rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Hinoarashi streamed a new animation at picarto yesterday. She seemed to barely started though, so she'll be streaming again on another date.

[UPDATE] She'll be streaming again at 12pm est.

Last edited:

YareYareGunn

Aug 18, 2019
Thank you. Is this the latest version? And is this still getting updated? If yes. How often? Like what is the wait cycle like?
This is the latest version. It's still a work-in-progress. You can always check out their progress on their twitter. So far, though, updates are months in-between.

Reactions: Bebaz

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Too bad the joiplay cheat function doesn't work for this game. Is there any way to farm rare candies?

Nov 29, 2020
Too bad the joiplay cheat function doesn't work for this game. Is there any way to farm rare candies?
You can enable Debug mode by pressing Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen. You can give yourself Rare Candies. It should be safe, but I'd keep a backup save, just in case (copy Game.rxdata).

In joiplay there are missing nude textures for Allie (the main character) for me.
The textures are there. The script to create Allie's sprite doesn't work properly on Joiplay.

Reactions: Bebaz

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Really enjoyed the game. Even though I'm caught up with it now. I can't stop fuc- I mean "playing"~ kinda sad that the trainer doesn't get to lay eggs. But oh well. With how good this game is going. I'd honestly be interested in seeing what the creator or plural would do with a digimon game. I'd like for something along the lines of the ds era. Dusk and dawn are my absolute favorites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Degarron

Kuruvil

Dec 20, 2019
Hello, when i lose against cognac, i have a script error line 276 ... Someone knows how to fix this issue to watch the H-event ?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes