PkmnTr@inerR3d

Aug 7, 2022
This game is great as a Pokemon game, now that IK a male protag is planned I will keep that point aside, but I think we should get at least new positions for some pokemon, not just almost every pokemon having doggystyle.
We can have Cowgirl-ish (I think its actually called face-off) for some of the bigger mons, mostly the ones who are shown doing MC that way in overworld, like Aggron, Charizard, Flygon, (We got one for Typhlosion), Tyranitar etc.
For some pokemon we can just have some of the stronger two-legged pokemon like Nidoking, Machoke & Machamp would do a standing position where the back of the female faces the chest of male and the male lifts her from her hips...thats the best short description I can give.
For some other pokemon, both 4 & 2 legged, a missionary-type position would be good.
I think the variety would help make it not repetitive, and its ok if majority of them will be doggystyle, but some variety more is definitely needed.
I just gave my suggestions.

crispycredit

Sep 8, 2022
every time i start the game, whether it be where I last saved in Argent Town, or if I try to go to the Rescue area, I always get the same crash error about 1 second into the map loading, not sure how to fix this but any help would be appreciated 1663625108529.png

Ash42244

Sep 20, 2022
View attachment 1910000

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 7/5/2022 Update

Download here: ( 199.12 MB )

A lot of people did not get the 4/25 patch, so I will include its patch notes first. This update primary focuses on finishing up Greyfield City and Silph Co.

- Fixed a bug with the scene display handler.
- The great Dr. Wankenstein's methods have been improved!
- Dr. Wankensten has research has yielded new services.
- Included the Pokémon list, absent from last release.
- Various bug fixes.
- New illustrations for some events.
- New events.
- Electabuzz given new illustration.
- Aggron illustrated ( thanks to Cereja ).
- Houndour and Larvitar, Venusaur, Buneary, and Ralts lines illustrated ( thanks to Antares1991 ).
- Power Plant near Greyfield City is expecting power oddities.
- Greyfield City Gym is welcoming challengers.
- New Alpha Pokémon have been appearing throughout the Midara Region.
Can it run on PC?

Apr 29, 2021
I've been messing around with the H-animation debug menu, but have been having trouble with something. What's the name for the Team Spirit Grunt? I've tried every combination i can think of, including the title in the .txt, but nothing seems to work.

Oct 8, 2021
I've been messing around with the H-animation debug menu, but have been having trouble with something. What's the name for the Team Spirit Grunt? I've tried every combination i can think of, including the title in the .txt, but nothing seems to work.
Depending on which one you want it's either spiritgruntf or spiritgruntm, all one word, no caps needed.

Dani1890

Sep 29, 2022
sería buenaidea que la creadora de este juego agregue escenas de tijerazos o pussy liking cuando una gana alas entrenadoras mujeres que te den dos opciones de cogerla con el dildo o tijerazos

Sep 10, 2022
so i was messing around with the hidden scores in the debug menu and this is what i found out
Dignity: i couldn't find anything physically that changes when this changes but i do know that it will lower if you have sex outside
Lust: this will change sex animations with certain pokemon. for now i only know of your starter pokemon's animation changing
Hygiene: all i know is this gets lowered the more sex you have

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so i was messing around with the hidden scores in the debug menu and this is what i found out
Dignity: i couldn't find anything physically that changes when this changes but i do know that it will lower if you have sex outside
Lust: this will change sex animations with certain pokemon. for now i only know of your starter pokemon's animation changing
Hygiene: all i know is this gets lowered the more sex you have
I can believe maintaining one's dignity despite having outside sex - MC is an exhibitionist, I can see the starter getting custom scenes with their trainer, their bond is the strongest in the game. But hygene lowering the more MC has sex - Dude needs to take a shower. And in a world full of water pokemon that can shoot torrents of water on command, there's no way MC can't get a poke'mon to spit some on him.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes