Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
1. The areas around Greyfield.
2. Alphas scale to your level.
3. So do Forrester, Jamie & Diglettman.
4. Vs. Seeker can rematch most Trainers. Gym Trainers can only be rematched until you defeat the Leader.
5. Encounters.txt in the PBS folder shows what Pokémon can be encountered where and their level ranges.
6. Trainers.txt shows Trainers, but it's harder to map them to location.

You can get one Lucky Egg from a Breeder in Aster Town (any day but Tuesday). The event is repeatable, but rewards Heart Scales instead.
Forrester &Jamie can randomly give a Lucky Egg as a return gift. 1 return gift per day.
Didn't know about the encounters.txt, thank you

TheLampMoth

Dec 12, 2019
What is the best way to "farm" in this game without cheat? I personaly try farming forrester with houndoom and gyardos as Cannon fodder

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
^ For me, I try to score a x4 weakness. Aggron was a jackpot to my Pokemon with Fighting-type moves. Tyranitar, less so, as only my Fighting-types can grind it so easily.

ChinoChino

Jul 3, 2020
I've been able to get Aerodactyl, Lileep, & Cradinos but I'm wondering if I'm able to get other fossil mons. I checked the 'Pokemon List' & it mentioned the above. When I looked into the files, I found an animation for Kabutops. When I checked the Ecchi Wiki ( ) it states that ALL these fossils can be found & revived.
I tried my luck in the caves for a while (I also attempted to see if anyone already asked this but I'm not looking through 200+ pages) but I just decided to see if anyone here can help me get my facts straight.

Also is the Pignite (& possibly the Scraggy) fuckable or no?

Nov 29, 2020
How did you get master ball in this game?
Debug Mode only, at the moment. Press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen. Then load your save. Be careful, Debug is a powerful tool, and can mess up your save if you're not careful. I recommend keeping a backup. Your save is named Game.rxdata.

I've been able to get Aerodactyl, Lileep, & Cradinos but I'm wondering if I'm able to get other fossil mons.

Also is the Pignite (& possibly the Scraggy) fuckable or no?
I'm pretty sure the Wiki is wrong. I don't know where they got that. Engine? Mods? You can get a Kabutops with Debug (see above), but I don't know of any way to get one legitimately, and it's not in the Pokémon List.

If you mean the Pignite in Pignite Pizza, no. It's possible an event will be added later.

ChinoChino

Jul 3, 2020
Debug Mode only, at the moment. Press Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen. Then load your save. Be careful, Debug is a powerful tool, and can mess up your save if you're not careful. I recommend keeping a backup. Your save is named Game.rxdata.

I'm pretty sure the Wiki is wrong. I don't know where they got that. Engine? Mods? You can get a Kabutops with Debug (see above), but I don't know of any way to get one legitimately, and it's not in the Pokémon List.

If you mean the Pignite in Pignite Pizza, no. It's possible an event will be added later.
Thank you. Sad that I wasted the time I did but glad to put my mind at ease

Nov 29, 2020
Before I forget: What gifts are good for Jamie & Forrester
You can edit your posts, you know.

Cheapest gift is Fresh Water. They also accept Lemonade and Soda.
If you just want to improve your relationship with them, Jamie likes when you turn Tiny Mushrooms in for the Pokémon Center job, and Forrester likes the Wood Bundles job. Each item turned in increases their opinion. Oddly, Forrester will accept Wood Bundles as a gift, but Jamie won't accept Tiny Mushrooms.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Hello,

I read something about an underground city in the game today. I looked but could not find anything about it. Soooo,

Where is the underground city?
How do you go there?
Is it Argent City?

ChinoChino

Jul 3, 2020
Hello,

I read something about an underground city in the game today. I looked but could not find anything about it. Soooo,

Where is the underground city?
How do you go there?
Is it Argent City?
Yes, Argent City would be it. If you mean a literal underground then there's nothing in the files or Twitter that would suggest that, would be a neat location though.

Last edited:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I've been able to get Aerodactyl, Lileep, & Cradinos but I'm wondering if I'm able to get other fossil mons. I checked the 'Pokemon List' & it mentioned the above. When I looked into the files, I found an animation for Kabutops. When I checked the Ecchi Wiki ( ) it states that ALL these fossils can be found & revived.
I tried my luck in the caves for a while (I also attempted to see if anyone already asked this but I'm not looking through 200+ pages) but I just decided to see if anyone here can help me get my facts straight.
You've misunderstood- the page does not list which Pokemon are obtainable. It instead covers what a regional dex would be like, as this game does not have any yet.

The fossils must have been included under the assumption that all of them are obtainable, but if it turns out not to be the case, then someone has to look into the game code to confirm.

[EDITED] I've checked the code and only those three fossils are indeed obtainable. I've also fixed the wiki accordingly.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2021
Buneary to Lopunny is a friendship evolution, so max out your Buneary's friendship and then level it up. If it's male it'll be much easier since you can just fuck over and over again before you level him up, unfortunately the only place you can check a Pokemon's friendship level is the Pokemon Center in Marigold City guy should be standing next to the counter.

Reactions: acas1313
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes