Razie4663

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a shop in the game where you can buy new clothes? Also, I've just seen a YouTube video that shows MC wearing a bunny suit, where can I get this?? On version 7-5-2022 and hoping it's the latest

Last edited:

Captain Pavel

Dec 4, 2021
Is there a shop in the game where you can buy new clothes? Also, I've just seen a YouTube video that shows MC wearing a bunny suit, where can I get this?? On version 7-5-2022 and hoping it's the latest
The bunny outfit is gotten in Argent City. by signing up to work at the bar. You don't actually have to work there once you have the outfit, though.

Captain Pavel

Dec 4, 2021
So, does anyone know what the deal with Parsnip Village is? There's only one person there and there doesn't seem to be anything to do there. Is it in development or what?

Nov 29, 2020
In reference to Captain Pavel's response below, Argent City is a secret city accessible through Limestone Cave's dark area. It doesn't appear on the map until you've been there.
The bunny outfit is gotten in Argent City. by signing up to work at the bar. You don't actually have to work there once you have the outfit, though.
There's a scene if you accept too many* drinks, though you don't get paid in that case.
*A random number
So, does anyone know what the deal with Parsnip Village is? There's only one person there and there doesn't seem to be anything to do there. Is it in development or what?
Unfinished content. Ecchi version is made by one person, so development is slow (there have been some donated illustrations). Hinoarashi puts out polls after each release on what to focus the next development cycle on. There haven't been any to focus on Parsnip Village yet, but Argent City won once.

Speaking of polls, Hino put one up on Twitter, which resulted in the majority wanting to delay the next release until Moltres is done (Articuno is ready for the next version).

Nov 29, 2020
how far has the game come now? any recent updates? improvements in game balance?
7 Gyms and a bunch of side content.

Hinoarashi's Twitter voted overwhelmingly to wait until Moltres' event is done (Articuno is already in). Hopefully not too long.

Balance is kind subjective. The Gym Leaders have good teams, but Alphas and Event Pokémon have optimized movesets (including Egg Moves) and Abilities. Dr. Wankenstien's Splicing service lets you put any move(s) on any Pokémon, with some work. If you have a more specific question about a specific encounter/fight, feel free to ask.
If you mean the many combat bugs, that's a Pokémon Essentials thing and will have to wait until Hinoarashi decides it's time to update to a more recent version (which is expected to take an update cycle).

The sprites don't align correctly when playing on x4 and Full screen sizes causing these lines to appear, please fix it.
This is probably an engine thing. If you're on Windows, you can play on a smaller size and use the built-in Magnifier App. You'll probably get better performance, too.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

OaFK

Dec 13, 2019
What do you need to do to complete the video shoot at spirit adult video in Cliffshore City?

Oct 8, 2021
What do you need to do to complete the video shoot at spirit adult video in Cliffshore City?
If you're talking about the part where the Charizard has to cum twice then you need to press the space bar repeatedly to fill the meter at the bottom right of the screen.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes