Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the rival's name? I had her name set to Rachael but I want to change it to Emmie. I can edit it in Notepad, but if the name I put in is less than seven letters long, the game runs into errors and quits.

I thought maybe it could be possible to trigger the start of the game event again where you pick your name and your rival's but I don't know how to do that.

Loving this game so far otherwise.
open debug.bat on game's folder-->open in game menu-->select debug-->select variables -->variable 12:rival's name
Sem título2.png Sem título.png

LWaves

Aug 27, 2019
open debug.bat on game's folder-->open in game menu-->select debug-->select variables -->variable 12:rival's name
View attachment 1802231 View attachment 1802232
Thank you for your response. I am able to access the variable, but I only see options to change it to values between 0 and 9. Is there a way to change it to Emmie from there? Maybe by accessing the keyboard somehow or entering a value that changes to Emmie? I appreciate your help.

rivalvariable.PNG rivalvariable2.PNG rivalvariable3.PNG

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for your response. I am able to access the variable, but I only see options to change it to values between 0 and 9. Is there a way to change it to Emmie from there? Maybe by accessing the keyboard somehow or entering a value that changes to Emmie? I appreciate your help.
You could try to use debug to warp onto the Intro map. This will re-initialize everything. As a word of caution, it will also re-set the current party, so do not do this with Pokemon you intend to keep.

Reactions: LWaves

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
You could try to use debug to warp onto the Intro map. This will re-initialize everything. As a word of caution, it will also re-set the current party, so do not do this with Pokemon you intend to keep.
I was trying to figure out other option but I guess the game's creator knows his ways lol
edit: huh bag items resets too doing this would break the dude's save

Last edited:
Reactions: LWaves

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
I was trying to figure out other option but I guess the game's creator knows his ways lol
edit: huh bag items resets too doing this would break the dude's save
True. Vital items can be re-added while already in debug, anyway, though if renaming the rival is important enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mathrock

LWaves

Aug 27, 2019
Thank you! This is the only thing I've found so far that works. It does wipe your current party, items, money, and badges, but those can be given by debug options. It seems to keep my story progress and anything in my PC. The only thing I haven't been able to reclaim is Pokedex progress. I'm going to try experimenting to see what I can do to fix that. Thanks again, this game is great.

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you! This is the only thing I've found so far that works. It does wipe your current party, items, money, and badges, but those can be given by debug options. It seems to keep my story progress and anything in my PC. The only thing I haven't been able to reclaim is Pokedex progress. I'm going to try experimenting to see what I can do to fix that. Thanks again, this game is great.
try this add the pokemons you had, then delete if you want Sem título.png

Joooooojoooooooo1

May 14, 2022
This is to hinorashi-
Question- what is actually poketchicolor.exe?is it just a vid app with h-scenes or is it going to be developed into a Pokemon echi but johto region with boy as player?
Suggestion(pls do if u can :)-
*Pls finish the game instead of side parts or atleast complete the game untill holly city.
*Pls put h-scenes of all characters in poketchicolor.exe if it is still going to be h-scene app.
*(This is necessary no much deal) pls develop poketchicolor.exe into Pokemon ecchi but johto region with boy as character.
*(This is really needed one)pls add rebattling with all gym leaders not just Jamie so that I can grind all my pokemons of different types so it can be easy advantage.
Pls do any or all of it if u think u can it would be very cool if u do

Nov 29, 2020
This is to hinorashi-
Question- what is actually poketchicolor.exe?is it just a vid app with h-scenes or is it going to be developed into a Pokemon echi but johto region with boy as player?
Not Hinoarashi, but I think I can answer some of these.
poketchicolor.exe is a side project, not something that is likely to be added to Ecchi.

*Pls finish the game instead of side parts or atleast complete the game untill holly city.
Hinoarashi puts up polls for what to focus on next. Argent City won last time. This time it was Illustrations and continuing the story. Gym 7 will likely be in the next update. We'll see what wins the next poll.

*(This is necessary no much deal) pls develop poketchicolor.exe into Pokemon ecchi but johto region with boy as character.
There is a plan for a male protagonist with his own story and region (the other half of the island). It will not be started until Allie's story is done. It will be possible for the two to visit each other's regions.

*(This is really needed one)pls add rebattling with all gym leaders not just Jamie so that I can grind all my pokemons of different types so it can be easy advantage.
Gym leader rematches are planned.

Joooooojoooooooo1

May 14, 2022
Not Hinoarashi, but I think I can answer some of these.
poketchicolor.exe is a side project, not something that is likely to be added to Ecchi.

Hinoarashi puts up polls for what to focus on next. Argent City won last time. This time it was Illustrations and continuing the story. Gym 7 will likely be in the next update. We'll see what wins the next poll.

There is a plan for a male protagonist with his own story and region (the other half of the island). It will not be started until Allie's story is done. It will be possible for the two to visit each other's regions.

Gym leader rematches are planned.
Oh ok thx for the info :) btw is there any general site where u can see all the update log.
Also I need ur help if u know the answer- I reached greyfield city and completed sliph co by defeated those 2. Now rival is asking to find someone to check about the medicine and I clicked Jamie and I asked Jamie and she replied about kurowasa scientist. Then I told that to rival and now I'm stuck idk what to do next so any idea what to do next?

Joooooojoooooooo1

May 14, 2022
Al
Oh ok thx for the info :) btw is there any general site where u can see all the update log.
Also I need ur help if u know the answer- I reached greyfield city and completed sliph co by defeated those 2. Now rival is asking to find someone to check about the medicine and I clicked Jamie and I asked Jamie and she replied about kurowasa scientist. Then I told that to rival and now I'm stuck idk what to do next so any idea what to do next?
Also as I asked is there going to be completing h scenes of all characters in poketchicolor.exe?

Nov 29, 2020
You've reached the current end of the story.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Who is in charge of updating the OP again? Because what Tokita posted is needed to be added into it. That, and the 4/25th patch file, as we are already on the second half of May... For reference:

Please edit this link into the opening post.

Joooooojoooooooo1

May 14, 2022
This is to Hinorashi-
Pls add h-scene for nurse Joy. Would be very beautiful :)
U know just add a new type of conversation along with poke heal conversation and that will lead to h-scene with nurse Joy. Add it like either u can have h-scene or ur Pokemon can have h-scene as a relief. Pls make nurse Joy's melons atleast as big as Allie's and just put the normal h-scenes that is used on defeated girl battlers because other type positions are ugly. So just put the normal doggy position for nurse Joy while h-scene ok; thx very much if u do pls.

Joooooojoooooooo1

May 14, 2022
This is really my doubt can Hinorashi or anyone can tell what app did Hinorashi used to create pokemon ecchi. Also how do you add h-scenes and make naked character models and pictures pls tell I really want to create a game of my own. Also is this editor or creator Hinorashi is using can edit a 3ds rom. I really want to make a s*x version of pokemon y pls tell thx :)

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes