rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
It's a missed opportunity that the protag doesn't lay eggs from mating, unless that's already a feature added deep in a changelog somewhere.

Oct 8, 2021
It's a missed opportunity that the protag doesn't lay eggs from mating, unless that's already a feature added deep in a changelog somewhere.
There is a mechanic implemented but it's a bit more indirect then what you were suggesting, make your way to Argent City to the lab of Dr. Wankenstein (his PHD status is questionable but I digress) he will take the semen from the last Pokémon Allie boned and use it to fertilize an egg hatching a level 1 version of whatever Pokémon it was Allie screwed last. That includes Zapdos by the way. I do hope in a future update Dr. Wankenstein (still no idea what he's actually a Doctor of but regardless) I don't know has you help him test an experiment that crosses a humans reproductive system with a Ditto's allowing Allie to lay Pokémon eggs as an example of how it could happen.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
The cum meter has to fill and empty twice. Hold Left Arrow or Shift.
holding shift/left arrow does absolutely nothing for me screen stands there nothing happens no cum-meter shows up nothing

well, figured it out, staring game with debug flag breaks this part

Nov 29, 2020
Where do i get the patch?
I thought a link was posted in this thread, but I can't find it.
Hino-Arashi has a Twitter. It should be on there.

Failing that, Hino-Arashi has hinted the next update would be 'soon'. No idea whether that's 'Normal', 'Blizzard' or 'Valve' soon, though.

LordKiwiz

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me what does that colour of flower in a corner of the dialog option screen means which appears while talking to Forrester? It changes when I lose to Forrester, also how to make him out boyfriend?

Nov 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me what does that colour of flower in a corner of the dialog option screen means which appears while talking to Forrester? It changes when I lose to Forrester, also how to make him out boyfriend?
The flower indicates the character is eligible for a relationship. Only Forrester and Jamie for now but more are planned. I don't know who.

Color indicates roughly how much the character likes you. If it's blue, they might accept a Blue Wing (bought from Clover Town Shop or Cliffshore Department Store) as a gift to make the relationship romantic (the flower turns blue some time before they'll accept the Blue Wing).

If they won't accept a Blue Wing, you can improve your relationship by giving gifts, winning rematches and talking to them. Forrester's opinion improves for each Wood Bundle turned in for the Pokémon Center job. You'll get a return gift once/real day, but you can give as many per day as you want.

The Relationship system is a work in progress, so there's not much to do, yet.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
screencaps18.png

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 7/5/2022 Update

Download here: ( 199.12 MB )

A lot of people did not get the 4/25 patch, so I will include its patch notes first. This update primary focuses on finishing up Greyfield City and Silph Co.

- Fixed a bug with the scene display handler.
- The great Dr. Wankenstein's methods have been improved!
- Dr. Wankensten has research has yielded new services.
- Included the Pokémon list, absent from last release.
- Various bug fixes.
- New illustrations for some events.
- New events.
- Electabuzz given new illustration.
- Aggron illustrated ( thanks to Cereja ).
- Houndour and Larvitar, Venusaur, Buneary, and Ralts lines illustrated ( thanks to Antares1991 ).
- Power Plant near Greyfield City is expecting power oddities.
- Greyfield City Gym is welcoming challengers.
- New Alpha Pokémon have been appearing throughout the Midara Region.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
View attachment 1910000

A lot of people did not get the 4/25 patch, so I will include its patch notes first. This update primary focuses on finishing up Greyfield City and Silph Co.

- Various bug fixes.
- New events.
- Houndour and Larvitar, Venusaur, Buneary, and Ralts lines illustrated ( thanks to Antares1991 ).
Excellent can't wait to reach those new events

ReyCremation

Jul 5, 2022
I got a new error when opening up my game. I was expecting the f12gang line 8 name error and Constant debug intro script error I mentioned, but now a new one popped up with the stuff for
Script 'FmodEx' Line 64: FmodEx::Error Occured.
FMOD error! (60) Error initializing output device.

I'm not sure how to make my game in a playable state without deleting both my save and the game stuff currently.
Hi did you find any solution for this problem?

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
If anyone has a chance, can someone reply with the new events in the new patch please? Just don’t want to miss out on anything, such as the new tyranitar trainer. How can I get there?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1910000

- Various bug fixes.
- New events.
Thank you for sharing this latest update!

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes