crave

May 1, 2017
you bugged the game then I started a quick new game here and she is in her gym on the first time I enter the town maybe it is because you advanced so much on the game and she got moved to kindling woods to her quest now much more later you can see her
I also had this same thing happen to me. Definitely don't go right out of the starting town. Bugs the whole start of the game. There should really be a blocker, like needing to use Cut or something to use the road to the right of town.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hi just found the game, I searched but could not find an answer to this question... is there a way to get rid of a pokemon you don't want? I got a 7th but it said it was put somewhere and I could not figure out where....

Thank you

Oct 8, 2021
Hi just found the game, I searched but could not find an answer to this question... is there a way to get rid of a pokemon you don't want? I got a 7th but it said it was put somewhere and I could not figure out where....

Thank you
Any Pokemon you don't have room for in your party get sent to the PC after you catch them, it's to the right of Nurse Joy's desk at the Pokemon Center.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
So how do you have sex with your pokemon? don't care to sick them on others. Thought it was gonna be more of a "bonding" experince with your pokemon but going on the 3rd gym and no H-content yet is kinda...realy sloooooooooooow burner. Am i missing something or is this just a slow af fuck?

Oct 8, 2021
So how do you have sex with your pokemon? don't care to sick them on others. Thought it was gonna be more of a "bonding" experince with your pokemon but going on the 3rd gym and no H-content yet is kinda...realy sloooooooooooow burner. Am i missing something or is this just a slow af fuck?
Theres an option to fuck your male Pokemon in their personal options if Allie's lust is high enough (I think you only need to walk around naked to raise it, I'm not 100 percent sure since I only ever put clothes on because I'm forced to by the Pokemart Clerks and Gym Leaders) and if there is an overworld animation available for them. Furthermore you can step into basically any bed in the game and fuck (Allie's bed or either of the two on the top floor of any given Pokemon center) provided they have a Doggystyle animation. Hope this was helpful.

Nov 29, 2020
Any cheats for rare candies? Already tired of "grinding" and my team is really awful against the second gym leader.
Yeah, he's kind of a pain. However, you don't have to fight him right now as he doesn't block progression (is only needed for Fly and to challenge Gym 6). Suggestions:
1. Continue East through Limestone Cave for better grinding opportunities.
2. Water Pokémon: Backtrack West and South out of Aster Town and head to Cliffshore where you can get a Magikarp with Bounce (haggle the salesman down to 499), the Surf replacement (and possibly a Squirtle Egg) then Surf through Routes 7 and 8 (and a cave on the South side of 7). You could catch a Bidoof on Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Debug Mode: Either open the game via debug.bat or press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen.

Igni Zola

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah, he's kind of a pain. However, you don't have to fight him right now as he doesn't block progression (is only needed for Fly and to challenge Gym 6). Suggestions:
1. Continue East through Limestone Cave for better grinding opportunities.
2. Water Pokémon: Backtrack West and South out of Aster Town and head to Cliffshore where you can get a Magikarp with Bounce (haggle the salesman down to 499), the Surf replacement (and possibly a Squirtle Egg) then Surf through Routes 7 and 8 (and a cave on the South side of 7). You could catch a Bidoof on Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Debug Mode: Either open the game via debug.bat or press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen.
Thanks for the help, cheers!

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes