Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
The Hentai Overworld Handler in the debug menu doesn't work right for me, it doesn't work with some Pokemon that usually have overworld animations and it doesn't seem to work with npcs at all.

I've been trying to play back some overworld fucking animations with Allie or any female characters and other characters, and even though I found both "fucking" and "fucked" textures for npcs in the Graphics folder, typing those characters that have these textures into the overworld handler doesn't do anything, only plays back the sound. Would appreciate some help.

Oct 8, 2021
The Hentai Overworld Handler in the debug menu doesn't work right for me, it doesn't work with some Pokemon that usually have overworld animations and it doesn't seem to work with npcs at all.

I've been trying to play back some overworld fucking animations with Allie or any female characters and other characters, and even though I found both "fucking" and "fucked" textures for npcs in the Graphics folder, typing those characters that have these textures into the overworld handler doesn't do anything, only plays back the sound. Would appreciate some help.
Check how you're imputing the actors because there are 2 ways to get the error you're experiencing:

1). You input the 'Actors' out of order, first actor is female second actor is male. Example First actor: allie, second actor: eevee should have the overworld animation of Eevee fucking Allie. No capitalization is needed for the record.

2). You accidently misspell one of the 'Actors' names, which with all the blood rushing away from your brain and to your genitals there is no shame for this happening once or thrice.

Hope this helps.

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
Check how you're imputing the actors because there are 2 ways to get the error you're experiencing:

1). You input the 'Actors' out of order, first actor is female second actor is male. Example First actor: allie, second actor: eevee should have the overworld animation of Eevee fucking Allie. No capitalization is needed for the record.

2). You accidently misspell one of the 'Actors' names, which with all the blood rushing away from your brain and to your genitals there is no shame for this happening once or thrice.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for this advice but I've tried it quite often and eventually avoided both of these mishaps and it still hasn't worked. This is mostly for the human on human animations, which granted I haven't even seen yet anywhere in the screenshots nor in-game but confidently believe exist since there are plenty of sprites of male npcs fucking which I'm assuming they're not doing with a pokemon. I mean those sprites have gotta be accessible in the game somehow

Oct 8, 2021
Thanks for this advice but I've tried it quite often and eventually avoided both of these mishaps and it still hasn't worked. This is mostly for the human on human animations, which granted I haven't even seen yet anywhere in the screenshots nor in-game but confidently believe exist since there are plenty of sprites of male npcs fucking which I'm assuming they're not doing with a pokemon. I mean those sprites have gotta be accessible in the game somehow
Oh you mean male humans, yeah most of those are categorized as 'Wall Fucks' as opposed to 'Doggy Fucks' and I haven't been able to get the 'Wall Fucks' to work either, the only human options you have for the overworld are the gatekeeper and npcguy7 and npcguy11(that had to be on purpose).

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
Oh you mean male humans, yeah most of those are categorized as 'Wall Fucks' as opposed to 'Doggy Fucks' and I haven't been able to get the 'Wall Fucks' to work either, the only human options you have for the overworld are the gatekeeper and npcguy7 and npcguy11(that had to be on purpose).
Well thanks, I'll try that out. Do you know where any of the "wall fuck" animations can be found in-game at all though?

Oct 8, 2021
Well thanks, I'll try that out. Do you know where any of the "wall fuck" animations can be found in-game at all though?
The only ones I can remember off the top of my head is Martin after you fuck his Dewgong 3 times and Diglett Man during the job to make him leave the bath house, both are repeatable one even net's you money.

Shadowcatch

Dec 16, 2020
Where do i go to get fly? I saw someone mention it but i have no idea where to get it and im tired of walking everywhere.

Sieldu

May 27, 2018
you have one in the north part of ashwood city talk to a guy naked and he'll propose you a deal, or the hot springs tenant if you undress in front of him a few times

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
what gen is this game based on again? I thought it was based on Gen 5 until my Vulpix learned Confuse Ray on Lv15 which is a Gen 6 thing

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
changed the price of the pokeball to 10, the editor and the game itself stopped running, bruh

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
changed the price of the pokeball to 10, the editor and the game itself stopped running, bruh
Is the error a mismatch with the PBS files? If you make changes to the project, some times it requires holding down CTRL while running Test Play to compile the PBS files.

Reactions: quenty

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Theres an option to fuck your male Pokemon in their personal options if Allie's lust is high enough (I think you only need to walk around naked to raise it, I'm not 100 percent sure since I only ever put clothes on because I'm forced to by the Pokemart Clerks and Gym Leaders) and if there is an overworld animation available for them. Furthermore you can step into basically any bed in the game and fuck (Allie's bed or either of the two on the top floor of any given Pokemon center) provided they have a Doggystyle animation. Hope this was helpful.
I'm with you, but you might want to go non-nude so you can catch some females. Wankenstien's splicing requires a Female and Male or a matching egg group, but in exchange, you can pick which parent transfers their current moveset to the kid. Which basically means any move learned by the egg group(s) becomes a egg move. In my testing, I gave a smoochum child a machamp's moveset, which is horribly mismatched.

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
Is the error a mismatch with the PBS files? If you make changes to the project, some times it requires holding down CTRL while running Test Play to compile the PBS files.
I didn’t quite understand what you mean, then for the sake of interest, I re-downloaded the game and held CTRL during all the manipulations with the editor. That is, I went into the editor, changed the price, saved the changes. And everything also broke including debug. And in the PBS folder in a text file, the item whose price I changed disappeared. Perhaps it is worth writing some kind of manual, otherwise what's the point in the editor if it breaks from any changes.

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Hmm. Does anyone know what the new patch note of "Power Plant near Greyfield City is expecting power oddities" means? Zapdos was from a previous update, and I can't find anything new.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to check the Greyfield Pokecenter. It's a new job.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes