nulnil

May 18, 2021
I can't seem to get the floral badge. I've beated jamie after doing the sidequest, and it still hasn't given me it.

ayushmaiya143

Jan 6, 2023
View attachment 955115
Pokémon Ecchi Version - 12/24/2020 Patch

Download here:

Boy, this wardrobe system sure is a lot of fun!

Simply merge the contained /Data/ directory with your game's own ( overwrite when asked ).

- Fixed more instances of outdated wardrobe checks.
- Fixed an issue with saving and F12 causing Alpha Pokemon to crash.
can you tell how to add this file into the game file.. plzzzzzzz

Reactions: ZenMaru
Nov 29, 2020
I can't seem to get the floral badge. I've beated jamie after doing the sidequest, and it still hasn't given me it.
Did you have Martin's Lure Ball when you started the game? You're not supposed to get that until after you've completed the Aster Town Gym. Or do you mean a different sidequest?

can you tell how to add this file into the game file.. plzzzzzzz
That's a patch for an outdated version. The latest is 11/26/2022, which is a complete release.
Either extract over your old install location or to a new one. Your save is in a different folder and will transfer automatically (if you're on PC).

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I am trying to transfer my save to the new version, and I do not know how to safely transfer the saves without dedate the Game. or whatever it is called when you reverse the game version.

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah I had it for some reason when I started.
It's a known bug, but I don't think anybody knows what causes it. You're supposed to do Aster Town Gym/Kindling Woods first. Doing the Route 5 sidequest before the Badge will prevent you from getting it, as you've seen. You may be able to do something with Debug Mode (Down + X on the Title Screen), otherwise, you'll probably have to start over.

I am trying to transfer my save to the new version, and I do not know how to safely transfer the saves without dedate the Game. or whatever it is called when you reverse the game version.
Save is Game.rxdata. If you're on PC, it's in a separate location with a Shortcut in the main folder.
On Mobile, I believe it's in the main folder.

In either case, overwriting the old game files with the new ones will not overwrite your save.

Reactions: nulnil

nulnil

May 18, 2021
It's a known bug, but I don't think anybody knows what causes it. You're supposed to do Aster Town Gym/Kindling Woods first. Doing the Route 5 sidequest before the Badge will prevent you from getting it, as you've seen. You may be able to do something with Debug Mode (Down + X on the Title Screen), otherwise, you'll probably have to start over.
Seems like forcing the badge worked. Thanks.

Dredk

Dec 10, 2021
Why do Forrester not ask relationship despite my relationship point is 267 ?

I gave blue wing for relationship but the hscene just Forrester and Allie lay in bed

ely_putita

Jul 26, 2017
Empecé a jugar este juego hace un par de años, pero solo estaba en inglés, ahora veo que hay versión en español, así que volveré a jugar y aunque solo esté el 50% traducido al menos entenderé un 50% jejeje ;*

gracias por el aporte

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
I'm in Greyfield city and I beat the 2 boss guys with emmie, I chose the option to ask the other scientists for info and I've talked to them all, when I go back to talk to emmie she says she'll make sure no evidence leaves and mentions a mine in greyfield, but I can't find it anywhere. Not sure how to progress on from there.

Nov 29, 2020
I don't want to be like a party-pooper but like.. "youngster"?
It's all a matter of perspective. Maybe Allie's old for her age and anybody under 30 is 'young'.

I'm in Greyfield city and I beat the 2 boss guys with emmie, I chose the option to ask the other scientists for info and I've talked to them all, when I go back to talk to emmie she says she'll make sure no evidence leaves and mentions a mine in greyfield, but I can't find it anywhere. Not sure how to progress on from there.
There's a brick building in the North-West corner of Greyfield. The guard should be gone now.

Nov 29, 2020
Only FMC and Pokémon sex scenes? Or with human too?
FMC = Female Main Character?
There are FMC x Male Pokémon, FMC x Male Human, FMC x Female Human, non-MC Female x Male Pokémon, non-MC Female X Male Human scenes.

Sometime after the main story is done, Hinoarashi plans on adding a Male protagonist as a sort of sequel. The scene handler will be then updated for Female Pokémon. The Female MC will then be able to fuck Female Pokémon, too.

Reactions: No-Nonon
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes