VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v05.11.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Then max lvl without the library is going to be 6-7 using the Cherry method, and like ffive said if there was a cheat for her to only do the typing you want just cut her out of the equation and raise the lvl yourself with a different cheat.
So I started an alternate run using Zubat and managed to supersonic my way through the battle. Not exactly a noble strategy but it worked as klink killed himself pretty much and Trubbish wasnt hard work. I was thinking about just continuing this run but wanted some more input from people here. Would you guys say Zubat is better than Mereanie?

Oct 18, 2018
So I started an alternate run using Zubat and managed to supersonic my way through the battle. Not exactly a noble strategy but it worked as klink killed himself pretty much and Trubbish wasnt hard work. I was thinking about just continuing this run but wanted some more input from people here. Would you guys say Zubat is better than Mereanie?
I think that it's too early to say if a starter is "better." Especially given that you will have all year to raise and invest in your Pokemon. There's no shame in losing some battles, but it gets you less respect from your peers.

That being said, some Pokemon are more obviously useful early on, but some are going to show their value a lot more as the game gets longer. Mareanie tends to feel a bit less impressive right now, but Toxapex is a notorious and good Pokemon to have on a battle team.

Oct 18, 2018
First release of Week 5 is up! Get it while it's hot off the presses from beta testing! I'll see if I can't get the thread updated too.

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and zeerin

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
It's worth noting that each starter has a "Potential" associated with it. Naturally, the higher the potential the better.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v10.27.2023] [Pokémon Visual] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [213 MB]
- - -

Mac [199 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v10.27.2023] [Pokémon Visual] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [213 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [199 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

pikachu-oh-yeah.gif
..u a busy boi lately...
...griding for the extra badges.....

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Will the game be based on a more sexual scenario, or will it just be classic romance with hints to the end ?

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
how much did they rewrite the dialogue any idea? Idk if I should start new save. Also Im glad they changed the mc, he was imo a bit too clueless country bumpkin

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
Does anyone know if friendship evolutions were added in the update? I ask because I have an Eevee that I'm looking to evolve into an Espeon.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So, more for my own laziness than anything else, I decided to compile all the console commands, as well as any encounter lists, I can find in the thread all into one post that I'll edit whenever I see a new one floating around. Credit will be given to original posters.

From ffive:
HealParty(trainer1) will heal and clear status for entire (typically player's) party. Memo for myself: does not work mid-battle.

playerparty[X].IVs = [a, b, c, d, e, f] changes iv's for Pokemon in party. X=0-5, where 0=slot 1 and 5=slot 6. a=hp, b=attack, etc. number range of 0-31.

playerparty[X].RecalculateStats() to update Pokemon's stats after changing iv's

classstats["Type"] = X "Type"=capitalized type, e.g."Normal", "Psychic", etc. X=what you want the cap to be. Note that X defines how many times you've taken that type's class, so if X=1, then Cap=1, but if X=0, then Cap still=1.

playerparty[X].GainExperience(Y) see iv code for X=. Y=amount of xp to give. Pokemon will level up if available.

TraitChange("X") where X=Courage, Wit, etc. Each use raises by 1.

ValueChange("Y", X, 0) where Y=Leaf, Dawn, etc. and X=number of points to add or subtract (I guess just put a negative number in there for subtract?) from relationship

playerparty.append(Pokemon(pokedexlookupname("X", DexMacros.Id), level = Y))
drops a level (Y) Pokemon (X [Charmander, Pichu, etc.]) into the party. Can exceed party limit, best to do in town with box. Can take extra parameters like iv, gender, whatnot, but no idea how to modify it to include those parameters. Small error in original command listed found and corrected by Arty_Wolf

$ money += XXXX Money.

From Je suis un kiwi:

playerparty[X].Gender = Y where X is same as iv or experience, and Y=0 for male or 1 for female

From Loreth08

playerparty[x].Nickname = ("y") Change nicknames, where X same as usual for playerparty, Y is the new nickname.

Do you have a code for the time of day? I was wondering if it would be possible to go back times of day to get more encounters or go to more electives in one day?

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes