Nov 29, 2020
How advanced is the game, by the way? Is it near its end?
We can get 6 badges as of now. It's pretty far along. Still nothing done with the Poketch Color thing yet though.
7 Badges: Aster, Ashwood, Marigold, Cliffshore, Yarrow, Wintercress, Greyfield.
+ Game Corner (& Pole-dancing minigame), several side quests & other event Pokémon.

Last edited:

Nikegamer786

Jul 2, 2021
Well, this is awkward. I was close to completion before reading this. Had I known this earlier, I would have moved onto another poke-cg.

Nonetheless, here is the set of assets for the xmas costume, though as modding costumes has not been implemented, these assets will replace one of the original.

The wardrobe replaced will be index 3 for the hat and index 1 for the rest. Make a backup copy if you want to change back later. Copy the folders in the zip into 'ROOT/Graphics', where ROOT is where Game.exe is.

As a bonus, I've included hat and shoes for pole-dancing, missionary and reverse cowgirl overworlds. To add them, in the zip, open, for example, 'Character/wadrobe/allie/shoes1_lap_allie.png' in an image editor. Copy the whole image, open 'ROOT/Graphics/Pictures/H/overworld/f_lap_allie.png', paste and save.

The original pole-dancing sprite is at 'ROOT/Graphics/Characters'.
Can you upload a video tutorial on how to do it cuz i have no idea how you did it..

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Is there any cheat to level up fast? It takes a long time, annoying, and the game always humiliates you with opponents, wild pokemons (those that walk and chase you) and gym leaders.

For exemple: your pokemons are level 50 and your opponents are level 65. FUCK THAT SHIT!

RockRocks656

Jul 18, 2019
Is there any cheat to level up fast? It takes a long time, annoying, and the game always humiliates you with opponents, wild pokemons (those that walk and chase you) and gym leaders.

For exemple: your pokemons are level 50 and your opponents are level 65. FUCK THAT SHIT!
Turn on the debug mode and give yourself rare candies to catch up

Reactions: Frank Stein
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes