GuidoIlmotorino

Jun 9, 2022
i'm trying to see the hentai scene in north kindling wood where you loose the fight against the evil team with the gym leader and it gives me this error message, i had the same problem with other hentai scenes but after trying again it worked, but this time the error is consistent and it's impossible to see the scene

---------------------------
Ecchi Version Showcase
---------------------------
Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Script error within event 38, map 46 (North Kindling Woods):

Exception: NameError

Message: Section183:1362:in `pbDisplayCGtext'uninitialized constant Trainer

***Full script:

$cgscene = true
$cgevent = "cognac1a"
pbHentai
$cgscene = false
$cgevent = " "

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

HentaiScene:332:in `pbStartScene'

HentaiScene:474:in `pbStartScreen'

HentaiScene:485:in `pbHentai'

(eval):3:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1606:in `eval'

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map:103:in `update'

Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Scene_Map:114:in `update'

Scene_Map:68:in `main'

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
So after beating the first gym I did the H scene with the gym leader, now every time I do an H scene it shows the gym leader and nothing else from the scene whether it's a random trainer or I do my own Pokémon. The overworld sex option is also gone for me now for some reason. Is there any fix for this without restarting the game? This is my third attempt of the game since finding it and I can never seem to get past the second gym without something causing me to drop the game.

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Are there any characters you want to see in Spirit Adult Video? I can take a shot at it since I've been making art contributions.

Favesta

Mar 12, 2023
How can i get Electirizer? And how can i get Spheal and Ditto? Also where can i evol my Eevee to Glaceon?

Last edited:

KeeblerElf89

May 5, 2023
2 questions and I'm sure they have been answered but I have read through about 20 pages and have not found the answers. When I change the encounters.txt file so I can get a certain pokemon, it doesn't change it in the game. How do I fix this? And the other, is there an updated guide? I found the one that ends after you get dewgong. I appreciate your time in answering.

Oct 8, 2021
2 questions and I'm sure they have been answered but I have read through about 20 pages and have not found the answers. When I change the encounters.txt file so I can get a certain pokemon, it doesn't change it in the game. How do I fix this? And the other, is there an updated guide? I found the one that ends after you get dewgong. I appreciate your time in answering.
Not exactly a guide but there is a .

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get "Swift Swim Qwilfish"? Or female Qwilfish?
There is a Ninja on Route 2 with a Qwilfish. Lose while it's out, and it will fuck Allie. Then go to Dr. Wankenstien in Argent City for an Egg. There are no Wild Qwilfish at the moment.

In which city do i find Jamie's colleague?
You don't. You've hit the current end of the story.

How can i get Electirizer? And how can i get Spheal and Ditto? Also where can i evol my Eevee to Glaceon?
Steal an Electirizer from Electabuzz in the Power Plant. Spheal is in Freebooter Grotto on Route 7, Ditto is currently inaccessible. Eevee can be evolved on Mt. Granite.

When I change the encounters.txt file so I can get a certain pokemon, it doesn't change it in the game. How do I fix this?
You have to run the game in Debug mode to recompile the files.

Reactions: EroKala

KeeblerElf89

May 5, 2023
There is a Ninja on Route 2 with a Qwilfish. Lose while it's out, and it will fuck Allie. Then go to Dr. Wankenstien in Argent City for an Egg. There are no Wild Qwilfish at the moment.

You don't. You've hit the current end of the story.

Steal an Electirizer from Electabuzz in the Power Plant. Spheal is in Freebooter Grotto on Route 7, Ditto is currently inaccessible. Eevee can be evolved on Mt. Granite.

You have to run the game in Debug mode to recompile the files.
How do I do that? I am doing it on android

Nov 29, 2020
How do I do that? I am doing it on android
Pressing Down + X on the Title Screen will enter Debug mode, but I don't know if that will recompile the filles. However, you can edit the encounter tables while in Debug, or just give yourself the Pokémon in question.

idk if its a bug, but im unable to take my clothes off? the 4 tabs in the changing room are just empty
You need to install the files from the Fonts folder.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes