(Pokémon, gotta fuck 'em all) A dick so hard

Our courage will pull us through

You fuck me and I'll fuck you

Pokémon! (Gotta fuck 'em all) Gotta fuck 'em all

(Pokémon!)

Sorry guys, imma retard sometimes.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hey, is there an events guide? Moreover, how can I activate cheats? I'm quite underleveled and I'd rather spend my time on something else (you know what I mean)

Nov 29, 2020
excuse me ,have someone can tell me how I wear the clothes after I get the luck egg?
There is a changing room on the ground floor of the Pokémon Center. You can also use the Wardrobe in Allie's room.

what's the font warning?
It probably means you need to install the fonts from the Fonts folder to your system. You'd have to be more specific for me to be sure.

Hey, is there an events guide? Moreover, how can I activate cheats? I'm quite underleveled and I'd rather spend my time on something else (you know what I mean)
You can activate Debug mode by opening debug.bat instead of Game.exe or by pressing Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen.

the flirt option does not work for me.What does it do?
Certain NPCs have a chance to give you items when you Flirt with them. Because it's a random chance, you may need to Flirt multiple times. You can only receive an item from an NPC once, so far as I know. It can also activate certain scenes. The Beauty Title/Class increases the success rate of Flirting.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
This is a side-effect of optimizing maps.

Reactions: majesto

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
the 4 clothing slots are completly empty, my char is naked so whole time. Tried the save file a few pages before and even there all 4 still empty. Can someone help?

Nov 29, 2020
Is there any way to set the window size to 1920x1080 ?
Not specifically. The Options screen has several sizes, including Full Screen. If that's not enough and you're on Windows, it has a Magnifier app by default.

where is Argent City?
Through Limestone Cave's dark area. The city doesn't appear on your map until you've been there.

Where do you get aggron scene?
'Aggron Assault' Ashwood Pokémon Center job.

the 4 clothing slots are completly empty, my char is naked so whole time. Tried the save file a few pages before and even there all 4 still empty. Can someone help
If the bars don't have text, you probably need to install the fonts from the Fonts folder to your system. If that's not the problem, you'll have to be more specific. Are you on Mobile or PC?

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
Not specifically. The Options screen has several sizes, including Full Screen. If that's not enough and you're on Windows, it has a Magnifier app by default.

Through Limestone Cave's dark area. The city doesn't appear on your map until you've been there.

'Aggron Assault' Ashwood Pokémon Center job.

If the bars don't have text, you probably need to install the fonts from the Fonts folder to your system. If that's not the problem, you'll have to be more specific. Are you on Mobile or PC?
i am on PC, i did the Fonts folder to the System. The text when i start the game doenst show anymore but there are still no clothes

Last edited:

Marva-

Apr 11, 2021
Does anyone know of a way to multiply items within the game? I tried with external programs but I do not succeed at all

Nov 29, 2020
i am on PC, i did the Fonts folder to the System. The text when i start the game doenst show anymore but there are still no clothes
Is this a new installation, or are you updating from an older version? You are using 7-5-2022, right?
Can you give more details on how you installed the game?

Does anyone know of a way to multiply items within the game? I tried with external programs but I do not succeed at all
Debug mode. Open the game with debug.bat or press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen.

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
Is this a new installation, or are you updating from an older version? You are using 7-5-2022, right?
Can you give more details on how you installed the game?

Debug mode. Open the game with debug.bat or press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen.
I installed the 7-5-2022 Version from GoFile and extracted it with bandizip, first time downloading and playing the game

Nov 29, 2020
You press right arrow to switch between clothes in the wardrobe (you don't have any Hats by default).
Have you tried a new game, instead of the downloaded save?
Can you post a screenshot?

Nov 29, 2020
That looks like something is wrong with your Fonts, but you said you installed them. Are you sure you installed them to the right place? Did you copy or cut/paste?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes