3.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 30, 2018
The game is good. I'm still at the begining, but I noticed 2 very small bugs/mistakes. The first one, already noticed before is the stack with the poisons/ paralisis/ sleep, etc... I don't stack them, but sometimes the enemy do it, and it can be a bit tought. But nothing major. The second one is with Leech Seed, if you switch your pokemon using it (not beeing the target), the opponent still have his life drained, but the new pokemon doesn't recieve the life steal.
Continue this excellent and huge work, it's really great!

Reactions: GigaChillDev
Jul 31, 2020
struggle.PNG
game does not like struggle being used when u run out of moves ... and it doesn't seem to affect anyone so far making it basically impossible to win any battles once out of moves

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Can you even fuck any of the Pokegirl as in the female player character? So far I have managed to beat all the Gym Leaders and except for Marcene they all have a scene.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you have never played Pokemon like me this game is 100% shit! There is NOTHING to indicate what the fuck to do. First battle was damn well impossible to win the very first damn battle I run into was twice my pokemon level! WTF? This is a very poorly done game NO GAME should start out assuming that you know what your suppose to do!

Gameplay 1/5 (impossible first battle and no tutorial)

It started off as total crap! So this is suppose to be a lewd game you can fap to but it starts off as an impossible to play game as it just ASSUMES (ASS OUT OF YOU AND ME) that you know Pokemon and NO GAME should ever do that. Than it breaks all common sense with any GAME it starts you out in a battle that you can't even win the enemies are way over your level! Level 3 fighting a Level 6 seriously this is RETARDED!

Mar 30, 2018
It started off as total crap! So this is suppose to be a lewd game you can fap to but it starts off as an impossible to play game as it just ASSUMES (ASS OUT OF YOU AND ME) that you know Pokemon and NO GAME should ever do that.
Well the last official Pokemon game kinda did that, skipping the tutorial, and assuming a 20yo licence without major change in the gameplay, and the biggest videogame's licence in the world would be well known by most of the players.
And since this game is a parody, it's even more likely that players knows at least the basic.
You know, if you just asked us tips about this game, we would have helped you.

Reactions: Sylia Stingray

Locus97

Feb 25, 2023
oh,maybe I have found all of the PM, but there are still some questions.
Dratini and Dragonair →→→ Togetic ???
Togetic can't →→→ Togekiss
Feebas can't →→→ Milotic
Snom can't →→→ Frosmoth
QQ截图20230225190309.png QQ截图20230225190326.png

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes