3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

GigaChillDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2022
oh,maybe I have found all of the PM, but there are still some questions.
Dratini and Dragonair →→→ Togetic ???
Togetic can't →→→ Togekiss
Feebas can't →→→ Milotic
Snom can't →→→ Frosmoth
View attachment 2417735 View attachment 2417736
Thanks for the report, those are bugs from early access of 0.2v, the version on itch.io already fixed that, but better w8 for 0.3 rn. It's almost there.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I didn't know that dratini evolves into togetic, the programming error is hilarious, it's a joke, right?

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Update is public on Itch and...man. Getting to all the H-scenes is made 10 times more annoying than before and I am using the ingame cheats, it would take substancially longer without them. :Kappa:And it is only going to get worse with how the other potential spots are laid out. My only guess is that it wants to bring realism into it, but meh.

Good part is that the new scenes are pretty good, so it's all worth it. :BootyTime:

Reactions: GigaChillDev

GigaChillDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2022
Update is public on Itch and...man. Getting to all the H-scenes is made 10 times more annoying than before and I am using the ingame cheats, it would take substancially longer without them. :Kappa:And it is only going to get worse with how the other potential spots are laid out. My only guess is that it wants to bring realism into it, but meh.

Good part is that the new scenes are pretty good, so it's all worth it. :BootyTime:
Thanks for your feedback, Yeah, I received some complaints about the new dating sim system too. Guess I need to find a way to fix it in the next update. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
PokeLewd: for Waifus [0.3] - PUBLIC RELEASE

Changelog:
- Added: Simple Dating sim system.
- Added: Cheat Mode
- Added: Bycle to avoid encounters.
- Added: 80~ new Pokemon
- Added: 60~ new Locations
- Added: 10 new characters
- Added: 4 H-scenes (with animations and foreplay)
- Changes: Improve the moving system.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
We don't have as many Pokémon parodies as we should, not even remotely. So of course I'm keeping an eye on this one.

tylerfire55

Jun 13, 2017
Not sure if dev still reads these but here's what I think this game needs:

- A map
- A way to check EXP until next level
- The ability to swap move positions
- Some type of H tracker (which I think is probably already in the works)
- A gallery (lol)
- Maybe some adjustments to make the game "flow" better. The game doesn't ever get hard out of nowhere, which is fine, but the beginning does slap you in the face. There's also no
- Keyboard support FROM WHAT I PLAYED so I couldn't just spam space through each battle while power leveling. Maybe just some lighter levels in the early routes, but even some of the gyms felt out of order, so
- A "guide" on which gym to head to next (after the map I guess)
- A fast battle or text skip in battles PLEASE, especially for power leveling.
- A more tidy UI
- Exp share PLEASE at least make it after end game, the whole "dev room" with satisfaction points takes way to long to grind out due to how long and tedious the romance is right now, and sitting there swapping after battle start into a mon for people like Magikarp and Kakuna is terrible.

I think this should all generally be on the roadmap. I had no issues with catch rates like some others, but I also didn't look for a Breloom to False Swipe -> Sleep Spore and catch the harder ones. I just caught what I needed to for the prof and left it at that. If the game gets polished and has rewards for catching a bunch of mons, I'd love it. Also, shinies? Also, Cynthia??

GigaChillDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2022
Not sure if dev still reads these but here's what I think this game needs:

- A map
- A way to check EXP until next level
- The ability to swap move positions
- Some type of H tracker (which I think is probably already in the works)
- A gallery (lol)
- Maybe some adjustments to make the game "flow" better. The game doesn't ever get hard out of nowhere, which is fine, but the beginning does slap you in the face. There's also no
- Keyboard support FROM WHAT I PLAYED so I couldn't just spam space through each battle while power leveling. Maybe just some lighter levels in the early routes, but even some of the gyms felt out of order, so
- A "guide" on which gym to head to next (after the map I guess)
- A fast battle or text skip in battles PLEASE, especially for power leveling.
- A more tidy UI
- Exp share PLEASE at least make it after end game, the whole "dev room" with satisfaction points takes way to long to grind out due to how long and tedious the romance is right now, and sitting there swapping after battle start into a mon for people like Magikarp and Kakuna is terrible.

I think this should all generally be on the roadmap. I had no issues with catch rates like some others, but I also didn't look for a Breloom to False Swipe -> Sleep Spore and catch the harder ones. I just caught what I needed to for the prof and left it at that. If the game gets polished and has rewards for catching a bunch of mons, I'd love it. Also, shinies? Also, Cynthia??
Thanks for the feedback. I'll note that. Can't promise for the others but A Map and Exp Bar will be in 0.4, I will try to fix other issues as soon as I can :D

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes