Oct 8, 2021
does anyone have tips on catching articuno? ive killed it twice now using 10 ultra balls in the red
Try Paralyzing it, it's a status condition that won't ware off or KO it and also makes it slower on top of making it unable to move occasionally. You could also submit to it let it fuck you then take the semen to Wankenstein to get a level 1 one, dunno if it will work but it did with Zapdos so I don't see why it wouldn't. So keep trying with Ultraballs and paralysis if you want the wild Articuno, or spread 'em if you can live with raising a level 1 Articuno.

Sep 10, 2022
Try Paralyzing it, it's a status condition that won't ware off or KO it and also makes it slower on top of making it unable to move occasionally. You could also submit to it let it fuck you then take the semen to Wankenstein to get a level 1 one, dunno if it will work but it did with Zapdos so I don't see why it wouldn't. So keep trying with Ultraballs and paralysis if you want the wild Articuno, or spread 'em if you can live with raising a level 1 Articuno.
could it be that my pokemon arent a high enough level?

Nov 29, 2020
im playing at my android phone using joiplay can anyone help me since the app just force restart everytime i open it
1. Disable postload scripts in Joiplay settings.
2. Optimize maps.
3. Supposedly, optimizing maps produces a file or patch you have to open or there are black tiles everywhere. I don't know where it's stored. Nobody has said.
does anyone have tips on catching articuno? ive killed it twice now using 10 ultra balls in the red
Legendaries just have a really low capture rate in general. As JaneJaneIKnowYourName mentioned, Paralysis is a good choice. You might try going to the Move Relearner in Ashwood and teaching your Cydaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion Smokescreen. Paralyze it, use Smokescreen 6 times, then get out an Ice Pokémon to avoid the Hail. You can get 1 Heart Scale/day by fucking the Breeder in Aster. They also occasionally appear when mining.
You could also submit to it let it fuck you then take the semen to Wankenstein to get a level 1 one, dunno if it will work but it did with Zapdos so I don't see why it wouldn't.
Three downsides to Dr. Wankenstien:
1. If Allie is naked, Wild Pokémon can have their Hidden Abilities. Eggs from Dr. Wankenstien cannot.
2. Wild Pokémon can have their Nature manipulated via Synchronize. Eggs from Dr. Wankenstien cannot, though you can just keep trying/reloading. IIRC, Nature is determined when you recieve the Egg.
3. Legendary Eggs take a long time to hatch. I recommend keeping a Pokémon with the Flame Body Ability in the party: Magmar (Normal) or Ponyta/Rapidash (Hidden).

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
does anyone know where the entrance for stark mountain is i cant find it
Route 21. The map really could be clearer about it.
Where do you find the new pants?
There are new boots, but I'm not aware of new pants.
how to fast exp with any pokemon?
The first time you fuck a Breeder on the West side of Aster Town, he gives you a Lucky Egg. After that you can get a Heart Scale 1/day.
Forrester and Jamie will give you a reciprocal gift 1/day, which can be a Lucky Egg. 1/34, but 7 of those might be 1-offs? Haven't tested.
Alphas, Forrester and Jamie's rematches scale to your level.
Where do you get a munchlax/snorlax?
Debug (Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen), so far as I know. Oddly, it wasn't credited to anybody, so it doesn't seem to be donated art. Maybe it will become accessible in a later update.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Lokairn

Mar 18, 2018
How do you get a ticket for the boat ?
Also anyone knows what "new events" there are ? I caught the legendaries, Route 16 is just new pokemons to catch, is there anything else ?

Reactions: turbotoucher
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes