Nov 29, 2020
Where's this game save files?
Save is Game.rxdata.
PC: There's a shortcut to the Save folder.
Joiplay: Main Game folder.

I know this seems lazy but with over 200 page i need help on finding the latest guide
There's a walkthrough for 7-5-2022 and not much has changed since then. Use the Search function for it.

Hey where is the doublehandjob event ?
Lose to the Breeders on Route 2, probably.

is there a game like this whit male protagonist and female pokemon?
Not to my knowledge, but see my post on this page about future plans.

Reactions: beertech

Ergast

May 31, 2017
is there a game like this whit male protagonist and female pokemon?
Check Pokemon "H" version, here on f95 zone. It started not so long ago, so it doesn't have as much content as this one, but it is similar enough, the MC is male and there are female pokemon to fuck. To be precise, waifu mons that get modified to gain different types and attacks. The rival is also female, and cute as fuck, if you ask me.

Reactions: beertech

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Check Pokemon "H" version, here on f95 zone. It started not so long ago, so it doesn't have as much content as this one, but it is similar enough, the MC is male and there are female pokemon to fuck. To be precise, waifu mons that get modified to gain different types and attacks. The rival is also female, and cute as fuck, if you ask me.
You got a link? I don't see it.

Nov 29, 2020
I would kinda like it more if we could have ACTUALLY be a prostitute
There are a few places you can get money for sex. A Hiker in Argent City, for one.
You can also do a Pole-Dance minigame in Argent City's Dance Parlor (the building with XXX). The 'Beauty' title doubles your dancing earnings.

how to cheat the game like in the joiplay?
Debug, see below.
Yo how do I access the Debug.bat thing?
Just open it like you would the game. Alternately, press X + Down on the Title Screen, then load your save.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes