rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
^ I don't think Ditto is available yet. However, as Rival Emmie uses one in battle, Ditto is most likely obtainable (if not wild encounter) in future content.

Scions&Sinners

May 12, 2022
There are a few places you can get money for sex. A Hiker in Argent City, for one.
You can also do a Pole-Dance minigame in Argent City's Dance Parlor (the building with XXX). The 'Beauty' title doubles your dancing earnings.

Debug, see below.

Just open it like you would the game. Alternately, press X + Down on the Title Screen, then load your save.
yeah but for some reason it keeps saying "Windows can't find Game.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."

VanessaH

Feb 14, 2023
Can someone help me out? Allie is naked but when she stands still she's wearing clothes and so far it's only in her room but it's messed up, glitchy looking. Also when I change her clothes to the black top, it still shows her usual sprite. I turned off postload script and did the optimize map thing so I don't know what's wrong.

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone help me out? Allie is naked but when she stands still she's wearing clothes and so far it's only in her room but it's messed up, glitchy looking. Also when I change her clothes to the black top, it still shows her usual sprite. I turned off postload script and did the optimize map thing so I don't know what's wrong.
Which version of Joiplay are you using? The one on the Google Play Store is behind, last I heard. You need the latest free version from the Joiplay Patreon page.

VanessaH

Feb 14, 2023
Which version of Joiplay are you using? The one on the Google Play Store is behind, last I heard. You need the latest free version from the Joiplay Patreon page.
Did what you suggested but the issue persisted. So I removed the game completely and am currently reinstalling it.

So the room issue is fixed but the character sprite is still clothed despite her being naked.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
So the room issue is fixed but the character sprite is still clothed despite her being naked.
In order to keep up with the increasing number of combinations, Hinoarashi wrote some code to generate sprites on the fly based on what Allie is wearing. I thought I heard the code worked with the latest version of Joiplay (I don't use it myself). Allie should still count as naked if the Wardrobe says she is.

VanessaH

Feb 14, 2023
In order to keep up with the increasing number of combinations, Hinoarashi wrote some code to generate sprites on the fly based on what Allie is wearing. I thought I heard the code worked with the latest version of Joiplay (I don't use it myself). Allie should still count as naked if the Wardrobe says she is.
Well I found another issue, all my scenes after the bug catcher in Kindle Forest were glitched. Even the scene in the grunt hideout.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Everytime at this precise moment the game crash:

ps:Same happens with the event where you get naked 3 times in front of the bald dude then he want to fuck you

ELSokSériskr1445

Jun 25, 2022
this one's a little bit too difficult for my taste. I prefer the Ecchi version. :)
bit too difficult is an understatement, when i get hit multiple times in a row when i have 6 DOUBLE TEAMS UP thats not difficulty. dying because of my own skill is difficulty, having to rely in the enemy using an attack which doesnt affect me and hoping that i can kill the enemy pokemon in that time isn't difficulty, if i have to rely on the ai making insane mistakes to progress, the game isnt just difficult.

Reactions: WWEMagicMan

Ergast

May 31, 2017
To be fair, the starter is broken, so outside of the first fight (which IS a lottery, although a bit stacked in the players favor because the rival starter has useless moves), and maybe the second (that may catch you by surprise), once your starter evolves (at level 16, IIRC, you ARE going to reach it in the very first route), it's going to break fights in half. At the very least. It's not begginer friendly, and the cpu is a cheating bastard, with illegal moves on certain pokemon, so I call it unfair (and I told it in so many words to the creator), but the starter makes it not hard, so long as you know what you are doing.

And when I said broken, I mean BROKEN. Base stat total of a minor legendary or a pseudo legendary in her third stage (600 BST), the single best type combination in the game (fairy/steel) and several signature moves that range from very good to "Scarlet/Violet levels of broken", but balanced so they are actually fun to use and require certain strategy, even if they are, as I said, broken. Her first signature move buffs her defense and special defense while doing damage, and it goes from there. And her ability is Beast Boost, so her offensive is going to go through the roof once she gets one or two KOs.

And the other waifumons aren't exactly weaklings, either. The first one you can get in the very first route and it's basically a slightly weaker mega Lopunny with one of the best fighting moves ever.

That said, there are things to improve to make it a better, smoother experience, and, as I said, I told the creator about it, and what I would change.

Right now, Ecchi is a better game, no doubts about it, among other things because it is way more complete, and because the game experience is way smoother, but I wouldn't disregard the other one, specially if you like your pokemon games on the more challenging side. Personally, I like both XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rin tashiro

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Getting this error when losing to Cognac is North Kindling Woods

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'
Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:198:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `update'