Feb 29, 2020
Is there a simple way to mod more variety of pokemon to areas, specifically the over powered ones which spawn when the player character is naked?

For example, the Beedrill in Kindling Woods. Is there an easy way to have Scyther or a different pokemon show up in that way?
yes, with a caveat
the encounter table for every location in the game is stored in PBS\encounters.txt, which can be edited in just about any text editor or pokemon essential's editor menu, which can be launched with the Editor.exe application that comes with the download
Editor_2023-03-11_17-44-44.png
alpha pokemon are... rather decidedly a more complicated beast (heh) that i don't fully understand, and while the system is probably modular enough to be expanded i'm not hino and have no clue what any of these essentials scripts actually do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these are the events for controlling the spawns of alpha pokemon in kindling woods and the alpha beedrill in the alpha pokemon map and i can't... make heads or tails of any of it
the project itself is unencrypted, so if you have a copy of rpg maker xp you can fuck around and find out at your own discretion but i'm not entirely sure if it's worth the effort

Nov 29, 2020
anyone know when next update coming?
Nope. Hinoarashi has been purposefully quiet about it.

How much content does this actually have?
7 Badges, 9 towns/cities, several side quests & scenes, about a dozen Alpha Pokémon (Wild Pokémon with optimized Natures & Egg Moves and scale to your level). Some plot. The Bird Trio. A system that allows potentially any move on any Pokémon, with some finagling (limited by Pokémon & Move availability). Early version of a relationship system, 1 male, 1 female potential romantic interests.

Last edited:
Reactions: wombat692123

wombat692123

Mar 20, 2023
Could it be that the story isn't finished yet? I just was in the crystal cove and got my moon badge but now I don't know what to do...

Edit: I must have missed the content message above... I'm sorry

Last edited:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Nope. Hinoarashi has been purposefully quiet about it.
I've checked her twitter and found two new things that'll be coming to the next release:
  • A new location with Lugia, the bird trio master.
  • New Poketchi_COLOR CGs, as polled earlier. Of the characters, Erika is voted the most, but Lorelei has been previewed, too.

Reactions: ZenMaru
Nov 29, 2020
I've checked her twitter and found two new things that'll be coming to the next release:
Yes, but deliberately no word on when, exactly, it will come out. She's also said the next update will focus on filling out existing areas with Trainers and Events, rather than adding new areas.

can someone help with this error? When I'm trying to extract the 2022 winrar file
That's a 7-Zip dll, not a problem with Ecchi Version. You might need to download it. Or update your version.

hello, I have this problem, I don't know how to fix it and the windows keys don't solve it
There are in-game resolution options. You might try to access them. You don't need to load a save or start a new game, just press down twice on the next screen.
Have you tried running in a compatibility mode?

Nov 29, 2020
Since there are no trainers on the cruise ship,anyone know a good place to farm xp? My team is 30-35
1. The areas around Greyfield.
2. Alphas scale to your level.
3. So do Forrester, Jamie & Diglettman.
4. Vs. Seeker can rematch most Trainers. Gym Trainers can only be rematched until you defeat the Leader.
5. Encounters.txt in the PBS folder shows what Pokémon can be encountered where and their level ranges.
6. Trainers.txt shows Trainers, but it's harder to map them to location.

You can get one Lucky Egg from a Breeder in Aster Town (any day but Tuesday). The event is repeatable, but rewards Heart Scales instead.
Forrester &Jamie can randomly give a Lucky Egg as a return gift. 1 return gift per day.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes