EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Dang it. Is there something I'm missing? I'm forfeiting the battle against Gym Leader Dimitry (he has one of 2 Scraggy/Scrafty pokemon of the game currently, and the other is a Bandit in the same gym), but when I try to forfeit to get bred, it's a non-sex black out scene. And when I go to Wankenstein, I'm clean as a whistle.

Hino, is there a reason Dimitry is marked as a non-sex trainer? I know both Jaime (I got a Bulbasaur egg) and the Sailor gym leader dude would have had their pokemon screw us on a forfeit/loss, so why is Dimitry not?

EDIT: at least I can use the VS Seeker on that Bandit, whereas forfeiting to him works correctly, so I can get his Scrafty.

EDIT2: On a different note, does anyone know where that Lady with the Tyranitar scene from the update's title card is? I didn't find anything in Argent City, and nothing triggered when I beat and left Greyfield.
Nevermind, I found her. She's in the NW building in Greyfield.

Last edited:

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to start the Electabuzz job some people were talking about?
In the Greyfield pokecenter, check the jobs dude. It's the only job available for Greyfield so far. For the scene, you have to expose your boobs, as it's a grope scene, not a sex scene.

Reactions: Dude69666

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I have illustrated Chikorita to contribute here:
doggypose_chikorita_preview.png
This is in a spurt moment of creativity.

Attached below is a .zip containing:
  • 2 .png illustration assets, including for over (but unfortunately not x-ray)
  • .kra file I used to work on (in case you want to edit further)
  • .psd file in case you can't open .kra

Oct 8, 2021
is there any way to view the h scenes in one place or is there a gallery?
If you boot up in Debug Mode there is a way to play every possible overworld and doggy style scene. While in Debug Mode there is a Debug option in the options menu just above Quit Game, after you select it there are two options at the very bottom "Test Hentai Battle Handler" for all doggy style scenes and "Test Hentai Overworld Handler" for overworld scenes. When you select either it will ask you to input the names of the "Actors" you wish to see and for both it's female name first then male, the only real difference between the two is Overworld Handler boots you back to the options menu and you have to exit out of it to start the animation. Hope this helps.

Jan 8, 2022
I like the game as it is now. There are some really good learning curves here and there. However, I am stuck with the Diglett Mask quest. Can someone please tell me the spawn locations for that guy? Thanks!

Also, get Lucario and Hypno as fast as you can. Makes the game EZ mode.

Nov 29, 2020
I like the game as it is now. There are some really good learning curves here and there. However, I am stuck with the Diglett Mask quest. Can someone please tell me the spawn locations for that guy? Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, get Lucario and Hypno as fast as you can. Makes the game EZ mode.
I find I prefer Alakazam over Hypno (Alakazam is faster), but the Hypno is very good. He always comes with a Twisted Spoon, if nothing else.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
what gen is this game based on again? I thought it was based on Gen 5 until my Vulpix learned Confuse Ray on Lv15 which is a Gen 6 thing
I also noticed inconsistencies when checking with Bulbapedia. For example, Typhlosion's learned moveset seems to follow the Gen VI pattern rather than the "standard" that I assumed was Gen IV for this game.
I'm overall impressed by how well the engine handles all the Pokemon mechanics in RPGMaker nevertheless, like EV values for example. Is it possible to get shiny Pokemon in it I wonder?

Hino-Arashi : very good job at reflecting an actual Pokemon game in RPGMaker with all the lewd stuff as the "side". I have a small question: is actual Pokemon breeding (you decide what I meant by that) planned or is the current method (talk to NPC; get egg) all we'll get?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 29, 2020
I also noticed inconsistencies when checking with Bulbapedia. For example, Typhlosion's learned moveset seems to follow the Gen VI pattern rather than the "standard" that I assumed was Gen IV for this game.
It's Gen V but with Fairy hacked in. (Defensive type only, no new Moves were added.)
I'm overall impressed by how well the engine handles all the Pokemon mechanics in RPGMaker nevertheless, like EV values for example. Is it possible to get shiny Pokemon in it I wonder?
The engine is an older version of Pokémon Essentials. It therefore has a lot of legacy bugs (though I've heard the most recent made huge changes, introducing lots of bugs). Moving to a more recent version is possible, but it would take an update cycle.
The engine supports Shiny Pokémon, but they're turned off because they'd be inconsistent with the illustrations.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The engine supports Shiny Pokémon, but they're turned off because they'd be inconsistent with the illustrations.
Surely a color swap of already existing art doesn't require much effort? Thought I understand there's other things to be done first.

Nov 29, 2020
Where's the list of alpha pokemon locations? I've gone through all the PBS documents but still can't find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surely a color swap of already existing art doesn't require much effort? Thought I understand there's other things to be done first.
Are you volunteering? After all, it doesn't require much effort and Hinoarashi does take art submissions.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Are you volunteering? After all, it doesn't require much effort and Hinoarashi does take art submissions.
Well I just tried the good ol' paint bucked in Paint.net and the coloring is more complex than the single-color pixels I expected, so... no. :HideThePain:
Maybe I'd just need better software, but I do admit it's more effort than the feature's worth.

brocolos

Jul 24, 2022
there are some problem in the game with me there are lines over objects like wall and tress and the game looks blocky too and the h scenes look blocky too how to fix this

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes