Nov 29, 2020
dude who here know how to scale down the pokemon in overworld when u are naked cuz just saw a level 45 arcanine and it beat the shit out of me and it isnt even fair for new player who just started
If you'e playing with sound on, you should hear if an Alpha spawns. Either leave the Route and come back, or save & load, which will despawn it.

There really isn't, the alpha pokemon you encounter will always be a certain number of levels higher than your highest level pokemon.
I believe it's a percentage, not a fixed number.

guys need fix for some reason the teleportation got an error each time i step on it and idk what the issue is
shoes3 and top3 (Graphics/Characters/wardrobe/allie) are missing teleport sprites. Fortunately, all teleport_base sprites seem to be the same, so just copy and rename.

Im on android but when i open with joiplay it crash every time. Help me guys
There should be instructions in this thread, if you search for them. Off the top of my head, make sure you're using the latest public build from their Patreon, not Google Play store. Disable post-load scripts. Optimize Maps, then open the file it generates, or something.

Edd300

Mar 22, 2020
If you'e playing with sound on, you should hear if an Alpha spawns. Either leave the Route and come back, or save & load, which will despawn it.

I believe it's a percentage, not a fixed number.

shoes3 and top3 (Graphics/Characters/wardrobe/allie) are missing teleport sprites. Fortunately, all teleport_base sprites seem to be the same, so just copy and rename.

There should be instructions in this thread, if you search for them. Off the top of my head, make sure you're using the latest public build from their Patreon, not Google Play store. Disable post-load scripts. Optimize Maps, then open the file it generates, or something.
Thx, i downloaded the patreon version already, but only the 2019 Edition of pokemon works, but the map is all black, i can see only npcs

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
You can literally enable debug mode and just make your own full save... Better yet, debug mode has a gallery IIRC if you know how to use it... :/
Gallery is easy. Look in the folder for the image directory. The names of the characters are in the image files. Choose a pokemon/NPC for both positions and it'll play.

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
if anyone interested in the other Pokemon games here is all the links i have saved

GB and GBA Emulators

you can use any of these 3 websites to download the GB or GBA emulator

and as for the games, just google them by the name i posted in chat
and you will see a website that comes up saying Pokemon Cock Version Bootleg GB

or just go here

any of these links will bring you to the games (Note - Not all of the games are great)
do the other games have sex scenes like this one?

Reactions: TeamHentaiX
Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know what this means? It appears whenever I go on the teleporters in Silph co.
Some of the assets for one of the outfits were accidentally left out. Fortunately, the base sprites for the Teleporters are identical, just named differently, so you can copy-paste the ones that are there and re-name them. Graphics/Characters/Wardrobe/Allie

Or just wear a different outfit.

Caecae97

Apr 17, 2023
So, for me at least, having sex in a bed with Typhlosion and losing the battle to Cognac both cause the game to crash. Thought I'd share this

Reactions: No-Nonon
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes