Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Alpha Pokemon have hilarious movesets pre-loaded into them. If you're looking for something to break progression and steamroll, just wear down an Alpha and capture it.

Cyclixo

Mar 10, 2021
If you boot up in Debug Mode there is a way to play every possible overworld and doggy style scene. While in Debug Mode there is a Debug option in the options menu just above Quit Game, after you select it there are two options at the very bottom "Test Hentai Battle Handler" for all doggy style scenes and "Test Hentai Overworld Handler" for overworld scenes. When you select either it will ask you to input the names of the "Actors" you wish to see and for both it's female name first then male, the only real difference between the two is Overworld Handler boots you back to the options menu and you have to exit out of it to start the animation. Hope this helps.
Thanks, but I don't really know the names of most characters, is there a list of them and all the pokemon because I'm not sure of the names

Edit: nvm, i found a list of the pokemon in the game files, still need actors tho

RahatXRT

Aug 8, 2022
Dose anyone know how do i complete this quest? Its a quest from greyfield city from the outside of the hospital poster.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Does this game still lag like hell? it's been a while since I last played it, and if it does, anything that can be done to make the experience more bearable?

Oct 8, 2021
Thanks, but I don't really know the names of most characters, is there a list of them and all the pokemon because I'm not sure of the names

Edit: nvm, i found a list of the pokemon in the game files, still need actors tho
You can find that in the game files as well, the path is Graphics -> Pictures -> H -> then either Doggy or Overworld.

Hikari_Aeterna

Jul 18, 2019
If you boot up in Debug Mode there is a way to play every possible overworld and doggy style scene. While in Debug Mode there is a Debug option in the options menu just above Quit Game, after you select it there are two options at the very bottom "Test Hentai Battle Handler" for all doggy style scenes and "Test Hentai Overworld Handler" for overworld scenes. When you select either it will ask you to input the names of the "Actors" you wish to see and for both it's female name first then male, the only real difference between the two is Overworld Handler boots you back to the options menu and you have to exit out of it to start the animation. Hope this helps.
ive also been messing with the debug menu a bit as a sort of gallery, but it seems like some characters don't play their animations- specifically, jamie without the hat, which is like a few others in that she's leaning against the wall.
is there anything in specific i should be typing for those types of anims or can you just not play those using the overworld handler ?

Oct 8, 2021
ive also been messing with the debug menu a bit as a sort of gallery, but it seems like some characters don't play their animations- specifically, jamie without the hat, which is like a few others in that she's leaning against the wall.
is there anything in specific i should be typing for those types of anims or can you just not play those using the overworld handler ?
I don't actually know, those are designated as 'Wall' animations and I haven't been able to get any of them to work. And believe me I've tried.

Cyclixo

Mar 10, 2021
sorry to bother you again, but i have noticed there are also events e.g with zapdos, poochyena and eevee. the pictures are in graphics > pictures > H > events. Using their names, I tried with the pokemon which have scenes mentioned in the folder with doggy and overworld tester with allie, and it doesnt work with either.

Oct 8, 2021
sorry to bother you again, but i have noticed there are also events e.g with zapdos, poochyena and eevee. the pictures are in graphics > pictures > H > events. Using their names, I tried with the pokemon which have scenes mentioned in the folder with doggy and overworld tester with allie, and it doesnt work with either.
There is no test player for events as of this version as far as I am aware, a few of them are at least repeatable like the Aggron and Poochyena events. I am unfortunately not aware of how all of them are triggered since I've yet to finish everything from this last update.

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
dose anyone know how do i evolve lucario? and evee to espeon
Lucario is already the max evolved form.

For Espeon, it needs to level up on day time while it has 220 Happiness points. (It's a hidden stat that can be raised by using the Eevee in battles frequently, using items on it that increases it happiness, and making it hold a Soothe Bell).

RahatXRT

Aug 8, 2022
Lucario is already the max evolved form.

For Espeon, it needs to level up on day time while it has 220 Happiness points. (It's a hidden stat that can be raised by using the Eevee in battles frequently, using items on it that increases it happiness, and making it hold a Soothe Bell).
Sooothe bell? where do i get that?

Nov 29, 2020
I am unfortunately not aware of how all of them are triggered since I've yet to finish everything from this last update.
Some illustrations don't have associated Events, yet.

Sooothe bell? where do i get that?
Or just take him to bed. Each orgasm is +10 Happiness, until 200. After, it's +4. Same for letting him 'take advantage' (orgasms don't count in this instance) and the overworld animations. Level up is +5 and +2 respectively.
Once he's evolved take him back to the original Trainer.
Remember there's a Move Relearner in Ashwood, so you won't lose out on Moves if it takes a while to evolve him. Heart Scales can be found while mining in Limestone Cave and 1/day from the Breeder in Aster.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even know this game was still being worked on, after seeing the last available version (for me) on Hentai-Foundry I thought this project was abandoned. I'm so very happy to see it's still going to this day!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes