and got gallade instead of gardevoir by accident and the shrine won't do anything, is that a bug?

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
So, i kinda got past the evolving part to fast and got gallade instead of gardevoir by accident and the shrine won't do anything, is that a bug?
Are you on the patch? if so then mash e while walking around the right side until text pops up

So I encounterd a bug on the team rocket island. I battled some guys and talked to jessy again. Jessy then forced me to battle the front guards again but couldn't because I already did them. I now was stuck and had to restard. I lost like 2 hours of gameplay because I don't save very often (yes that is my fault). Just thought you should know of this bug and hopefully get rid of it.
Fixed now

BTW I haven't mentioned it here but next update changes engines so lag should be gone, but at the moment I dont know if joiplay supports the v19 engine.. just a heads up
oh yeah and multiple saves

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
v19 is basically non-functional, don't update to it before it has about two dozen more bugfix patches.
17.2 is what it was running on previously, it had to be updated to remove lag as it was borderline unplayable for a lot of people
plus with how long I'm taking it will be fine when it comes out
Oh yeah I don't know if this was a bug or not but I evolved shinx into luxio before obtaining shinx in my team. So I also have a non evolvable shinx in my party.
Fixed for the future, in v19 you will have to do a little questionnaire on startup to determine what you did in previous updates or start over again as I rewrote characters speech pattern and such
Oh and you will be able to name your pokemon for dialogue next update so another reason if have to start a new save anyways

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
So I played it for a fair bit. I really like that it's a male-protagonist Pokemon game where you can have sex with non-anthropomorphised Pokemon, there isn't NEARLY enough of that out there. But it's been a bit of a hit and miss experience so far.

Firstly, I think it's a bit too hard because the balance is somewhat off. Not being able to capture Pokemon and forced to rely solely on the ones you get from story progress (so far I only have Charmeleon, Scyther and Luxio) severely limits your options. Being a pretty much straight adaptation of a Pokemon game also means that you're highly dependant on prior knowledge of the franchise- and I haven't played a Pokemon game since Crystal. I don't even recognise half of the monsters we see here, forcing me to use guesswork to work out how to deal with them (especially since I can't capture them to see what they do for myself). Also there's practically no items available to you- you can buy potions in the starting town, can't even buy antidotes until you get to the second town (made me sweat when the very first Weedle I encountered poisoned Charmander in the very first battle of the game, but fortunately poison doesn't seem to do damage out of combat any more) and there and no other items on offer. Charmander's stat growth was also oddly appalling, almost never gaining more than +1 to her stats per level while Scyther averaged +2-3. Also the encounter rate is INSANE. Sometimes it feels like I can't even walk 3 steps through the grass (or a cave) without getting jumped by another wild Pokemon. I'm sure it wasn't this high last time I played an ACTUAL Pokemon game.

Technically, the game crashed after I talked to Leaf when she was trying to buy a berry from Berry Boy (both when I chose to tell him off and when I pretended to sell her one) and just completely froze up, forcing me to alt-F4, so that's busted. Whenever I start the game there's always no music until I do something to actively make music play, like get into a battle or use the Jukebox. Also I copied the fonts into my Fonts folder, but I'm still getting the "missing fonts" message when I start up the game, although I'm not really noticing anything wrong with the game's faults anyway, didn't even before I copied them across. It'd be nice if full screen was actually FULL screen as well. It's also really weird that there are so many empty houses (like that really big building in the starting town right next to the dock) and that when you try to enter a non-enterable building you walk right ONTO the door rather than being stopped in front of it.

The story is... patchy. The script is all over the place, rather silly and filled with typos and formatting issues. I like that you build up relationships with your Pokemon in story scenes rather than just grinding relationship stat points leading to a sudden sex scene, but I was doubly-disappointed when Charmander evolved to Charmeleon without even having a single sex scene first, and then I was told there's no further content for her (a grand total of ZERO sex scenes, despite the fact that as your starter she'd be considered the closest thing to a "primary love interest" in the game). The art, what little I've seen of it so far (Delia's handjob and Luxio's tailjob) is... bad, but you said that's placeholder so it should get better later.

It's definitely a game with promise, especially since it's pretty much the ONLY game serving the fetish of male-protagonist bestiality out there. But it definitely has a long way to go. I'll give it a bit more of a play for the time being, according to the patch notes there should be a LOT more I haven't seen yet- but I really wish I could fuck my Charmeleon already, don't make me wait for Charizard...

Last edited:

Karmacc

Pokeich Developer
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
So I played it for a fair bit. I really like that it's a male-protagonist Pokemon game where you can have sex with non-anthropomorphised Pokemon, there isn't NEARLY enough of that out there. But it's been a bit of a hit and miss experience so far.

Firstly, I think it's a bit too hard because the balance is somewhat off. Not being able to capture Pokemon and forced to rely solely on the ones you get from story progress (so far I only have Charmeleon, Scyther and Luxio) severely limits your options. Being a pretty much straight adaptation of a Pokemon game also means that you're highly dependant on prior knowledge of the franchise- and I haven't played a Pokemon game since Crystal. I don't even recognise half of the monsters we see here, forcing me to use guesswork to work out how to deal with them (especially since I can't capture them to see what they do for myself). Also there's practically no items available to you- you can buy potions in the starting town, can't even buy antidotes until you get to the second town (made me sweat when the very first Weedle I encountered poisoned Charmander in the very first battle of the game, but fortunately poison doesn't seem to do damage out of combat any more) and there and no other items on offer. Charmander's stat growth was also oddly appalling, almost never gaining more than +1 to her stats per level while Scyther averaged +2-3. Also the encounter rate is INSANE. Sometimes it feels like I can't even walk 3 steps through the grass (or a cave) without getting jumped by another wild Pokemon. I'm sure it wasn't this high last time I played an ACTUAL Pokemon game.

Technically, the game crashed after I talked to Leaf when she was trying to buy a berry from Berry Boy (both when I chose to tell him off and when I pretended to sell her one) and just completely froze up, forcing me to alt-F4, so that's busted. Also I copied the fonts into my Fonts folder, but I'm still getting the "missing fonts" message when I start up the game, although I'm not really noticing anything wrong with the game's faults anyway, didn't even before I copied them across. It'd be nice if full screen was actually FULL screen as well. It's also really weird that there are so many empty houses (like that really big building in the starting town right next to the dock) and that when you try to enter a non-enterable building you walk right ONTO the door rather than being stopped in front of it.

The story is... patchy. The script is all over the place, rather silly and filled with typos and formatting issues. I like that you build up relationships with your Pokemon in story scenes rather than just grinding relationship stat points leading to a sudden sex scene, but I was doubly-disappointed when Charmander evolved to Charmeleon without even having a single sex scene first, and then I was told there's no further content for her (a grand total of ZERO sex scenes, despite the fact that as your starter she'd be considered the closest thing to a "primary love interest" in the game). The art, what little I've seen of it so far (Delia's handjob and Luxio's tailjob) is... bad, but you said that's placeholder so it should get better later.

It's definitely a game with promise, especially since it's pretty much the ONLY game serving the fetish of male-protagonist bestiality out there. But it definitely has a long way to go. I'll give it a bit more of a play for the time being, according to the patch notes there should be a LOT more I haven't seen yet- but I really wish I could fuck my Charmeleon already, don't make me wait for Charizard...
There is a Charmeleon 69 in the currently released update, I'm currently going line by line through the script for this update along with general rebalance and the numbers for leveling were because of me not pre setting behind the scenes rng that has been fixed for next update

alot of bugs listed here are fixed in the newest dev build (Fonts, crashes, true fullscreen, etc)

most of the balance is because I see peek pokemon main story fun as black 2 hard mode so I might be making some unnecessary difficulty spikes

I really like this overview though, I haven't actually seen a fully in depth look at everything going on before this post

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
There is a Charmeleon 69 in the currently released update, I'm currently going line by line through the script for this update along with general rebalance and the numbers for leveling were because of me not pre setting behind the scenes rng that has been fixed for next update

alot of bugs listed here are fixed in the newest dev build (Fonts, crashes, true fullscreen, etc)

most of the balance is because I see peek pokemon main story fun as black 2 hard mode so I might be making some unnecessary difficulty spikes

I really like this overview though, I haven't actually seen a fully in depth look at everything going on before this post
Well right after I wrote it I went and played a bunch more, and then I went and read the walkthrough, and honestly I couldn't even work out what the walkthrough was on about a lot of the time.

Also, I finally got my way into the Lopunny Mansion, ground the hell out of the stupid Voltorb Flip game for about 20 minutes to get both the key and the Buneary, decided to take a look at Buneary's Pokedex entry... and it crashed the game! Jesus wept, man! I think that's about done me in! What the hell was with that?!

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes