Nov 29, 2020
I`ve been enjoying this game quite a lot!
Tho I did want to ask, will we get an at least optional male protagonist or at least any way to... do female pokemon? (I wish I had a better way to phrase that)
There is a male protagonist planned, but he's a separate character with his own story and region and needs to wait until Allie's story is done (though Allie will be able to visit and vis-versa). He will be able to make sweet, sweet love to female Pokémon. Allie will also be able to use the updated scene handlers. Some of the Pokémon in Pokémon list.html are intended for his region.

We could probably use an FAQ, but I'm not sure how to do that.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I`ve been enjoying this game quite a lot!
Tho I did want to ask, will we get an at least optional male protagonist or at least any way to... do female pokemon? (I wish I had a better way to phrase that)
i believe the other games made, the hentai pokemon roms some have a female protagonist who gets fucked by pokemon and stuff hehe

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
i have the GB & GBA version of the Other Hentai Pokemon Games

list

Pokemon Cock Version (Bootleg) (GB)
Pokemon Girls Hunter (GBA)
Pokemon Girls Hunter 2 (GBA)
Pokemon Girls Hunter Halloween (GBA)
Pokemon Pigment Ruby (GBA)
Pokemon Psychic Adventures (GBA)
Pokemon My Ass (GBA)
Pokemon PurePink (Beta) (GBA)

all you need is the GB and GBA Emulator to Play the Hentai Pokemon version
if anyone wants just let me know and i can share from MediaFire.
Pls

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
last night i got the PC version of Pokemon Ecchi Royal Wewuz version and Pokemon Hentai Game - Neon Core (Both are for PC) gonna upload them so if anyone wants please feel free to ask and i will post a link.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here is the Entire Folder for All the GB,GBA & GBC Pokemon Hentai Games i have so Far
All you need is a emulator on your pc to play (i already got a emulator) :cool:

links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PkmnTr@inerR3d

Aug 7, 2022
There is a male protagonist planned, but he's a separate character with his own story and region and needs to wait until Allie's story is done (though Allie will be able to visit and vis-versa). He will be able to make sweet, sweet love to female Pokémon. Allie will also be able to use the updated scene handlers. Some of the Pokémon in Pokémon list.html are intended for his region.

Yes! I hope the game`s development progresses at a decent rate.
I guess I`ll wait for Allie`s story to get finished then.
The male character getting his own region and story is pretty cool!
Also yea, a FAQ, especially one with all the information players would want would be pretty good. IDK how to do that tho...
Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 8, 2022

I am fine with a girl getting fucked by pokemon but as soon as I hear a boy fucking pokemon, I cringe. Is it just me?

güçlü çar

Oct 3, 2017
I really wish there was a way to show next quest we should do in game. Im kinda dumb so i really cant figure it out sometimes

Nov 29, 2020
I really wish there was a way to show next quest we should do in game. Im kinda dumb so i really cant figure it out sometimes
There's a walkthrough floating around here somewhere.

Gym order is Aster, Ashwood, Marigold, Cliffshore, Yarrow, Wintercress, Greyfield, ??? (Not Implemented).
Aster must be done first. Ashwood, Marigold, Cliffshore can be done in any order. Yarrow & Greyfield require Strength (HM is in Marigold, Badge is Cliffshore). Wintercress requires 5 other Badges. I don't know if Greyfield counts.
You get a Surf replacement by talking to an NPC on a pier in Cliffshore (Allie's brother Martin).

Otherwise, just follow the usual RPG advice and talk to everybody.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Depends on the Pokemon I guess. Gardevoir, Lopunny, Liligant, Braxien...

But I do like the idea of playing a male trainer, if only to get it on with female trainers.

Vo1ttack13

Sep 4, 2022
Im having an issue with dewgong have sex with me while surfing. Im fully nude while on him and just riding back and forth. does it jake take a while?

Edit: it just takes a while.

Hikari_Aeterna

Jul 18, 2019
is any method to add levels to your pokemons? is boring to farm level
Assuming you're asking bc you don't mind cheating then, with debug mode on, all you gotta do is select the pokemon, debug, and manually input the level you want.
or just give yourself infinite rare candies.

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know how the move Thief works in this game? I mean what are the mechanics behind it if I can keep items after battle.
Only if stolen from Wild Pokémon. It's the only way to get say, a Light Ball or an Electirizer or Magmarizer. There's an old Pokémon Essentials bug that makes the attempt fail if it KOs the target. Given that Ecchi is based on a very old version, I think that bug may still be active.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes