THEPSPUMD

Apr 8, 2018
it's over........
It's not, Hino still posts art that's clearly for the game on the Artist Formally Known As Twitter. It's been over a year since last update, but does not seem to be completely abandoned, at least for now. She posted a poll a while ago, and "bigger updates with a lot more content" was the winner by a clear longshot, and she's never been much for talking about updates before release.

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
For me its not truly working on mobile, it just closes my game, idk what RTP i dowloaded wrong or what i need to do to the errors screens go away

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Game seems quite bugged, The main girl Allie keeps wearing blindfold and naked in vanilla pose or while not sprinting.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Game seems quite bugged, The main girl Allie keeps wearing blindfold and naked in vanilla pose or while not sprinting.
Are you on Joiplay? There are some extra steps you have to do, and it doesn't work entirely correctly. It's not designed for Joiplay, so it's not recommended if you have a choice. Also, make sure you have the latest version of Joiplay from their patron.

Reactions: Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Are you on Joiplay? There are some extra steps you have to do, and it doesn't work entirely correctly. It's not designed for Joiplay, so it's not recommended if you have a choice. Also, make sure you have the latest version of Joiplay from their patron.
Okay that might be the issue. It works without any additional step, just this bug.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes