LewdLeonie

Jul 25, 2021
For anyone on Mac working with Wine/CrossOver and getting the error: FMOD error! (67) telling you that a DLS file for MIDI is missing, I found a solution to it. Just download the attached gm.dls file and copy it into the windows/system32/drivers/etc folder of the bottle you are using for the game. That should fix the issue.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
if anyone interested in the other Pokemon games here is all the links i have saved

GB and GBA Emulators

you can use any of these 3 websites to download the GB or GBA emulator

and as for the games, just google them by the name i posted in chat
and you will see a website that comes up saying Pokemon Cock Version Bootleg GB

or just go here

any of these links will bring you to the games (Note - Not all of the games are great)

Reactions: rin tashiro

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
I have no idea what version i have right now so just to be safe, how do i transfer my save? I'm about to beat the Psychic gym (lvl42min). It'd be a shame to get rid of all my progress.

Edit: NVM, i figured it out.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
The game is halted for almost a full year... and you want us to believe the dev is working on the game just by some f-ing picarto streams?
We are not stupid. No one will believe that is true. lol
The game IS HALTED, that's all.
She already took longer to update, she does this as a hobby in her free time, those of us who have been following her for a long time already know that it will take time, but that at any moment she surprises us with an update

YareYareGunn

Aug 18, 2019
The game is halted for almost a full year... and you want us to believe the dev is working on the game just by some f-ing picarto streams?
We are not stupid. No one will believe that is true. lol
The game IS HALTED, that's all.
Go check their twitter for pete's sake. You're embarassing yourself.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes