Nov 29, 2020
have i done everything with dr wankenstine ive got cloning and spliceing is there anything else?
That's all he offers. I don't know if anything will be added to him later, but there will be a traditional Day Care at some point.

I wanted to ask, is there any way to know what's gonna be in the next update and when the next update is gonna be released?
It will be focused on backfilling existing areas with Trainers and Events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one knows when the next update will be. Not even Hinoarashi, probably.
I know it's frustrating to hear 'when it's done', but that's all we have.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I just wanna ask, where are we supposed to put the Whitney files exactly? Probably somewhere in the graphics folder, but IDK exactly where
'doggypose_cosplayallie_whitney.png' and 'doggypose_cosplayallie_whitney_surprised.png' should be in folder 'Graphics\Pictures\H\doggy', while 'allie_walk_xp_52.png' and 'trback001_52.png' should be in folder 'Graphics\Characters'.

'f_lap_cosplayallie_whitney.png' should presumably be in 'Graphics\Pictures\H\overworld'.

Disregard the rest--they're just references.

Regardless, they're not gonna appear in the game, unless you open its project and add in a new level yourself.

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
Is there a way to have a rematch with the other Gym Leaders? (cheats or otherwise)
In debug mode you can toggle the switches for defeated gyms, but it seems to only work on the gym trainers (rematsch via VS. Seeker) but no Leader rematches. Maybe there´s another switch that has to be toggled for that.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Kindly ask how many hour current version the game play will took you?
I'm fine as long as it took long not short, Short be not worth and I guess gotta wait for another half year.

Nov 29, 2020
Kindly ask how many hour current version the game play will took you?
I'm fine as long as it took long not short, Short be not worth and I guess gotta wait for another half year.
My save is 18 hours, and I haven't caught all the Alphas or any of the Legendary Birds. Nor have I taken advantage of Splicing at Dr. Wankenstein.

Also, this is a save started after I knew where everything is. A first-time playthrough would take longer.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes