Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Another question: I got the HM "Strength", for a pokemon to push big rocks. But when I approach it, the game says "Sorry, this requires a new badge.” This didn't happen when I got the HM “Cut". How do I get this badge?

Valkath

May 8, 2021
Another question: I got the HM "Strength", for a pokemon to push big rocks. But when I approach it, the game says "Sorry, this requires a new badge.” This didn't happen when I got the HM “Cut". How do I get this badge?
You need to beat the cliffshore city gym to use strength.

Reactions: Frank Stein

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Considering you can breed pokemons in the original game, I'd love for you to be able to breed with pokemons in this game.

THEPSPUMD

Apr 8, 2018
Considering you can breed pokemons in the original game, I'd love for you to be able to breed with pokemons in this game.
well you kind of can, any pokemon fucks you and you can get an egg from it from the dr in argent city

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks. And what region do the birds stay in?
Articuno: Greyfield side of Mt. Granite.
Zapdos: Route 12 Power Plant.
Moltres: Stark Mountain (Route 21).

If I may ask.. Who else wants titles to actually work?
Two titles have known functions: Beauty increases Flirt success rate and doubles dance earnings. Outlaw enables access to a small cave on Mt. Granite with a bit of exposition/backstory.
Otherwise, they're mostly for RP.

There's no christmas clothing option despite the title screen showing, so I'm going to draw them in:

Wish me luck, guys! Hopefully, I'll complete it by christmas day.
There actually is a plan for the Christmas and Halloween Title Screen outfits to be playable. No idea when, though.

There any plans to add pokemon from 6th gen?
Doing so would require custom sprites. Hinoarashi has said Sylveon is the most likely, if it ever happens.

Speaking of the egg… how to hatch it?
Walk. Each Pokémon requires a certain number of steps to hatch. You can look it up in either pokemon.txt in the PBS folder or on bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net.
You can halve the time required by keeping a Pokémon with Flame Body in your party. Magmar (Normal) or Ponyta/Rapidash/Moltres (Hidden). Pokémon encountered while Allie is naked can have their Hidden Ability. Yes, even the Legendary Birds.

Reactions: Frank Stein

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
it's a pity that there are no games about Delia Ketchum and other moms from the anime Pokemon have played them now, and I have a question what to do when Pokemon does not fit into the screen at H-price

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
There actually is a plan for the Christmas and Halloween Title Screen outfits to be playable. No idea when, though.
Well, this is awkward. I was close to completion before reading this. Had I known this earlier, I would have moved onto another poke-cg.

Nonetheless, here is the set of assets for the xmas costume, though as modding costumes has not been implemented, these assets will replace one of the original.

The wardrobe replaced will be index 3 for the hat and index 1 for the rest. Make a backup copy if you want to change back later. Copy the folders in the zip into 'ROOT/Graphics', where ROOT is where Game.exe is.

As a bonus, I've included hat and shoes for pole-dancing, missionary and reverse cowgirl overworlds. To add them, in the zip, open, for example, 'Character/wadrobe/allie/shoes1_lap_allie.png' in an image editor. Copy the whole image, open 'ROOT/Graphics/Pictures/H/overworld/f_lap_allie.png', paste and save.

The original pole-dancing sprite is at 'ROOT/Graphics/Characters'.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes