Bondubras

Jul 30, 2022
There shouldn't be. Just go into the wardrobe, and use the arrow keys. Up/down moves the cursor between clothing slots, and left/right cycles between the clothing options within that slot.

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone here have a list of evolution requirements modified for this version for PKMNs who have a special evolution requirement in the original game (i.e. Machoke requires trade to become Machamp, Magneton leveling up at Chargestone Cave to become Magnezone, and the likes)?
So far, the only special evolutions are stones, time of day or environment (for Eevee), or trading. Trading evolutions are accomplished by engaging in swinging with the woman and her Ninetales in the north town.
Kindling Woods for Leafeon, Mt Granite for Glaceon, Route 12 Power Plant for Magnezone.

Hi, i have a question, why the game look's like that? Anyone know how to fix that? I'm playing on my phone with Joiplay. Thanks
Did you optimize maps? Apparently it creates a patch you have to apply afterward (just going by what I've heard).

It's just Pokemon my dude. Only slightly more complicated than rock-paper-scissors.
Lileep is a trap that's precisely meant to prevent your Cyndaquil/Quilava from steamrolling the entire gym by itself. Check out Bulbapedia for its type weaknesses and get a Pokemon/move that can one-shot it.
Okay, which of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should Bondubras use? (OK, Timburr would be good, I suppose). Still, you don't actually have a lot of choice, as it's the first Gym so you don't have access to most of the map.

Is there any reason I would not be able to change clothes in the wardrobe?
Can you not see the text in the Wardrobe, or is it not changing clothes?
If you can't see the text, you need to install the fonts from the Fonts folder.
If the sprite isn't changing (and you're on mobile), the game uses a function to create sprites on the fly to reflect Allie's state of dress which doesn't always work well on Joiplay. You should still count as naked for gameplay purposes.

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
Okay, which of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should Bondubras use? (OK, Timburr would be good, I suppose). Still, you don't actually have a lot of choice, as it's the first Gym so you don't have access to most of the map.
Lileep has three weaknesses, which is:
Fighting - Timburr is your only pick here, and it's decent enough to use up until you get No Guard Machop or the free Lucario
Bug - All 3 bug types here aren't really good against Lileep as they are all weak to rock. Weedle is trash and doesn't learn its only offensive bug type attack until 15 (Why would you do this tho?). Beedrill is better than Weedle by a very little margin. And Scyther could be decent but it doesn't learn his first offensive bug type attack until 25.
Steel and Ice - Yeah, you're not gonna get these types until mid to late game.

Notable mentions are Oddish, Shroomish and Poochyena. Oddish only takes 25% damage from grass type attacks, Lileep doesn't resist Acid (which is poison type), and you can either use Poisonpowder for DoT or Stun Spore to decrease Lileep's speed and has a chance for it to miss a turn. Shroomish, on the other hand, takes 50% less damage against grass type attacks, you have to level it up to 17 to get Mega Drain (which is the slightly better version of absorb, and Lileep has a neutral affinity against grass type attacks), it has stun spore and leech seed which you can use together to get an upper hand against it. Poochyena has a neutral affinity to both grass and rock, sand attack and bite are your only viable options against it.

If the sprite isn't changing (and you're on mobile), the game uses a function to create sprites on the fly to reflect Allie's state of dress which doesn't always work well on Joiplay. You should still count as naked for gameplay purposes.
It works well on mine tho. He must have "Frameskip" set to on in "RPG Settings". Or he's using the outdated Playstore version and should switch to the Patreon version.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2018
How do I fix the fonts? I have been digging around for a while and have not been having any luck.

Nov 29, 2020
...Shroomish, on the other hand...
You can get a very optimized Breloom later*, but fair enough on the others.
*Admittedly, I also have a personal dislike for duplicates.

How do I fix the fonts? I have been digging around for a while and have not been having any luck.
1. Go to the Fonts folder (in the main Ecchi folder)
2. Select the files inside, (this should work even if you have all of them selected)
3. Right-click. There should be a menu with an 'Install' option.
4. Select 'Install'. The text should appear in the Wardrobe.

Dec 20, 2018
1. Go to the Fonts folder (in the main Ecchi folder)
2. Select the files inside, (this should work even if you have all of them selected)
3. Right-click. There should be a menu with an 'Install' option.
4. Select 'Install'. The text should appear in the Wardrobe.
I am right clicking it, but the menu does not have an install option

CyanPhoenix

Sep 20, 2018
for those who have problems with lileep, catch a nidoran, he learns double hit, a fighting type attack, a question, does anyone know where ralt appears
As far as I know I think it's not available in the wild yet, but I think you can add one to your team with the debug option.

BTW get a Nidoran, It steamrolls past many enemies once you get the moonstone and learns a lot of the TM's too.

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
As far as I know I think it's not available in the wild yet, but I think you can add one to your team with the debug option.

BTW get a Nidoran, It steamrolls past many enemies once you get the moonstone and learns a lot of the TM's too.
Recommended to get one with the Hustle ability, it will deal 50% extra damage at the cost of 20% accuracy

RahatXRT

Aug 8, 2022
View attachment 1910000

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 7/5/2022 Update

Download here: ( 199.12 MB )

A lot of people did not get the 4/25 patch, so I will include its patch notes first. This update primary focuses on finishing up Greyfield City and Silph Co.

- Fixed a bug with the scene display handler.
- The great Dr. Wankenstein's methods have been improved!
- Dr. Wankensten has research has yielded new services.
- Included the Pokémon list, absent from last release.
- Various bug fixes.
- New illustrations for some events.
- New events.
- Electabuzz given new illustration.
- Aggron illustrated ( thanks to Cereja ).
- Houndour and Larvitar, Venusaur, Buneary, and Ralts lines illustrated ( thanks to Antares1991 ).
- Power Plant near Greyfield City is expecting power oddities.
- Greyfield City Gym is welcoming challengers.
- New Alpha Pokémon have been appearing throughout the Midara Region.
Can u please tell me how can i just mov those big boulders(rocks) from road

Reactions: SoundParadox66
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes