UZ1N

Jan 12, 2023
Does anyone know what you do with the Old Key?
(also I don't know how to flirt can someone help)

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get on the ship to St.Andrew?
Talk to the Sailor, then Captain Pavel.

Man where is male protagonist.
If developer include male lead It will gona be one of the greatest game.
After Allie's story is done, Hinoarashi plans to add a 'sequel' with a male protagonist. He starts in the 2nd half of the region, but the two will be able to visit each other's areas.

Does anyone know what you do with the Old Key?
(also I don't know how to flirt can someone help)
The Old Key unlocks Silver Manor to the East of Argent City.
To Flirt, hold Control when talking to people. There should be an Instruction Manual PDF in the main folder.

Reactions: Familiarface

UZ1N

Jan 12, 2023
Talk to the Sailor, then Captain Pavel.

After Allie's story is done, Hinoarashi plans to add a 'sequel' with a male protagonist. He starts in the 2nd half of the region, but the two will be able to visit each other's areas.

The Old Key unlocks Silver Manor to the East of Argent City.
To Flirt, hold Control when talking to people. There should be an Instruction Manual PDF in the main folder.
Thank you so much, I already had it unlocked I just forgot what it did

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
I don't know if I'm stupid, but can someone tell me where the 1st gym is??? because i see the gym in ashetown or whatever, but i need to use cut, but i can't use cut without getting the first badge.

Reactions: Thedukc
Nov 29, 2020
I don't know if I'm stupid, but can someone tell me where the 1st gym is??? because i see the gym in ashetown or whatever, but i need to use cut, but i can't use cut without getting the first badge.
Aster Town Museum doubles as the Gym.
Left from the Pokémon Center and down the stairs.
Inside, go upstairs.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
And be sure to have some wardrobe on you to cover kitty and boobies or she will refuse to battle

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
OHHHHHH Thnks alot!!!!! Although. I don't know if i sequence broke something, because right now I'm helping the gym leader get flowers.

Nov 29, 2020
OHHHHHH Thnks alot!!!!! Although. I don't know if i sequence broke something, because right now I'm helping the gym leader get flowers.
If you're helping her on Route 5 before getting the Bage, you're going to break your game.
Sometimes people start with Martin's Lure Ball, when they're not supposed to. Having it early doesn't break your game, but doing the Route 5 event before getting the Aster Town Badge does.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
If you're helping her on Route 5 before getting the Bage, you're going to break your game.
Sometimes people start with Martin's Lure Ball, when they're not supposed to. Having it early doesn't break your game, but doing the Route 5 event before getting the Aster Town Badge does.

oh damn , i don't even re,eber where i got the lure ball XD. I'll go and try that debug thing now. thx for the help. :D

Pieman101

Jul 1, 2018
I'm currently lost after having gotten my 3rd badge from Marigold City (The water gym). And i've been heading east, since that seemed like the logical direction and have arrived in Greyfield City.
But to do the gym i need to be able to use strenght, and i've taught it to a pokemon, but i dont know where this gym is supposed to be, and the routes i've unlocked (15/16) are both with lvl 40+ encounters, which is above my current team. I've walked back and forward between towns but i'm at a loss for directions.I cant seem to find a way to route 14, and 13 dosnt seem to exist?
Any help would be appreciated

Pieman101

Jul 1, 2018
Did get a Dewgong from someone
Talk to everybody in Cliffshore, if you haven't already.
Did get a Dewgong when i first visited, but never went west since the map didnt seem to show anything there.But i shall have a look at it, thanks.

Edit: I'm the blindest glass wearer ever. i never spotted the 2nd pier going out on the other side of the rocks xD. Thank you for telling me!

nonononoyes

Apr 4, 2019
Is there a simple way to mod more variety of pokemon to areas, specifically the over powered ones which spawn when the player character is naked?

For example, the Beedrill in Kindling Woods. Is there an easy way to have Scyther or a different pokemon show up in that way?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes