Nov 29, 2020
When i use Baton Pass, it don't switch my pkm out. Do you guys know how to fix it?
Ecchi Version is based on a very old version of Pokémon Essentials. Pretty much all combat bugs are from Essentials and cannot be resolved without updating to a new version or to a different engine entirely. Hinoarashi has said it's possible, but it won't be until the main story is done, at the earliest.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys i try to play this game with joiplay but is not working I'm stuck in loading screen and when i try to extrat I say unable to extrat and from 26 items is extracting only 16 in folder any idea what I need to do ?

Nov 29, 2020
Hey guys i try to play this game with joiplay but is not working I'm stuck in loading screen and when i try to extrat I say unable to extrat and from 26 items is extracting only 16 in folder any idea what I need to do ?
What version of Joiplay are you using? The Patreon page is more recent than the Google Play store. What program are you using to try to extract the files?

How do i start the lost child quest?
At the Aster Town Pokémon Center. I don't know how many Badges it requires, but you need Cut to complete it.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
I have the version from magazin play and to extract I just press on folder in Dowland and is extracting but if I use WinRar will take long time and is stay stuck at 47% and extracting very slow.

TheLampMoth

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone encounter Agron lv 100 i know there is tyranitar later on but i saw someone posted about agron lv 100, the one from event is 52 or something but it seems he does not scale with your pokemon avrage lv

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes