Bondubras

Jul 30, 2022
is there a way to evolve a machoke in this game?
I haven't gotten there myself, but in one of the cities, there's apparently a girl with a Ninetails, and if you talk to her, the player will fuck Ninetails, and your pokemon will fuck her. That's how you do trade evolutions.

Oct 8, 2021
What exactly does having sex with your pokemon do? and also why does the animation change sometimes?
Pretty sure the only in game benefit is raising the Pokemon in questions friendship stat, so the only one it really has any benefit for is Eevee since it's the only one with a friendship evolution that isn't already fully evolved like Lucario.

As for the animations you're going to have to be a bit more specific.

RinkoIori209

Sep 13, 2022
any possible fixes for this error? Only happens when I try to take advantage of a trainer after they lost, strangely this only happens when Allie tries to fuck, my Pokemon can screw the trainer fine. Other strange part is that this error started to happen after I got the fire type gym badge. bandicam 2022-09-13 12-28-46-974.jpg

Sep 10, 2022
Pretty sure the only in game benefit is raising the Pokemon in questions friendship stat, so the only one it really has any benefit for is Eevee since it's the only one with a friendship evolution that isn't already fully evolved like Lucario.

As for the animations you're going to have to be a bit more specific.
Every now and then i will get a different animation that is normal for my quilava. if i get the animation again ill show you

Oct 8, 2021
Every now and then i will get a different animation that is normal for my quilava. if i get the animation again ill show you
Oh that, your starter is just given special animations other Pokemon don't have. Don't know why, maybe Typhlosion's line is just a favorite of Hinorashi.

PkmnTr@inerR3d

Aug 7, 2022
I am fine with a girl getting fucked by pokemon but as soon as I hear a boy fucking pokemon, I cringe. Is it just me?
I think it mostly depends on what pokemon it is, like a pokemon doing it a girl, it mostly depends on the Pokemon. For male mons, most four-legged AND two-legged pokemon, mostly with more masculine characteristics would work, but its a bit different for females.
The female mons, in most cases, need to have more feminine characteristics, but even then it doesn't work for some people. Maybe it has something to do with our psyche.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes