3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
where can i find the water type pokemon that lets me cross the sea?

Edit: Alright turns out you dont need a water type pokemon. You just need a bigass pokemon(like that 50lvl pokemon)

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
This game has potential, if the dev would just listen to a couple important points of feedback that have been brought up since the beginning. Let us move our moves around, and let us fricking skip!
*Edit: Wow, the absolute disrespect towards Magikarp not getting Tackle at level 15 like it's supposed to.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
Guys I'm 13/14 body count. Can someone enter my save and find out who I'm missing? (Yes I used cheats to speedrun lol)

KiraKuli

Mar 24, 2022
Guys I'm 13/14 body count. Can someone enter my save and find out who I'm missing? (Yes I used cheats to speedrun lol)
Everyone is bloqued at 13/14, i think there is no further scene
Also in the achivements, i can't find "Beat the strongestest trainer", i beated Giovanni twice and the girl at Alola but that's not it

Last edited:
Reactions: Phreak44444

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Also in ther achivements, i can't find "Beat the strongestest trainer", i beated Giovanni twice and the girl at Alola but that's not it
The strongest trainer is Red, he's somewhere in the snowy town. I forgot what that town is called. I haven't played the main line games since Gen 1.

Reactions: KiraKuli

firedragon185

Aug 13, 2017
Hey I am new to the game and I just beaten Erika how do I fill her heart I guess because I battled marney and I was able to get her h scene after winning but not erika

Reactions: NothingFv

DeathSaurer88

Nov 27, 2017
Got some info that should hopefully help people. Everything below is based on v0.4:
  • Cheat Menu can be enabled in the "Dev Room" in Driftveil.
  • A bike can be purchased from the Bike Shop in "Goldenrod2" section of Goldenrod for 30,000. Riding the bike seems to prevent wild encounters. It can be upgraded multiple times:
    • Model A costs 10,000 and allows use in sand and snow.
    • Model S costs 20,000 and allows use over water
    • Model SS costs 30,000 and allows it to fly (yes, a flying bike).
    • That's 90,000 total for the bike and all upgrades.
  • To get to Fuchsia and Cyllage:
    • Start by going to Wild Arena 20. Fastest way is from "Goldenrod2" section of Goldenrod.
    • Go "North West" (upper left) to Wild Arena 28 and then go west to the "Forest."
    • Continue going west to the next "Forest" section. This will bring you to a 4-way intersection:
      • To get to Fuchsia, go west two more times and Fuchsia will be near the middle-bottom of the screen, left of center.
      • To get to Cyllage, go "North" from the 4-way. Then go west twice to get to the desert. Go north, then west, and Cyllage will be to the west again.
For the Bodycount achievement, here are the girls you can get with. Most are gym leaders, but I don't remember the order all the gyms scale in. I powered through using the in-game cheats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following girls do not have any scenes. These are most of the remaining gym leaders and extra characters.

Three of the Gym Leaders are male: Brock - Nacrene (Day), Chuck - Cyllage (Day and Night), and Giovanni - Driftveil (Day). None have scenes.

Additionally, The Elite 4 and Champion also do not have scenes yet. They are at the Indigo Plateau and appear in the following order:

For the other achievements:
  • Team Skull Leader: Guzma - Goldenrod Train Station (Day and Night). Party is ~Level 65. This fight DOES NOT require you to be Champion, so be careful not to click on him at the train station if you are not properly leveled. Can only be fought once at the moment.
  • Mafia Boss (Must become Champion first): Giovanni - Giovanni's Room in Driftveil (Night). Party is ~Level 75. Can only be fought once at the moment.
  • Strongest Trainer (Must become Champion first): Red - Wild Area 38 (Day and Night, Mountain between Nimbasa and Circhester). Has a full party of Level 100s. Looks like re-match is possible after advancing time a day or so.
If the Mafia Boss and Strongest Trainer don't appear, you may have to advance time and check again.

One last thing I have noticed is that it does not seem possible to unlock more than 10 Storage Boxes. While attempting to fill out the Pokedex by adding them through the cheat menu, once I filled up box 10 I was unable to catch any additional Pokemon (the Pokeball options are faded and say "Full" across them). Attempting to use the cheat menu further gives a "Full" message in the upper left of the screen. I can't seem to find any way to unlock any of the second row of boxes (what would be boxes 11-20), so not sure if they aren't implemented yet, it's a bug, or if I'm just missing something.

FrankKappel

Jun 13, 2018
Cool game,

Issue:
Fighting Exp will be shared between all Pokemon which took part in a fight, even if they died during the process.
Example - ~1000 Exp from Venomoth, with 3 fighiting Pokemon A, B and C
Usually each 3 Pokemon would split the gained EXP, here ~333 Exp.

If B died while fighting it will still be part of the "Sharing" but does not recieve EXP, because it died. (Which is totally fine.)
So its
A - 333 EXP / 1000
B- 0 EXP / 1000
C - 333 Exp / 1000

Since B died, it should not be part of the Division, essentially reducing it from the calculation:
A - 500 exp / 1000
B - 0 Exp / 1000 (becasue its dead)
C - 500 exp / 1000

Also could you add one or more EXP-Share items ? this would make it a bit easier.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes