logicmianer

Dec 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the second sex scene with the forrester? I'm not talking about the one where they're just chilling in the bed, there's a different one. I read that it's unlocked if he's the one asking the MC if she wants to become his gf, and not by using the blue wing. How do I get him to ask me that? I've done the quests for his city multiple times and still nothing. Changed his affection level to the max through debug and nothing changed. Was someone actually able to get the "hidden" scene with him? How?

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
was walking around stark mountain for the first time and ran into this error all of a sudden, now i cant load my save any more ;_;

1692428299943.png

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
was walking around stark mountain for the first time and ran into this error all of a sudden, now i cant load my save any more ;_;

View attachment 2862066
ok i am surprised to have found a fix myself, going into debug mode by pressing down+x on the title screen gives a "Rescue" option, putting the save in the rescue folder solved everything if anybody else needed to know

BULB4BEANI3

Jul 8, 2023
Does anyone know how to unlock the second sex scene with the forrester? I'm not talking about the one where they're just chilling in the bed, there's a different one. I read that it's unlocked if he's the one asking the MC if she wants to become his gf, and not by using the blue wing. How do I get him to ask me that? I've done the quests for his city multiple times and still nothing. Changed his affection level to the max through debug and nothing changed. Was someone actually able to get the "hidden" scene with him? How?
i've been wondering that too,I think it is linked with the colour of the flower. So I think it has to do with your rank in the town. I'm trying it now with doing the little PC quests and talking with him after.
my problem is that I have never gotten flirt to work w/ any NPC. does anyone know about how it works, is it rng based, or is it not implemented?

logicmianer

Dec 10, 2021
Well, since no one knows how to trigger this scene, I made some changes to the 1st forrester scene to make it more lewd.
If you want to use it you have to replace the image (with the same name) in:
graphics>pictures>H>events

Reactions: THEPSPUMD

CrossboneX97

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm unable to run this game on either the Steam Deck or JoiPlay. First picture is from the Steam Deck, after attempting to have sex with Cyndaquil. The second picture is from JoiPlay.

Stuff regarding my specs:
- Steam Deck - Running on GE-Proton8-6.
- JoiPlay - Google Play Version with downloaded RTP. Turned off Post-load scripts.
- Version - 2022-11-26
- Downloaded from - here, using the Mega link.
20230820130521_1.jpg Screenshot_20230826-155507_JoiPlay.png

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The game is halted for almost a full year... and you want us to believe the dev is working on the game just by some f-ing picarto streams?
We are not stupid. No one will believe that is true. lol
The game IS HALTED, that's all.
Reminder that this is not something that Hinorashi does as a job but as a hobby. Updates will take however long they feel like.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
People saying the game is being worked on be like:
I mean it is. Just really slowly. This has been a slow hobby project for like 7 years. That's not going to suddenly change because they're getting 150 dollars from patreon. Not every project is a monthly update form of employment. I know that might be hard for the average impatient cumbrain on this website to understand but that's just how it is.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
"Random"

I've spoken on this forum five times more often than you have and yet I have a year less on my signup time. Who are you to call a random? Quit hiding in that ego corner of yours.
Sooo... That guy is one of "those" people, if you know what I mean, and I'd do better listening to you. Right?
That said, it's also true that games that haven't been updated in a full year should be tagged as abandoned (or onhold, in case the developer says so).

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sooo... That guy is one of "those" people, if you know what I mean, and I'd do better listening to you. Right?
That said, it's also true that games that haven't been updated in a full year should be tagged as abandoned (or onhold, in case the developer says so).
I too am getting tired of these games being "put on hold" or whatever BS the dev claims is happening. A lot of the time they (the devs) take the money people gave for a SPECIFIC game and use it to work on other. I also think a year is being generous for marking games abandoned. I think 6 months of inactivity should constitute an abandoned tag.

Personally I think people should give money only when work has been done. Example, someone puts out a demo. If people like it they give as much as they think the demo is worth to help the dev continue the project and etc. I do think its wrong for devs to take money for a specific game and use it for another. In my view people mostly give money for the GAME THEY PLAYED not a new one they think might be good.

Just my 2 cents.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I too am getting tired of these games being "put on hold" or whatever BS the dev claims is happening. A lot of the time they (the devs) take the money people gave for a SPECIFIC game and use it to work on other. I also think a year is being generous for marking games abandoned. I think 6 months of inactivity should constitute an abandoned tag.

Personally I think people should give money only when work has been done. Example, someone puts out a demo. If people like it they give as much as they think the demo is worth to help the dev continue the project and etc. I do think its wrong for devs to take money for a specific game and use it for another. In my view people mostly give money for the GAME THEY PLAYED not a new one they think might be good.

Just my 2 cents.
Except... she isn't asking for anything for the game. Hinorashi's patreon gets her about 200 bucks per month, and it doesn't say anything about the game, the only thing she says is that it lets her give more time to work on her projects, one of them being this one, that she is offering for free.

And her twitter (the main way to check on what she is doing, right now) shows a lot of new pictures and scenes. The last ones from May 2023. Or her picarto streams, if you manage to get to one of them. People can check that she IS working on it if they put a bit of effort.

You want to tag it abandoned or on hold/hiatus? Fair enough, by the rules of the forum it should be, afaik. But you can also see the progress if you look into it. This isn't Era Hunter, so to speak.

Reactions: Riaman

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Except... she isn't asking for anything for the game. Hinorashi's patreon gets her about 200 bucks per month, and it doesn't say anything about the game, the only thing she says is that it lets her give more time to work on her projects, one of them being this one, that she is offering for free.

And her twitter (the main way to check on what she is doing, right now) shows a lot of new pictures and scenes. The last ones from May 2023. Or her picarto streams, if you manage to get to one of them. People can check that she IS working on it if they put a bit of effort.

You want to tag it abandoned or on hold/hiatus? Fair enough, by the rules of the forum it should be, afaik. But you can also see the progress if you look into it. This isn't Era Hunter, so to speak.
Good to know she's working on it. And well, there's still 2 months before a whole year has passed, so there's no need to put any tag yet. What other games is she working on, apart from this one?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes