Oct 8, 2021
Is there a scene viewer in the game? If so where do I find it?
There isn't but if you boot up in Debug Mode there is a way to play every possible overworld and doggy style scene. While in Debug Mode there is a Debug option in the options menu just above Quit Game, after you select it there are two options at the very bottom "Test Hentai Battle Handler" for all doggy style scenes and "Test Hentai Overworld Handler" for overworld scenes. When you select either it will ask you to input the names of the "Actors" you wish to see and for both it's female name first then male, the only real difference between the two is Overworld Handler boots you back to the options menu and you have to exit out of it to start the animation. You can find a list of all available "Actors" in the game files, the path is Graphics -> Pictures -> H -> then either Doggy or Overworld. Hope this helps.

Renn07

Apr 15, 2023
Can somebody provide me a link for joining the discord server of Pokemon Ecchi, ie, Cyndaquil cafe?
Because I want to download the latest version of it.

I tried joining through the link on Hino's Twitter account but it says that it's invalid or expired.
Anybody else facing the same problem??

ER420R

May 23, 2019
how long has it been since patreon banned all incest content?
Hinorashi, you sneaky bastard, you did it ;) you should be proud!
Great game btw, IWIILLPLEDGE.

Favesta

Mar 12, 2023
Anyone know where the Move Reminder are? I just want my Salamence learn Dragon Tail but i can't find him

Favesta

Mar 12, 2023
The way to farm Exp and money easy from Digglet Man, you need:
- Gastly/Gengar with Curse, Trick Room and Shadow Ball, hold Black Surge
- Ice type pokemon (recommend 'Skill Link' Shellder/ Cloyster with Icycle Spears), hold Never-Melted Ice
- The pkm you want to train, hold Lucky egg

+ Gengar won't be afftected by final gambit so he can easily cast Curse, then use Shadow Ball to make 1st Gambit Digglet HP turn red.
+ Digglet man will replace it with 2nd Gambit Digglet, use Curse and attack it untill their Hp turn yellow, use Trick Room
+ Digglet man will replace 2nd Gambit with 1st Gambit so after use Trick room, you can use Shadow Ball to let Gengar get Exp or switch with the pkm that u r training, after u beat the 1st, switch the pkm with the Cloyster immediatly.
+ Spam Icycle Spear with 3rd Digglet and Dugtrio
+ After Dugtrio killed, switch Cloyster out with the training pkm and finish the duel
P/s: You can have one lv100 pkm in your team, it make the average lv of Digglet r 96, so you can lv up your pkm faster
You can duel with Diggglet Man 2 times per mission, and get a total of 10000 gold.

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry but... Do you know where the Move Tutor is? And how to get Rock Smash TM?
The only Move Tutor currently in the game is in Wintercress (Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon). The Move Deleter is in Clover.
Rock Smash is not accessible right now. Most TMs aren't (22/95).

Reactions: Favesta

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Are there any sexual stats/bonuses for pokemons or relationships with them? You just watch one animation with a particular pokemon and that's it no reason to fuck with them anymore until they evolve(to watch more animations)?

lukefucks

Apr 23, 2022
Are there any sexual stats/bonuses for pokemons or relationships with them? You just watch one animation with a particular pokemon and that's it no reason to fuck with them anymore until they evolve(to watch more animations)?
It raises the pokemon's happiness and friendship i believe so it can be used to evolve Eevee into umbreon or espeon or sylveon. Buneary too but it has to be male, female buneary will need normal ways to raise friendship or happiness.

Reactions: Softys
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes